• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Peace Sign Academia Voting

Well, half our voters have taken the vote for E. As such, I will end the vote early and call E the victor by unanimous vote!

Time for our twelth community vote!

Question: Should we have add days to our time count?
As you all know, our IC is pretty slow. Players take a long time to post, which may not be too bad considering the great posts people put out generally, but it is an issue of boredom and lack of actual progression. However, the constant waste of scenes would be an issue in of itself. As such, I am proposing the installment of an additional clause to the mandatory time count, of days. Basically, when you go and add what time it is at the beggining and end of your post, you also add what day it is, of the week and of the month.
This would allow us to have multiple scenes occurring at once, even if these scenes are occurring in different days. It might also make it easier to flashback and establish some plot points. The downsides are mostly technical, as this would create new restrictions in some of the RP's internal logic, and would of course, both require me to figure out what day it is on the RP and to then have all the players also add that additional bit of extra text on every post.
While I am pretty sure this will pass, I do still want your confirmation and compromise.

So, our options are simple!
A) We will add days to our time count
B) We will not add days to our time count

Please cast your votes below, in a single post. You may discuss things in the OOC, but here you ONLY vote.
To vote A, please post "12.(A)", to vote B please post "12.(B)"

The vote will end in 18 hours from it's posting

Idea Idea Trombone Trombone B BlueClover BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser yuckeroni yuckeroni Roxasarass Roxasarass Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit The Mechanist The Mechanist Archtoddler Archtoddler InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Xel Xel Leovonis Leovonis simj26 simj26 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack August August St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Illiterate Illiterate Randomfella Randomfella D duegxybus Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Shazam Shazam SheepKing SheepKing Natrue Natrue Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff superrsalt superrsalt Kishune Kishune Karcen Karcen Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Enkye Enkye Brendanfp Brendanfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Back