• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phased Earths -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
Chances are your character will definitely know Elliott, since Constantine is kind of his adoptive parent and Elliott is also a mage
He spent two years with him as a child (10 to 12 years old) and a further seven as an adult (aged 20 to 27)

Last edited:
Kitsune2202 Kitsune2202
Chances are your character will definitely know Elliott, since Constantine is kind of his adoptive parent and Elliott is also a mage
He spent two years with him as a child (10 to 12 years old) and a further seven as an adult (aged 20 to 27)
Oh definetly! They've probably known each other since he was first with Constantine since I can't imagine Zatanna not trying to help too. Probably one of the few people Zaria actually trusts from her childhood.

Yeah, that definitely sounds right, I mean who in their right mind would let Constantine look after a child on his own?
And their age gap would be six years, but they look the same age (cos he's alien)
Childhood friends sound good, she's probably one of the few people who know about him getting exiled from his home planet
Wanna sort out further details over PM?

Last edited:
It's a fun show.

Pretty sure Dawn might be the only one to know my character already since they are family and at best Cliff might of heard of her from Kate Bishop who was a teammate of Emily's parents.

Last edited:
Cliff would vaguely know of her from Kate's stories, but they wouldn't have met

Last edited:
Emily might be interested in meeting her but mostly for the silly reason of wanting to try riding an arrow since she saw a video of one of the Antmans riding one of Clint's arrows in a fight.

In fairness that sounds totally fun, I would be trying that if I had powers

DCGirl DCGirl I have a question, how exsactly do the Heroes for Hire work (I never read the comics for then)? More precisly how do jobs for the company get disputed to the memebers to do?

Ilikepie Ilikepie Dawn will love your character! She loves all her cousins and would look out for her. Would Dawn know about the fact that her development was sped up?
ChazGhost ChazGhost Someone would reach out to the head of HOH which right now is Luke Cage, he would vet the person and the mission and then assign it.

Also!

I have Dawn West-Allen, who goes by Lightspeed and is the daughter of Barry and Iris. She's a caffeinated bad-ass who takes photos for a living and is a speedster like her dad.
Then there is Johnathan Kent, son of Clark Kent and Diana Prince. He's pretty laid back and enjoys a night around the bonfire with friends. He has his dad's powers and goes by the name Saladin after the greek warrior.
Then there is Baby Wayne, Grace. She's a telepath and an empath and an X-Men like her mother Emma Frost. She's very caring and understanding person who is more in touch with her emotions then her parents.

Let me know if you'd like to plot. I'll be looking over the OOC more in a bit to see who my characters may hangout with and whatnot.

Ilikepie Ilikepie Dawn will love your character! She loves all her cousins and would look out for her. Would Dawn know about the fact that her development was sped up?
ChazGhost ChazGhost Someone would reach out to the head of HOH which right now is Luke Cage, he would vet the person and the mission and then assign it.
Yes but she would also know that Emily's dad started his hero career at 2 but physically age 12. Pointless Emily was told that the reason Grandpa Don aka Dawn's twin Brother part of the Tornado Twins doesn't exist is because Bart now comes from an alternate timeline but Emily believes Grandpa Don was kidnapped by the Reverse Flash as a plan to get revenge against Great Grandpa Barry by using Barry's own son against him.

Okay guys. I'm going away for the next two days and won't have my laptop but I should be back Wednesday.

Also noxic noxic had something come up and won't be back til next week, she asked that you guys go on in the scenes without her.

Okay, good to know.
Have fun and don't die!
I have an idea for something the gang in Heroes For Hire can do

I would for now just cuz I won't be back until sometime Friday it looks like now.

That could work, but there is also a thing the Heroes For Hire will be dealing with soon that Azzy could join into

true, I would like to get the character introduced though. I do feel like he would at least know some people as he was put on avengers dark. How is Elliot with other mages like Raven? Maybe they kinda know eachother or have met due to the whole avenger's dark thing?

Elliott knows a lot of mages, in particular those who don't follow the law to the letter.
And I'd say Elliott would definetely have taken an interest in Azzy, as he is extremely intertesd in how magic manifests itself in different races

alright, I'll have him pop on in. They should do fun magicy things later. Well... magicy things that don't kill azzy. poor dude

Users who are viewing this thread

Back