• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Peace Sign Academia Voting

Time for our fifteenth community vote!

Question: Should the posting requirements be reduced?

As you may know if you read the recent announcement, some changes to the roleplay's rules were conducted recently, one of which being the increase in the minimum post length requirements. This has drawn complaints from various members who fear it will reduce the roleplay's current activity even more and potentially ultimately cause the death of the RP, while offering little contribution if the player's are putting fluff instead of meaningful content. On the other hand, however, it is also quite possible that loosening of the rules will not bring any more activity either, and that by the abuse of the rule what meaningful content there was will be gone.
Now before the voting I want to make something clear: This was always supposed to be a complex and detailed roleplay, it was stated so from the very beggining. People spamming two-liners is not the roleplay I wanted to make or want to make. This is not meant to be a threat, but a clarification of a fact: I've created this roleplay to be a particular kind of roleplay, and if the result of this decision is that the roleplay simply ends up being something entirely different, something I would never bother creating, I don't think I will have any reason beyond sunken cost to GM it. In other words, if the reduced minimum passes, this ought to be considered a leap of faith that I've been convinced to do. That the players will make use of this right when absolutely needed and not just to be lazy. That what I wanted to make is not replaced with something I categorically despise.

So, here are our options!
A) The minimum should stay as it is (content minimum embed into 10 lines distributed over two pragraphs with at least 3 lines of direct interaction)
B) The minimum should be reduced to only the content minimum
C) The minimum should be only the content minimum and two lines of direct interaction (dialogue and anything directly affecting or calling the attention of another character)
D) The minimum should only be two lines of direct interaction

Please cast your votes below, in a single post. You may discuss things in the OOC, but here you ONLY vote.
To vote A, please post "15.(A)", to vote B please post "15.(B)" and so on...

The vote will end in 24 hours from it's posting

Idea Idea B BlueClover BriiAngelic BriiAngelic yuckeroni yuckeroni yuckeroni yuckeroni Roxasarass Roxasarass The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit The Mechanist The Mechanist Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff Archtoddler Archtoddler InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Xel Xel Leovonis Leovonis simj26 simj26 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack August August St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Illiterate Illiterate Randomfella Randomfella Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Shazam Shazam SheepKing SheepKing Natrue Natrue superrsalt superrsalt Kishune Kishune Karcen Karcen Elenion Aura Elenion Aura Enkye Enkye Brendanfp Brendanfp Nubian_Legend Nubian_Legend SeraphiumVirus SeraphiumVirus X Xenagos greenhawk greenhawk Sizniche Sizniche doggodaily doggodaily Moonsetter Moonsetter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back