• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Peace Sign Academia Voting

Should we have combat training and rescue classes?
And now for the eigth community vote!

Question: Should we have combat training and rescue classes?

So I was working on the class schedule and while my innitial plans were to have the main hero classes all be taught by a single NPC in a particular class, I came to realize maybe it would be more beneficial to have these classes be run separately. However, if we gave these roles to players it would be harder to coordinate and would mean having to wait for new characters to be made to fill these roles. On the other hand we could do this separation run by NPCs under mine and the other GMs control, but this would mean such roles would permanently be closed off for players.

So, the options are:
A) No, we should condense it into just the hero training class
B) We should have a combat training class separated from the hero training class, but still have it be run by an NPC
C) We should have a combat training class separated from the hero training class, and have it be run by a player with a teacher character
D) We should have a rescue class separated from the hero training class, but still have it be run by an NPC
E) We should have a rescue class separated from the hero training class, and have it be run by a player with a teacher character
F) We should have hero training, rescue classes and combat training all be separate but run by NPCs
G) We should have hero training, rescue classes and combat training all be separate but and rescue and combat training be run by players with teacher characters

Please cast your votes below, in a single post. You may discuss things in the OOC, but here you ONLY vote.
To vote A, please post "8.(A)" , to vote B please post "8.(B)" and you get the picture by now

The vote will end in 20 hours from the moment this post was first , well, posted. Any IC posts done in the meantime will be have to edited accordingly.

Idea Idea Trombone Trombone B BlueClover yuckeroni yuckeroni Space_Kaiser Space_Kaiser Roxasarass Roxasarass Strawberraki Strawberraki Noble Scion Noble Scion The One Eyed Bandit The One Eyed Bandit Yahiro Entsuki Yahiro Entsuki InternalAssumpter InternalAssumpter Rage Rage Tanya Degurechaff Tanya Degurechaff @AKKaleb Archtoddler Archtoddler The Mechanist The Mechanist Xel Xel general ostruppen general ostruppen Leovonis Leovonis National National Bum Bear Bum Bear simj26 simj26 GinkyGotBack GinkyGotBack bakugo bakugone bakugo bakugone All-Around NAMELESS All-Around NAMELESS The Prophet The Prophet St. Elsewhere St. Elsewhere Dolches Dolches BriiAngelic BriiAngelic Illiterate Illiterate Astral76 Astral76 Bornlucky Bornlucky JustifiedRoles JustifiedRoles

Users who are viewing this thread

Back