• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pathfinder or 3.5? [Closed]

Haha, at least I'm not playing a sorcerer who takes useless spells on porpoise. O ^ O dang, I just realized... now that I'm not a cleric I can't create water summon porpoise...

....tactical suprise dolphins?

ah yes, posted the thread up above if you wana go at it.

Oi yo people out there in the wide world, lookin for atleast one or two people to join in on these shenanigans, come if yea want to.

hmm... how about... take the standard gold for the class.

So more and more I thinking feral child for this character. Young elf girl got lost in strange woods and raised by wolves or otters or fae or something

sounds fun, begs the question, if raised by dogs, will she eat dog treats?

Orikanyo said:
hmm... how about... take the standard gold for the class.
Yeah, I assumed that much. What I was wondering is if I am going to SPEND my initial money on my starting equipment or I am allowed a budget equal to my initial money without touching the money I start with. Either thing is fine by me, just want to make sure in order to not go around almost broke when everybody has a little money around saying "In what did you spent everything, silly?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Orikanyo said:
sounds fun, begs the question, if raised by dogs, will she eat dog treats?
Don't be silly, dog treats are for enslaved dogs not wild ones.

She goes on a personal crusade to free all the puppies of the world.

As for money... how about this, I'll give you all a small starter kit to help you out? Backpack map, compass, two cur light potions and on thing u to 500 gold in worth, sound good? I feel generous.

Orikanyo said:
She goes on a personal crusade to free all the puppies of the world.
As for money... how about this, I'll give you all a small starter kit to help you out? Backpack map, compass, two cur light potions and on thing u to 500 gold in worth, sound good? I feel generous.
Okay, got it. Thanks for the acclaration. Also, I love your avatar picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
Indeed it is! Careful though, once you start petting, you cannot stop, you are cursed forever to give pets to the cutie.

Pssst, guys, guys, you know what's cool? Wayfinders, their like compasses but cooler since they can light up and you can attach ioun stones to em.

Orikanyo said:
Indeed it is! Careful though, once you start petting, you cannot stop, you are cursed forever to give pets to the cutie.
I wouldn't mind petting such a delightful creature to eternity. I need more delightful creatures in my life, without doubt.

Nobody gona buy a Wayfinder? Fine then, lousy butt faces.

*gives you a stare of rage mixed with shock* jokes aside it's a handy little object that acts as a compass(giving a +2 to survival checks) emits light as per the spell, and most importantly acts a good speacial slot for ioun stones funny litt magic stones that give various benefits if kept around you(they orb you like a small planet) bu with the Wayfinder it's safer, since orbiting one can be stolen easily. Also it give various side benefits depending on what stone is inserted. It's a handy little trinket, their in the magic items page of the srd, I'll link when I can.

I doubt I'll be starting with too many 'manufactured' items, let alone magical ones. Even if I was being kept by a fae.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back