• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here

_gallifrog_

Symbolic Animal of Gallifrey
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Phased Earths: Roleplay thread

The phased earth, nobody is quite sure how or when it happened, but Earth 1 in the DC universe and Earth 616 in the Marvel universe somehow merged together and became one. The residents of each earth remembered nothing about their life before the merge. It was perfectly normal for Spiderman and Hawkeye to be seen saving the day alongside Batman and the Flash. It was normal for Captain Cold and Doc Oc to team up with yet another dastardly plan.

Some things stayed the same. Peter Parker still works for the Daily Bugle, Batman still saves Gotham, New York still gets attacked by all manner of strange and alien creatures, Newcastle still happened. Places like Latveria, Wakanda, Madripoor and the Savage lands still exist. Xavier's School for gifted children also accepts meta-humans (wh differ from mutants as meats powers are triggered by some sort of accident or exposure to dark matter or chemicals) as the similarities between the two far outweigh the differences. Weapon X still made Wolverine and Deadpool.

But many things changed. The Avengers and Justice League merged to form one unified team, still doing under the name of The Avengers, but being led by a coalition of Batman, Superman, Iron Man and Captain America. Teen Titans and Young Avengers also unified. Namor didn't make it, so Atlantis is ruled by Arthur Curry. The Rogues have an on-off partnership with the Brotherhood of Evil Mutants. Even Doctor Strange and John Constantine manage to fight side by side.

Romantic interests also changed. Billionaire Bruce Wayne married Emma Frost of Frost industries, creating one of the biggest industrial meetings in the history of either earth. Superman never fell for Lois Lane, instead of being enraptured by the mysterious Diana Prince. Others managed to transcend even the phasing of earth. Barry Allen and Iris West, Peter Parker and M.J. being among them.

What we will be telling now is the tale of the heroes and villains after the phase. There will be team arcs and villains to fight. But there will also be social arcs and character evolution. We will see heroes fall and villains rise, as well as questionable choices and lots of pizza.

The story so far:
I took over this RP from our past GM/DM, so a bit has happened already. Here is a very basic summary of what happened up until this point:

Heroes for Hire group:
Cliff Barton (Hawkeye), Drake Swift (NeoShade), Damien Wayne (Vindicate), Zara King (Godiva) and Helena Kyle (Huntress) were all in the HFH kitchen when Emily Allen (Impulse) sped in (after running all the way from Central City) and announces her ambition to become a hero and work with them. While Drake was questioning her motives, Cliff got a call from her neighbour that their apartment building was under gang attack (a surprisingly regular thing.) After asking if anyone wanted to help out, Cliff, Drake, Helena and Emily set out and motorbiked to the building. Emily was shrunk down and travelled in Cliff's quiver. After a quick briefing, which Emily lost patience during and ran right into battle, they fought the gang (a branch of the Sancinias crime family), who were equipped with alien tech and a replicator. With the help of Lucky (Cliff's dog), they defeated the gang.

Magical Shenanigans:
Zaria Zatara was dragged into an alleyway by muggers. Jon Kent (Saladin) and the mage Elliott Quinn (Amp) saw this happen and intervened. Zaria and Elliott used their magic to subdue the muggers, but not without creating a ruckus that disrupted Azriel from working in the building next door. Just as things seemed to return to normal, Mortimer (Hellion) and his suit of almost symbiotic hell armour opened a rift to hell, flooding the nearby area with demons. Elliott ran to stop this, joining forces with Damien Wayne (Vindicate), his sister Grace Wayne, Azriel and the apocalyptic horsewoman Rai. The portal was sealed, but Rai and Hellion are now locked in combat. The amnesiatic Alina also joined in, but fell unconscious after realising her powers existed.

Suspicious dock activities:
Jason Todd is currently smuggling in a whole load of weapons, vehicles and armour into Gotham City Docks. The Black Mask is receiving said smuggled stuff. They are discussing their dodgy dealings while the stuff is being loaded up.

So that's what happened. I'm a first time GM, but if anyone has any arc ideas please PM me, I'd love to hear them and try to incorporate them.

Last edited:
Emily Allen (Impulse)

Emily was happy that Cliff has such a nice doggy that protects her despite the fact Lucky was barking at her because of the hug. Emily notices Cliff look over to her injured arm and her face starts to show signs of worry from seeing the blood on the arm. "Oh no your hurt!! Do you want me to rush you a hospital? Wait some heroes hate hospitals but you aren't one of the secret identity types so maybe you would be willing to use a hospital." Emily slaps herself. "Focus remember your training. The wound doesn't look too threating and they weren't using any poisons but it could scar if not treated fast enough. But where am I going to find a medical kit around here..... Right the Heroes for Hire HQ should have one".

Emily rushes off back to the Heroes for Hire building and quickly runs through the building to get a med kit and on the way out grabs the pizzas from the delivery guy who seems to have waiting awhile while also giving the guy a ten dollar tip. After only a couple minutes (she might of had a little trouble finding the med kit) she runs to the place she left Cliff with the pizzas and the med kit. "Do you want me to treat the wound or you want to do it yourself? I was told how to do this but haven't really practiced it so I'm not sure if I'll do it right and I don't to harm your beautiful body". Emily begins to blush before covering her own mouth so she can stop talking before she embarrasses herself anymore.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ (Cliff) ChazGhost ChazGhost (Drake)

Cliff Barton (Hawkeye)
Upon seeing Emily's expression Cliff glanced down at her arm. She'd forgotten about the cut. Emily then proceeded to totally overreact, even going so far as considering taking her to hospital, which was a definitive "Hell no!" for Cliff. She wasn't going to bring even more medical bills upon herself. And besides, she spent far too much time there anyway.

Cliff tried to tell Emily that a hospital wasn't needed, but Emily had sped off before she could finish the sentence. "Definitely no hospitals, it's just a flesh wound, it does even need stitches! And there is a med-kit literally right in ther...oh she's gone again" She sighed "geez this kid" and before making her way into the apartment building and towards her mailbox. She called out to Drake as she headed in "you might as well come up and eat the pizza at my place."

By the time Emily returned, Cliff was in her apartment, sitting down on a kitchen chair, her bow, quiver and an extensive medical kit in front of her. Lucky was sitting on the chair beside her. She had just finished sterilising the wound (she wasn't going to take any chances with infections) when she heard Emily's voice from outside. She couldn't make out what the speedster was saying.

Pressing a piece of gauze to the wound, she walked over to the window and stuck her head out of it. "Up here, Greenie. Don't destroy this place by using super speed to run up the walls or whatever." She really didn't need speedster damage added to the list of building repairs.

She sat back down on the chair, and looked at the wound again, it was a shallow fit, no need for stitches. A bandage and some gauze would suffice.

ChazGhost ChazGhost (Drake) Ilikepie Ilikepie (Emily)

Drake Swift

After collecting the alien's guns and placing his shadow bag. When Cliff invited him inside to eat the pizza Impluse was getting, he shrugged and said: "Sound good to me". After Drake went inside Drake glanced around the apartment, mostly looking for a place to set down his shadow bag full of guns so he didn't need to lug it around everywhere. His shadow made the bag a lot lighter but it was still a hassle to carry around. "Mind if put this here?" Drake asked before dropping the bag onto the couch.

"So you live in this apartment building? That's why the people have you speed dial... So why do you live here anyway? Is this a hideout or you hit rough times. Because if it's the latter, I can help you if you want. I mean after I sell these to some collectors" Drake said patting his shadow bag of alien guns. "I should make a nice profit, that I'm willing to share with a good teammate... And yes the buyers I know are really collectors and a few are scientists, but none of them are criminals." Drake pointed out hoping if Cliff needed help, she'd accept his offer.

The Impulse showed up outside and Cliff yelled for her to meet her in the apartment. "Make sure not to tell her about me selling aliens, I think she would try to force me to dispose of some other, less financial gaining way," Drake said Cliff, hoping she would comply.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ Ilikepie Ilikepie

Cliff Barton (Hawkeye)

The apartment was on the second floor. A row of windows looked out over the street. If you climbed out the middle window you found yourself next to the fire escape, and from there it was a ladder and a metre drop to the ground. The room was long enough to use as an archery range, and judging by the targets at the far end it, was. At some point a mezzanine level had been added, a wooden staircase led up to it. The kitchen was nestled underneath the mezzanine.

The apartment door opened onto an open plan kitchen, dining, living room. The walls were painted purple. Mounted on one wall was a TV and in front of it was a games console and a massive range of wires with six controllers. A scoreboard detailed the current places of six people, (each with a player name more ridiculous than the other) in what was described as "the Ultimate tournament".

Mounted on the wall were three bows and two swords, along with a set of hooks where another bow could be mounted. The shelves were overflowing with sci-fi movie and books. The couch was battered, as were the beanbag chairs. The kitchen was basic, with three coffee machines on the counter. A pinboard on the sidewall had various notes and postcards stuck in place, some with pins some with arrows. The majority seem to be along the lines of " feed dog", "buy coffee", " fix satellite dish", "buy hearing aid batteries, scrap that, get better hearing aids"

Spread across the wall were framed photos, showing various scenes. Most contained a blond girl at various ages, but recognisable as Cliff. In most of the photos was a blond man- Clint Barton. In some the two of them were equipped with bows, others showed them doing some kind of extreme stunts/sports. One showed the two of them grinning like crazy idiots, both covered in badges, with limbs in casts and propped up on crutches. Another photo showed a line up of six people.

The apartment looked lived in, but somehow empty at the same time, like something was missing.

Cliff turned to Drake, "not at all, make yourself at home" She carefully finished bandaging the wound and sighed "yeah I live here, these guys are my neighbours, and I owe them everything. I grew up here actually. And after everything that's happened, I suppose I technically own the place now." She refrained from making a truly awful joke about the apartment being the 'A-Barton-ment". Even that was too much for her.

His offer of help was nice, but Cliff couldn't accept it, she wouldn't. Point of pride, she guessed. She was just about okay with according money from her neighbours, but her teammates was a step she wasn't willing to take. "thanks for the offer, but I'm good and don't worry, I won't tell Greenie, she'd definitely do something stupid. The way she rushed of earlier was dangerous, for her and us." She didn't mind Drake selling the stuff, to be honest. He had his reasons, and he didn't try to pry too much into her private life, which she respected.

Cliff sifted through the pile of bills and pulled out a postcard, the front showing an archer on the edge of the Grand Canyon.

Last edited:
Emily Allen (Impulse)

Emily nervously entered the apartment of her crush, but seeing Drake in the room reminded her that this is nothing romantic and caused her to relax a bit. She places the med kit down after noticing that Cliff's wounds are already covered and feels a bit embarrassed about running off earlier without thinking if Cliff already had a med kit. "For slice goes to the big strong boy who kept us all safe". Emily places the pizza boxes on a table and then grabs a random slice on pizza and places it on the floor in the kitchen. "Come and get it Lucky." Emily was unsure if the dog would want the pizza slice but the dog looked like he wanted a snack.

Emily then got herself a slice of pizza and randomly looked around the kitchen and noticed note mentioning hearing aids. She began to feel shocked that such a beautiful and seemly perfect woman like Cliff would have a disability like this. On the Brightside it doesn't seem like from the random notes that Cliff is dating anyone which gives Emily hope. She turns around and looks down and realizes she is still in her superhero uniform. She quickly presses the button on her ring and changes back into her normal clothes at superspeed but for some reason she was surprised to find her black shirt with the overlapping female symbols instead of her black shirt with the flash logo since she was sure she was wearing her flash shirt earlier today. (Pointless minor change effected by gm change effecting the universe)

Metropolis University

Sindorian stood at the podium wrapping up the last of his lecture on celestial bodies and their gravitational fields subtle interactions with one another. A large chunk of what he was speaking of was from the earths gathered information on the subject, but the rest he filled with personal experience. He had been speaking for the past fourty five minutes and was pleased to find no one had interupted and chatter was at a minimum. This meant he was at the very least capturing these young humans attention, honestly he was surprised by their similarity to the Saluchian youth. Granted none of them were really aware of that difference, he was in disguise, make-up meant to hide his slight purplish skin tone, and contacts to give his eyes a more human appearance. His usual Saluchian research attire was replaced with a purple button up shirt and a pair of black slacks. His hair was tied back in a ponytail, the outfit he wore really called attention to his lanky frame and his tall stature. He finished his lecture mere moments before the bell rang amd he dismissed the class by saying. "Be sure to study your notes, a test will be presented to you tomorrow on the topic we have covered today." his voice came with an accent that would be impossible to identify, it sounded like a cross between a british man speaking english and a Chinese man speaking english but with too many strange inflections to be easily identifiable. However he never left the podium, instead he remained there seeming to get his notes together for the next lecture.
_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

Gotham city Docks

Jason smiled as Black mask told him tgat no insane people would get agold of the weapons. "Good to know, but we may need to make a few exceptions. I want cobblepot and dent involved with this, i can trust them to do whats best for them and predictabke allies are useful. Any word from Bane or Grundy? We will need a big hitter for the late stages." he once again checked his surroundings to ensure that none of the bat family was watching them sure he could probably handle a fight, but it would be better to take them on his terms.
ChazGhost ChazGhost

Alina was wandering a hall. For some reason this felt familiar. Was this a memory or some sort of dream? Scratches on the walls. Broken shards of glass. She was eight again.
She knew this scene. She dreaded this scene. She was sitting in the hall crouched against the wall. She could hear voices in another room. The voice of her mother screaming in anger.
It was never easy being a child of a super villain. Her mother would constantly get into trouble legally. She always managed to find a way to get out of jail or get off easy somehow. Likely ties to richer villains. That's not the bullshit of it all. The way her mother dealt with it all was the real bullshit. She drank alcohol, lots of it.

It always resulted in her being angry. She would constantly get abused. That's what this scene was. She was an eight year old with marks on her arms. Clutching on a toy she had found in an alleyway.
Parents would sooner like to believe that their children didn't see what was really happening. Like they didn't understand the drinking or the concept of alcohol. That wasn't true. Children always knew.
She could hear her mother yelling into the phone.

This wasn't something she'd remember when she woke up. She still hadn't regained her memories. It was her mind slowly healing.
The room shifted rapidly. Memories of her growing up. Being hit. Being yelled at. Running away. Graduating from school. Finding various artifacts.
And a demon. A important demon which she couldn't quite picture. It was all a rapid blur of images that barely had any importance to her without knowledge of what they were.
This was something she would've been used to. Dealing with it all in nightmares. Or dreams.

Again she could see it all shifting, she was in a field of flowers. beautiful dandelions everywhere, butterflies flying. The smell of blueberries.
She was laying down in a beautiful black dress. Was this heaven? Perhaps this was a way for her to escape reality. So she didn't have to deal with memories. She didn't want to remember things if it meant they caused her pain. As she thought of how nice it would be to stay here, a rabbit hopped up to her.
But you have to wake up! You need to remember!
Why? What was so important? What did she have to remember? Why was this rabbit talking in the first place.
You have to remember! Wake up!
She didn't want to wake up. Dreams felt so nice. Memories were painful.
YOU MUST WAKE UP! YOU MUST REMEMBER!
OK. She could wake up. But she still didn't remember what she had to remember.
She could figure it out when she was awake. It was a shame to leave this place.

So she woke.

The horseman just had time to seat herself into the saddle before hellion popped up again, voleying arrows in her general direction. Quit a few hit Grimorra... but the corpseish horse seemed unphased and unbothered by any physical damage... where as Rai had taken three into the chest. She bares her teeth, black blood streaming down the leather of her corset but she was still moving. It was going to take more than that to knock her down. They may be of hell, but Rai was built to withstand hellish weapons, it was silver and only silver that would actually hurt her like that.

Rai kicks Grimorra in the side harshly, beast lurching foward in a hellish fury to close the distance between Hellion and Rai. The monsterous stallion leaps unto the bleacher's Rai's sythe coming down for a swing as she flips herself off the and back right in front of Mortimer, up close and personal. She wasn't about to let him gain so much distance on her. If there was one thing Rai was a monster at it was closing the gap on a ranged opponent and shredding them down quickly. She cuts up with both scythes then moves to try to hook the blade of her left scythe around Hellion's mid-section and go for a brutal rake.

FearItself FearItself

Cisco Ramon (Vibe)
Facility 53- Super Shop

To any other person in the room it looked as if Cisco had suddenly frozen in terror. His body seemed to lock up, his hand clenching around the screwdriver he had been using to take apart the motorbike. His eyes seemed to be focused on something far away, that only he could see. Had he been in a normal lab, the scientists around him would have freaked out and rushed to him to see what was happening, especially when he came back to reality white faced.

But this wasn't a normal laboratory. Located below STAR Labs facility 53 was an underground complex, nicknamed Super-Shop, that catered to heroes of all levels and abilities, providing them with the equipment and support teams that they needed to do their job well. And Cisco was no ordinary human. The 34 year old Peurto Rican scientist was a meta-human, a breacher to be precise and what he was experiencing right now was what he called a 'vibe'. Ciscos lowers connected him to the multiverse and allowed him to see things, unrestricted by time and space. And what he was seeing right now was not good.

Cisco found himself floating in space, suspended in the sky. He could see the sun in the far disatjfe and somehow knew he was still in the solar system. Logically he knew that one of the tiny specks in the distance must be the Earth, but from this distance he couldn't tell which one it was. The view was both alien, and beautiful. Behind him was a behemoth of a planet, a swirling vortex of gasses, winds whipping across the face of the planet at speeds far exceeding those experienced on earth. The sheer size of the gas giant made him feel weak at the knees. He was near Jupiter, the Godfather of the solar system.

Without warning the space in front of him seemed to rip open, a vortex of some description forcing it's way into existence, it wasn't the kind of portal that breachers made. This was something else. He could feel the surge of force coming from it, pulling at him. The vibe began to fade, Cisco fighting against it, trying to see what was coming next, but all he could catch were glimpses of figures, not human, not robot, something inbetween, something terrifying.

Cisco jolted out of the vibe, the screwdriver dropping to the floor. He rushed into the main computer room and started bringing up satellite and space probe data streams, the other scientists looking on in confusion. With one hand he started typing out an urgent message to the Avengers, with the other he dialled the number of Sindorian. "come on, come on, pick up will you? The fate of the world quite literally depends on this!"

FearItself FearItself (Sindorian)

Cliff Barton (Hawkeye)
Barton Apartment

Emily arrived in the apartment, thankfully not destroying anything on the way up. After placing the pizza on the table, Emily put out a slice for Lucky. Cliff couldn't help but laugh as Lucky zeroed in on it in a flash, her dog had an unhealthy obsession with pizza. It just seemed to vanish whenever he was around. The slice of pizza now gone, he started making eyes at Cliff, clearly wanting more.

"Oh pizza dog, you're so predictable." Cliff petted him extensively before giving him another slice. She then turned towards the pinboard. Taking a small arrow, about the size of her finger, she threw it and the postcard at the board. The arrow struck it right at the top centre, pinning it to the board.

Cliff plonked her converse clad feet on the table. She could have sworn she had put on both of her shoes yesterday, but looking at the now, they were actually two different sizes. (Random change due to me becoming GM) As she ate she began to remove her arm gauntlets and gloves.

"I guess I should thank you guys for helping. Had it just been me and Lucky, I'd probably be hospitalised and this building would have been trashed by now. You guys did good, so thanks." Cliff wans't one for speeches, but it was clear she meant every word.

Ilikepie Ilikepie (Emily) ChazGhost ChazGhost (Drake)

Hellion

Mortimer couldnt help but grin under his helmet. True to her legend the horsewoman was fast and he was counting on that speed. As she neared his bow vanished in a swirl of flames returning to the Shield state, the quiver changing into a spiked maul which he drew quickly. By the time she reached him the electric tendrils had begun sprouting from his back. As her scythe collided with his Shield it cut deep into the inferior metal but not deep enough to reach its mark. He was not surprised, that was why he chose the maul for his other hands weapon it had enough metal to stop the second scythes swing which he knew would be cominginstead he sent his tendrils launching forward aiming to wrap up both the horsewoman and her mount so he could begin siphoning off their infernal power. "Do you think your power scares me? Every day of my life stronger than me have sought my death...yet hear i stand, and i shall continue to stand. Your invasion will fail, and i will cut your brother down. But first...you." the rage and malice in his voice was palpable, yet it was still permeated by pain, true turmoil in fact. The slight bit of human emotion left a telltale identifier, this was no demon.

Demonhunter Demonhunter
~~~
Brute

For the fourth time in less than three minutes dante felt his back collide with the training mat. Mister terrific stood over him scolding him for his lack of balance. He was in his normal human form trying to get in some boxing and wrestling training and who better the learn from than the olympian boxer and wrestler and all around badass Mr.Terrific. "Well sir im a good bit harder to put throw around when im powered up." he said as he took the heroes extended hand to pull himself up. "You cant always rely on your powers Dante. Your mind needs to be sharp as any sword, your body as well conditioned as the watchtower. Now again" dante nodded in agreement and went to take his position but the Avengers alarm began to buzz causing mister terrific to wander towards the computer. "Whats going on Sir?" Dante asked approaching the hero. "Its star labs, cisco has found something...suit up were gonna go take a look." Dante nodded and went quite for a moment as he focused on the strength force. Moments later there was a bright light and he stood now towering over mister terrific with arms as big around as the mans waist. Mr. Terrific grinned still amused by the process as he directed two of his orbs to flatten out at dante's feet and one to do so in front of his own. The two heroes stepped onto the discs which carried them the nearly a quarter mile to the boom tube bay. In a flash the two appeared outside of Ciscos "Super shop". "Knock knock Cisco." Mister terrific said through his com which he had connected to Cisco's.
_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_
~~~
Sindorian

the professor stood at the podium when his cell began to ring in his back pocket. He checked the sceen and immediately began beaming a bright smile. Cisco was easily his favorite human being or at least top three. He quickly checked the door and the room, sure that no one was around he answered the phone "Hel-" He started but was cut off by cisco questioning him. "That depends on the situation. Whats troubling you my friend...oh, no...that is a situation, give me five minutes...ok ill meet you there soon."he said as he hung up the phone. He grabbed his notes and began to walk brisquely but without panic. He crossed the campus in three an a half minutes, making it to his campus home by the fourth minute. As soon as the door closed behind him he produced his Saluchian control panel from his left pocket. With the press of a button his windows tinted and his doors locked. A short code later and the floor opened up and a platform rose with his shadow suit in its dormant state and floating about a fopt and a half above the ground was the Dark core and its board. With another button pressed the board fired a purple stream of energy into the left corner of the room opening a stable wormhole to star facility 53's minimum threat storage bay. With the timer on the portal being five seconds sindorian wasted no time stepping through the portal. He pressed one more button as he walked through causing the suit and board to decend back into the closing floor and the windows to untint. By the time the fifth minute came he was already walking towards cisco's door hearing the telltale sound of a boom tube outside. He paid it no mind and instead knocked on cisco's door unaware that his knock syncronized perfectly with mister terrifics comment.
_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

Drake Swift

Drake gave a sigh of relief when Cliff agreed not to tell Impulse about plans for the alien guns. Which was right before Impulse came through the door with the pizza. Drake was going to be lazy and us his shadow grab himself a slice pizza, but as he was about to he membered he was using his shadow as a bag for the guns at the moment. So with a small sigh to himself, Drake got up and grabbed himself a slice of pizza.

Drake looked to the side where Impluse left a slice of pizza for the dog, to only see dog already racing over and chowing down on the pizza. "I think your dog is a speedster when it comes to pizza," Drake commented pulling a seat out at the table and sitting down. "Your first day and your job is already threated by a dog." Drake joked before biting his slice of pizza. Then Cliff thanked him and Impluse for there help. "No problem. You saved my ass a few times, so it just returning the favor" Drake said smirking.

Black Mask

"Cobblepot was already on the list. I don't regard as insane as the other in this city. And Two-Face? He was never considered, due to the fact he lives his life to flip of a coin but if you think you can predict his action, I'll make some of this goes his way" Black Mask commented as his men kept moving the weapons over to the trucks. "Now Bane has already been informed of the plan and will be happy to help. Grundy, on the other hand, we are still looking for. It's apparently harder then you think to find that walking corpse when he doesn't want to be found." Black Mask added.

FearItself FearItself

Cisco Ramon (Vibe)
Facility 53- Super Shop

Thankfully the professor quickly picked up, otherwise Cisco might have done something extremely stupid. He enjoyed Sindorians company and he made a great work partner, but right now Cisco had bigger fish to fry. Cisco cut off his greeting "how fast can you get to STAR Labs? We have a situation." Calling it a situation was an understatement on his part. "the world destroying kind of sitiation, get over to the lab, like now!" Cisco wasn't usually this bossy, but he didn't know how long they had. He breathed out a sigh of relief when Sindorian said hed be there in five minutes. "meet me at facility 53, I'll buzz you in."

Five minutes later, the promimety alerts for the Super-Shop blared out. Cisco grinned at the sound of mister terrific's voice on the comms and the sight of him on the monitor. He was accompanied by Dante, who Cisco had worked with many times when Dante was being trained at STAR Labs. The Avengers had clearly got his message, and had for once acted in time.

And as if the universe decided it needed a laugh, a knocking sound was heard on the door of Cisco's upstairs lab, at the exact instant Mister Terific said "knock knock". "don't tell me you've developed pre-cognitive powers since we last met, that's my jam!" he grumbled in a good natured way over the comms. He buzzed the two in.

He opened the door of his lab and walked out, he was dressed in his classic style, dark jeans and black t-shirt bearing the words "Haikus are easy, But sometimes they don't make sense, Refridgerator" on it. Cisco's wide wardrobe of t-shirts was a running joke among his friends and coworkers at STAR Labs. But today there were two more unusual additions to his outfit. Pushed up on his forehead keeping his long hair back was a pair of modified blue goggles- the vibe glasses and he was wearing his leather gauntlets.

He exited the room, gesturing to Sindorian, "we're heading down to the sublevel, the others are already there and waiting." He walked down the corridor, before entering a janitor's closet. Inside the closet he swiped a key card against what appeared to be a fuse box, then typed in a code. There were other security measures, but they were invisible to Sindorian.

A concealed door opened with a soft hiss, revealing a metal staircase descending down at least three stories. Cisco took the steps three at a time, not waiting for Sindorian, the door would seal itself as soon as he stepped through. The stairs led down to an ante chamber, which in turn lead into an extensive underground cavern, filled with all sorts of vehicles which belonged to various heroes. The vehicles were being worked on by STAR Labs scientists, who gave a nod to Cisco before returning to work. It was also the place where Dante and Mr Terrific were waiting.

FearItself FearItself (Dante Sindorian)

Facility 53

Mister terrific stood admiring the gear within the lab, whereas Brute stood in the center of the room nervously wringing his hands doing everything in his power to avoid touching anything or moving to suddenly. However his eyes widened as sindorian entered the lab "Professor dorian? What are you do-" he said before stopping suddenly when he realized he was about to blow his cover. However he had already said too much, his southern accent being very distinct and the obvious fact that he knew him from class leaving no doubt in his mind. "Dante is that you? That would explain your distinct lack of any homework this past semesterb you can make it up later if you'd like." Dante chuckled nervously and uttered some thanks before Mr.Terrific spoke up. "Alright vibe you mentioned a high class threat right? What do you have for us? Im assuming by bringing a civilian the threat is pretty dire."
All at once the room fell silent and all eyes shifted to Cisco each expression different. Sindorian wore a face of curiosity, Brutes eyes looked to be filled with worry, whereas Mr.Terrific had a determined look on his face.
_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_
~~~
Gotham City Docks

Liono had long since given up on walking the sidewalks, those large four wheeled vehichles were strangely loud, and the constant looks and mutterings were enough to drive him mad. It didnt take long for him to scale a nearby building and then it became as simple as leaping from rooftop to rooftop. From up here he could smell the scent of the sea, which meant fish! It had been a few hours since he arrived and even before that lunch was a whole nine hours behind, which he would know if he had a watch. All he knew was he was hungry. So he began to artful and long acrobatic display towards the scent of saltwater.

After a few minutes he arrived on the rooftop of a warehouse overlooking the docks. He was about to pounce down and look for a spot when he noticed movement in the distance. Focusing his eyes on the poorly lit section of the docks he noticed several men seemingly working. Many of them carried strange devices he assumed to be weapons of defense. But there were also crates being moved around and two of them wore masks that were red and black respectively. They must be the leaders of these men, and likely locals...meaning they must know the best spots to find fish. So he leapt of the warehouse and sprung off of a shipping crate to land a mere few feet from them. "Greetings natives, i was wondering if you knew where the best fish can be caught here, i am willing to share a part of my catch with you if you can point me to a good spot." He said in a cheerful voice.
~~~
Jason todd was nodding in approval and was about to respond when a Weirdly furry lithe figure dropped in. "So we've got another cat theme huh? I dont get the fishing line of yours but a little tip, its a rookie mistake to jump in without some kinda bang. But im gonna let you make it with a warning...boys escort this guy outta here and teach him how to mind his own buisness." Jason said with an amused smirk as the four nearest guards trained their weapons on liono and approached with sinister grins.

The thundarian was clearly taken aback by what was said amd was still thinking up a response when two men grabbed him by either arm. He pivoted his wrists to grab theirs before doing a backflip and wrenching their arms into a lock, then he pulled them together colliding their heads together with a nasty thud before pushing them unconscious to the floor. He moved gracefully and remarkably quickly planting a heel into the gut of the third man behind him wgile lunging at the 4th man as he fired off three rounds. Liono dodged first incoming projectile and pushed the guns barrel up letting the other two fly harmlessly into the air before delivering a savage punch to the mans jaw with his armored gauntlet. Before the fourth man even fell liono had flipped a second time bringing his foot down on the back of tbs third mans head before he recovered from the forst kick to his gut. It took a little less than two seconds for all four men to be downed.

liono had regained his footing quickly and looked at the two masked men.
"I have no idea what your talking about, but if its a fight you want i can give you that." he said as he gripped the hilt of the sword of omens emerging from the catclaw shield. "But ive heard its good advice to choose your battles wisely and this battle is not a wise choice..." his confidence was obvious, and his stance was obviously that of someone with training, as if the four unconscious and possibly concussed men wasnt enough evidence.
ChazGhost ChazGhost
~~~​

Black Mask

Black Mask was speaking with Redhood when, seemingly out of nowhere, a strange cat man jumped down near them and asked if they knew were any good fishing spot were. While the Red Hood thought the man was hero trying to stop them, Black Mask caught more quickly that this was just some alien or magic creature that just wanted direction. Granted it was helpful that he saw this kind of thing before many times during his military service in the Skrull empire. And like those militaries days, the first thing they tried doing to the naive creature was escorting him away and beat him up. Which didn't go well this time...

Black Mask put his hand up as some of his men went to grab guns. "Wait." Black Mask said simply. "I think what we have here is a simple misunderstanding." Black Mask said looking to his men lower their guns. "I think Red this man in front of is just a confused tourist. He doesn't look like he one of those fiends working for Batman" Black Mask said turning to Red Hood hinting that he going to try to trick cat creature. "Now how about we forget the previous little scuffle and move on. In fact, you said you want fish earlier right? Well, how about you let me get you some to make up the misunderstanding." Black Mask said walking over the cat man before putting his hand out to shake.

FearItself FearItself

Cisco Ramon (Vibe)
Facility 53- Super Shop

Cisco wasn't too surprised that Dante and Sindorian knew each other. Considering Dante's love of physics and the fact that Sindorian was a world renowned proffessor, it was inevitable that they would meet at some point. It was clear to everyone in the room that Cisco was extremely nervous and worried. If they were to look closer into his body language they might even detect the hint of fear in his edpression. Though he couldn't help but internally sigh when Mr Terrific called him by his code name as opposed to 'Cisco'or 'Ramon' or 'grand high leader of science nerds', no doubt Dorian would collect the dots quickly. But now wasn't the time for that.

He led them into the control hub, a sort of circular version of NASA's mission control in Houston."about an hour ago a probe off Jupiter, the European Space Agency's Juice probe, Jukce being an acronym for JUpiter ICy-moons Explorer, registered a huge gravitational surge. At first they dismissed this as instrument failure, the probe is quite elderly. But then NASA's Jupiter Cluster Network, a group of 14 mini probes all stationed at different parts of the planet and its moon system registered that same surge. The odds of these probes failing within minutes of each other are astronomically low" Ever the movie nerd, Cisco couldn't refrain from making the connection to The Day After Tommorrow.

"The scientists realigned the probes and had them start sending back live photo feed, live infrared reading, UV readings, atmospheric readings, the works. This is what they were confronted with."

He leaned over and pushed a button on the computer nearest to him. A huge swirling vortex, akin to a black hole model appeared on the screen, it seemed to grow and shrink in pulses, as if it was still forming. "the scientists are baffled, hence why Dory is here. But that alone is not why I sent out that Avengers alert." he took a deep breath to steady himself. 'its going to get worse, whatever this thing is, there is something coming through it. In a matter of hours they will start to come through. And when they do, it's going to be bad."

Cisco looked at his audience, the worry clearly written all over his face. His expression was enough to stop the assembled group from asking questions out loud. They were also conveniently standing side by side. "Dory, put your hand on mister, Terrific's shoulder, mister Terrific do the same to Dante, I'm going to try something." In response to their confused faces he said "just do it, it makes my life easier."

With the three all linked Cisco pullsd down his glasses, which started to glow blue, as soon as he touched mister Terrifics shoulder, the four found themselves floating in space, seeing the exact same vibe that Cisco had seen barely ten minutes earlier. They saw the white hole rip itself into existence, and as the vibe began to fade, the beginnings of an army coming through.

Cisco managed to hold on just long enough for the three men to see that the bodies of these beings were fused with the technology they wielded, before they snapped back into reality. Cisco pushed back up the glasses and at the same time wiping the sweat off his forehead. He'd shown people vibes before, but these three were unusually taxing, especially Sindorian.

FearItself FearItself (Dante, Sindorian, Mr Terrific)

Cliff Barton (Hawkeye)
The apartment

Cliff couldn't help but laugh at Drake comparing Lucky eating pizza to a speedster, he had no idea how right he was. Clint had literally bought the original Lucky's loyalty with pizza. The Lucky beside her was technically Lucky 2.0. She and Clint had bought him shortly after the original Lucky died in his sleep. Lucky 2.0 came from the rescue centre and had had an awful life beforehand. But life with the Bartons was good for him.

"Yeah, he goes nuts for pizza. He won the pizza eating contest at the last family reunion. The pizza guy nearly put put his back carrying up all the pizzas." That had been a great day, Barton family reunions usually got derailed by some threat or another, and that was one was no exception. Luckily they were interrupted after the pizza eating contest, not during it.

Cliff grabbed another slice, which seemed to almost disappear into nowhere as she ate it, literally blink and you'd miss it. As the last slice of pizza was eaten both Cliff and Drake's phones started to ring, or more precisely, in Cliff's case, making a sound like the TARDIS materilaising. It was their bosses, Daniel ringing Drake and Luke ringing Cliff.

Emily Allen (Impulse)

Emily blushed when Cliff thanked her and Drake because of how cute Cliff looked at that moment. She looked away and noticed the dog had already eaten multiple slices of pizza. She walks over to Lucky starts petting the him. "You are one cool dog eating all that pizza". She looks back over to Cliff with a small smile on her face and then quickly turns back around to face Lucky.

"Hey Lucky, do you think I'm cool enough to date your super cute and amazing master? She is just so pretty and charismatic, while I'm just an awkward lesbian that doesn't have any dating experience. I think she might be interested in me, but my inexperience makes it hard to be sure. So please bark once if I'm cool enough for her or bark twice if don't approve of me dating her." She says quietly so that only Lucky can hear her and the moment she finished saying it all Cliff and Drake's phones start to ring. Emily ignores the ringing phones looks intensely at the dog waiting for his answer to her important question that she feels might be the most important question she will ever ask someone in her entire life.

Drake Swift
The Apartments

"Pizza eating contest? Remind to come with you to your next family reunion" Drake joked, as Cliff seemed to devour a slice of pizza in a blink of an eye. "...Did you get second place to your dog in that contest?" Drake asked before his phone began ringing along with Cliff's. Drake's phone was playing the Spiderman theme song, which out of slight embarrassment he quickly grabbed it and answered it. "Drake here, whose..." Drake said before looking at the caller ID. "Oh boss how yeah doing? Got any work for me?" Drake asked.

Ilikepie Ilikepie _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_

Egil
Facility 53

"Sindorian Ka'Dalos aka the Shadow Surfer... Last of his race, world eating by the Galtius, powerful suit, dark matter core..." A large white-skinned man with red eyes said to himself as he was skimming through his most recently accepted bounty. "Seems this guy won't be easy but it wouldn't be fun if it was." The man said looking out the window of his cloaked ship. His ship was currently hovering over Star Labs. "The computer said a dark matter power signature was detected here not long ago and then vanished... Well, the best place to start than any" The bounty hunter said walking through his ship. On his way, he grabbed an Asgardian forged ax, a few grenades, and plasma shotgun. After grabbing his supplies the man simply opened up the back of the ship and jumped out.

Moments later he landed in the parking lot in front of the building, crushing someone's car in the process. After that simply walked over to the building. As he did though some of the facility's guards walked out and quickly noticed the heavily armed man. "Halt, put your hands!" One of the guards said drawing their weapon and pointing it at the bounty hunter.

"Or what? Are you going to shoot with that little thing? Ha, it will take more than that to mess up Egil, the bounty hunter from Hel" Egil said before drawing his shotgun and shot some plasma shells at the guards. It the warning shot barely missed the guards and hit the wall behind them, melting it a little. Afterward, Egil walked over to one of the now frightened guards and picked them up by the collar of their shirt. "Now tell me where I can find this man," Egil said pulling out a small hologram projector from his pockets. It activated and showed a 3d image of the Shadow Surfer.

"I... I don't know" The guard said trying to break free from Egil grip.

The other guard that went for his radio and began calling for back up. "We have an emergency in the front of the build, a level..." the guard said before Egil noticed.

Egil tossed the first guard to the side and walked over the guard on the radio. Egil took the radio and began talking. "There is a level badass threat out front, and he'll go when the Saluchian tik* comes out. Until then, I'll find a way to pass the time" Egil said before crushing the radio. Then he looked around before looking back down to the guard he took the radio from. "So... Have you seen this Saluchian tik" Egil said showing the guard the 3D hologram of Shadow Surfer.

_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ FearItself FearItself

Note; Tik in Old Norse means female dog and/or b**ch

Cisco Ramon (Vibe)
Facility 53- Super Shop

As they came out of the vibe, alarms started to go off everywhere. Cisco knew by the sound that they were break-in alarms, probably triggered by the guys on the front gates. "really!? Somebody wants to attack here at this precise moment in time?!" he groaned. Pulling out a radio and he began to pull up security camera feed "guys, what's going on up there?" he heard the guard get cut of part way through an explanation, and Egil speaking. He glared at the radio as if it was gum that had been stuck on his shoe.

A change seemed to come over him, the cogs in brain whirring into motion. "Dante, mister Terrific, I'd recommend that you guys get ready to confront this guy. Proffessor, there is more to you than meets the eye, if you can help stop this lunatic then by all means do."

He pushed at a seemingly innocuous panel on the wall, which swung around to reveal his suit. He didn't have time for the full suit, but he sure as hell wasn't going out there without his jacket. Pulling it on he began to issue orders to the scientists nearby. "You three are the med team, get any injured guys out of there, don't get hit yourself take them to the bay 6. You two are manning the control centre down here, you know the drill, keep a sharp eye on the cameras, keep us informed of anything we need to know. You guys, take those guns we were working on for S.H.I.E.L.D. and the new body armour and follow us up top. Get the standard comms, channel eight"

Cisco gestured at groups of scientists, each nodding at their instructions. It was obvious that they had complete faith in Cisco's decisions. "Priority is to draw this guy away from the lab and anywhere with civilains that could do something stupid. Anyone going up top, wear the masks, last thing you want is your face on the front page of The Bugle. Don't try any ridiculous heroics, contain him, dont kill him. Somebody prep a cell, standard meta-mutant-asguardian precautions. Stay in communication and secure the lab behind you. Good luck"

Turning to the three men behind him, he put on his glasses and put the comm earbud discretly into his left ear. "ready?" He asked, preparing to make a portal to breach them to the surface. It would appear behind Egil.

FearItself FearItself (Dante, Sindorian, Mr Terrific) ChazGhost ChazGhost (Egil)

Cliff Barton (Hawkeye)
The apartment.

"yeah, I lost to my dog, kind of sad, but at least I didn't lose to Barney. Now that would have been the ultimate humiliation." But losing to her dog would sound humiliating to anyone who ddint know the Barton family properly. She could see it in Drake's expression that he thought this was very strange.

Lucky looks at Emily, shaking his head slightly before barking three times. He wasn't your average dog. His meaning for the three barks was "look, just don't go there, as amazing as my master is, she doesn't do people. She's got a mountain of problems. And then there is Ray." now whether Emily would interpret these barks and give them the same meaning was another thing entirely.

She picked up the phone at the same time as Drake. "Hawkeye speaking, what's up boss?" a pause, "yes, I did....again. Yes I'm fine" another pause, "yeah Drake's with me, hold on." She put her phone on speaker placing it on the table, gesturing for Drake to do the same. "a job has come in, a big one by the sounds of it, you guys seem the best fit." Luke said. "we'll try get a few more to back you up on this, and one of us will come along, but there is a slight hitch." Daniel continued. Of course there would be a problem of some sort, it was the story of Cliff's life.

"What's the problem?" Cliff asked, hoping that it was something they could fix easily. "The situation is going down now in Gotham, and we have no way to get there fast enough to stop it." Gotham was far away, but not as impossible to get too as their bosses thought. Cliff looked at Drake with an expression that said "are you thinking what I'm thinking?"

Gotham City Docks

Jason was honestly surprised when the catman downed the men so quickly after all these were well trained men. He had begun to reach for an explosove when black mask began speaking and it didnt take long to for him to catch on. He slowly put his weapon away and promptly decided to let mask do the talking clearly he had a plan in mind.

Liono bought the words hook line and sinker. "Fiends? Batman? Clearly your world has some strange madness about it. Perhaps i could be of assistance. Slaying wicked fiends is one of my favorite pastimes." He said with a smile.

ChazGhost ChazGhost
~~~

Facility 53

Sindorian was still taken aback by the Vibe when the alarms brought him back from his day dream. This was bad... very very bad. His eyes fell upon cisco who was now giving orders to prepare for battle with this new invasive threat. He vaguely recalled hearing mention of his race over the intercom but was to full of dread to oay it much mind...the Vorinex were coming and that meant danger for the entire planet. He wasted no time pulling out his strange saluchian remote before typing a few keys on it to call his armor and board to him. "Cisco my friend im afraid you and i will need to talk after this." He said calmly as his board positioned itself under the suit and locked the two of them together. With one last button the suit and board vanished under the light obscuring barrier and began moving towards facility 53. Meanwhile sindorian began to remove his contacts and wipe off the makeup revealing skin with a purplish hue and jet black eyes
~~~
Meanwhile Dante was smirking a bit as he watched the other heroes getting ready. He was already transformed and said "I can keep his attention, you guys just figure out how to keeo everyone safe okay?" Dante said with a smile. Mister terrific said nothing however he just looked at cisco ready to roll.
~~~
Suddenly as everyone was ready just before cisco opened his breech a purplish portal opened behind Sindorian. "But for now, i will help." he said as the board came from the portal with the armor suit open wide and ready to revieve its master. As the armor sealed around him a sound akin to an electrical humming filled the air around him only to go silent as his armored figertips began to glow. It was no longer sidorian standing there rather it was the Shadow surfer.
_gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ .​

SuAm(H).png
Super American,
Facility 53/ Super Shop/ S.T.A.R. Labs

Jeremiah pulled up at the S.T.A.R. Labs parking lot in his van. He had received Cisco's ( _gallifrog_ _gallifrog_ ) message, thanks to the equipment located in the back. The van had originally belonged to his dad but he had given it to Jeremiah as a birthday present a few years before. Though to be honest, it was less of a van and more of a mobile command centre these days. Whilst it still maintained its original appearance on the outside, inside it was outfitted with the latest S.H.I.E.L.D. tech and equipment.

As he stepped out the vehicle, he could see a commotion near the entrance. Just then one of the guards rushed up to him. It was the same one that Egil had tossed aside moments before. Though a bit worse for wear, Jeremiah could see he wasn't visibly injured.

"Thank God!" said the guard, visibly relieved at Jeremiah's presence. "Super American, you've got to help. We've got some pasty nut ( ChazGhost ChazGhost ) trying to break into the building."
"Leave it to me, sir. I'll handle it." Jeremiah said, reassuringly. "Just make sure you get to safety."

"Please be careful. He's got my friend with him." The guard said anxiously.

Jeremiah gave the man an understanding nod, and, with that, the guard beat a hasty retreat. Walking up to Egil, he stopped a few feet away from him. He didn't want provoke the intruder or escalate the situation unnecessarily, if he could avoid it.

"Excuse me, friend." He said to Egil, in a friendly but confident manner. "Can I be of any assistance?"

Rai snarls, her scythe leaving one nasty crevice in that shield. His armor was heavy but shredable. And shredding armor was what Rai did best. She fights back as the tendrils wind about her body, Scythe slashing throuhg a good number of them before she ends up ensnared. She yanks herself free from one of them but odd thing about Rai wasn't the amount of infernal energy she had... it was the lack of it. Sure Grimorrah was drenched in demonic energy but Rai? She had so little.. almost as if she weren't a real and true devil of hell.

Invasion? I live here. That voice went from the rage of the nine hells to just kind of confused. Rai, albeit she was a demon, she wasn't of hell. Rai manafested on earth and has the majority of her existence here.
Rai didn't seem to be in much pain. She didn't have much infernal energy to siphon off so losing it really did nothing. It was Grimorrah that was less than pleased. But he'd be fine. As long as Rai was alive, Gromorrah was basically unkillable. You misunderstand. My brother may wish to conquer. But I was created here.

FearItself FearItself

Drake Swift
Apartments

When Cliff pointed out to put his phone on speaker, Drake did and set it on the table. "Nice, a big job. Which mean big money" Drake said partially celebrating to himself. Then came the bad news of the difficulty of acutely getting to the job, which was in Gotham. But Cliff thought of an idea quickly before looking at Drake to see if thought the same thing. First, he was confused then he looked from Cliff to Impulse. "Are think of her taking us to Gotham?! I don't know if she can carry us." Drake said with the first idea of what Cliff was thinking.

Black Mask
Gotham Docks

Even Black Mask was a little surprised how well his trick worked on the cat man. "Yes, Batman... he and his minions are fiends in disguise of men. They have a firm grip on this city, and that grip in destroying. So we are planning to put end to them once and for all. Think of it as a bit of a revolution that's about to hit the streets." Black Mask said lying to the foolish cat man. "Now if you want to help, I'd happy to accept it. You can come with me and Red Hood here and we'll... Update on what happening and lt you whose good and bad." Black Mask continued, still not believing the luck he was just given.

FearItself FearItself

Egil
Facility 53

"So you're telling you having seen this guy either? How useless are you humans?" Egil said annoyed to guards who pointed out they also didn't know the location of the Shadow Surfer. "Get out of here ya tik," Egil said gesturing for him to run away. As the guard was running way Egil was going to start doing some target practice on the cars around him but then a hero came on the scene. The person seemed to be one of the earth's many heroes.

"Friend huh? Well if you want to help me, then maybe you can tell were this tik is" Egil said showing Super America the 3D hologram of Shadow Surfer. "I've been hired to bring him in. There a lot of people who he managed to p*ss off in his little quest to hunt down Galactus. And they are paying good money for me to bring him back to them" Egil continued explaining his bounty. "So have you seen him? Because if not you might as get out of here so I can do my job" Egil said as readied plasma shotgun in case thing went sour or his bounty showed up.

Scatterbrain Scatterbrain

Cliff Barton (Hawkeye)
The apartment

Cliff nodded, she was thinking the exact same thing as Drake money wise. She covered both phones with a fruit bowl, empty of course, so her bosses couldn't hear what she was saying. "I was actually thinking of that. She did volunteer to carry us to eher, so she is capable of it, I'm guessing she could run with one of us to Gotham. Whether she could come back and repeat it with another person is a different thing all together." By Cliff's reckoning it was obvious that Emily wasn't local and chances are she was probably from Central City, where the majority of the Allen family was based. And that was a fair distance away.

"The only other options I can see is getting a mage to portal us to Gotham, and we do know a few of those. Or worst case sceneario- The Avengers." Cliff spat out the word, grimacing as she said it. "They have a whole load of teleport pads and there is one in Gotham."

Cliff turned to Emily, who was making friends with Lucky. "Greenie, how far can you run at superspeed carrying a person?"

Cisco Ramon
Facility 53- Super Shop -> outside facility 53

When Cisco turned around Sindorian had completely changed. His skin was purple, evidently covered up by make-up and his eyes were black. And then there was the whole super badass armour and board thing. "Damn you clean up good" was the first thing that Cisco could think of saying that wasn't a question. It was totally obvious to everyone in the room that Cisco was refraining from blurting out six million questions covering every aspect of Sindorian's revelation and more.

"Yes, we really are long over due a chat. Though I will give you one piece of advice, portals are my thing" Cisco had always thought there was something more to Sindorian since the day they had first met. He hadn't vibed anything from Sindorian that day, but he had been trying not to, it was only fun to accidentally vibe peoples personal memories. He was also slightly annoyed that he wasn't the only one in STAR Labs who could make a portal, but on the other hand Sindorian was an alien. With that he opened a portal of his own, a swirling blue vortex big enough for two people to walk through side by side and stepped through.

The portal re-emerged at the surface, materialising beside Jeremiah and in front of Egil. Cisco gave a nod of hello to Jeremiah, who was in full costume, before turning to the guy who was attempting to attack the facility. "You do realise you could just have knocked?"
ChazGhost ChazGhost (Egil) FearItself FearItself (mister Terrific, Sindorian, Dante) Scatterbrain Scatterbrain (Jeremiah)

Emily Allen (Impulse)

Emily listened to Lucky bark three times and instantly got confused on what that means. Many possibilities began running in her head, dose Cliff already have a girlfriend?, is she actually straight and the signs that she is interested in girls were false?, was Lucky just unsure of his answer?, did Lucky even understand her question?, and should Emily continue believing she has a chance with this amazingly beautiful woman. She looked over towards Cliff who's backside was towards her as Cliff placed her phone on the table and started to blush a little. Emily instantly decided not to give up and that Cliff would of said something after that check kiss if was straight/had girlfriend.

Emily listened to Cliff's question and then thought about it for a couple seconds. "I'm not sure, I had some evacuation training with dummies but never real people and it really depends on how heavy the person is for example I can't even lift a hulk. I think I could get you two to Gotham easily enough but you I will remind you about the thing about people often throwing up after being carried by a speedster at high speeds and you just ate." Emily started picturing herself in her mind bridal carrying Cliff while Drake is throwing up in front of a dumpster.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back