• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Phased Earths -- OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I really hope he gets to be in the Hawkeye Disney+ series that introduces the MCU version of Kate Bishop

So do I
And that they make Clint the human disaster he is in the Matt Fraction comics
He's so relatable

Sooooo. I had another character idea. Rather i found a picture which gave me an idea.
43d53670bb5e58385073a4ae3c4330f2.jpg
Usual state

6f1b5957eca3cfc0ee00a214c487f02c.jpg
Fused with "Board" for additional armor and weaponry.
In short he is an alien whose world was eaten by galactus after a visit from silver surfer. He fled his planet before its destruction and vowed revenge. He designed a weapon meant to kill galactus with Dark matter. However his weapon detonated prematurely, amd malfunctioned. It infused his body with the dark matter and he basically became a living unstable gravitational anomoly (black hole.) This destroyed his lab and the ship he was on at the time and he was lost to space for a few centuries. But not dead, the darl matter fueled him and kept him alive. Eventually he learned how to adjust the gravitational output of his power and was able to design his suit, board, and blade. His suit is fueled by his gravitational abilities and has lasers, forcefields, and energy bombs. The blacl shadowy stuff is his gravitational power which causes things to rapidly expand and contract however denser and more durable materials/people are less effected.

Any opinions on the idea? He is a hero but all stoic and martian manhunterlike.

Sounds cool. Seem pretty powerful, so make sure he has some weaknesses.
Hmm, you are right perhaps i should go with a different design then. The only weakness he currently his is mid teir durability means he can be overwhelmed and breaking his suit will cause his stored gravitational energy to go critical.

Now Cliff just needs to hope Emily doesn't overreact to that injury, who knows what the impulsive lesbian will do to help her crush.

Yup, if she starts making a massive fuss, I imagine Cliff will probably just gesture to the bandages on her face and arms and be like "this is normal for me, it's no big deal"
Emily would probably completely lose it if Cliff has to give herself stitches, demanding she go to a hospital or whatever

The future Drake eventually gets a wife and lives happily. Clint wakes up from his coma in time to walk Cliff down the aisle for her wedding with Emily and thanks to magic/cloning have 2 daughters who became heroes. Cliff also eventually started liking hugs after spending enough time with the hug loving Emily. The wayne kids continued the legend of the Batman and the magic people didn't destroy the world yay.

I mean that or if DCgirl not coming back, some one else can take over as dm/gm (whatever they want to be called)

I'd give it a go, I guess
(I kinda ended up doing that for the apartment building scene thing)

Supposedly it's mandatory because of rules because we had to do it once when our GM left and we wanted to do a similar RP, but don't quote me on exact rules.

I'll make new ones to be on the safe side
It'll take a while though
ChazGhost ChazGhost Will let you know if I do
I'm gonna summarising what happened .so far

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back