• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pathfinder or 3.5? [Closed]

There are many different variety of them to. And that's true Vinom, it's all good then... mind you, one can never expect something of the fey, they ARE chaos incarnate, their whole bloody plane is constantly shifting as is.

If it can remember the rules really.

she was playing a tree, sadly the costume had no face hole, also it was made out of real wood.

btw boop Wayfinder - Pathfinder_OGC

Last edited by a moderator:
Great, I'm new to Pathfinder, if you'd be okay with it, I'd appreciate some help putting together a character sheet.

certainly, I shall help you along as the Dm, please go ahead and ask any questions you may have.

Okay, well Pathfinder and 3.5 are very similar. Do you remember the character creation process? Cause that's what you're going to be doing again. As it's level 1 it should be fairly easy to create.

I used a character creation guide that worked a lot like a CYOA. I remember the basics of character creation, but since I did it in a guide, I couldn't make one from scratch.

no worries! So, in this we're either using 30 points to do our ability scores (using Ability Scores - Pathfinder_OGC as a guide on how to do it as I certainly had no idea before yesterday) or roll 4d6 7 times and take the top 6 numbers. So first thing's first lol. Other than that it's mainly following your class information on the psrd.

So, Charisma 21

Strength 20

Constitution 14

Intelligence 13

Dexterity 10

Wisdom !0

tell him also of the rolling on the site please.

Alright I'm gona spell it out again. @Deadkool

roll 4d6, drop the lowest number of the group, add the three numbers together to get your score, do this 7 times, drop the lowest number you don't want to use from the 7.

as for race, stick to uncommon and common races, rushing ahead is a sure fire way of getting the character punted all the way to square one. No ogres aswell, had enough of those bastards from another man in my IRL group.

Also, if you are going to roll use the in site rolling system, on the bottom right of your post is an option to roll dice, you can see this after you post your.. post... you can then do your roll from the rather simple system you see infront of you. I don't accept rolls from real dice. I assume you know how to locate these rolls, if not you click on DICE up above to see your rolls and make them, you can also collect the BB code from there to put in your post as you please.

Finally, this site Myth-Weavers - Powered by vBulletin, use it for your character sheet, make an account, go to sheets, make one up, it's that simple. Add a backpack, map, compass, 2 cure lesser wounds potions and any item worth 500 gold and under to your stuff. You will be using any of the classes available to you aside from third party choices.

there, I'm done chopping things apart.

And then link the sheet to the CS, I'm sorry if this seems angry or not, but I'm trying to go to sleep while mys tomache tears itself apart like a rabid cat in heat,

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back