• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings - Partners for a Fantasy or a Sci-Fi setting, always open! -

Its_Fulgrim

The Phoenix and Traitor Snake
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

beepboop.jpg

Hello there, this is Fulgrim (They/Them). I am writer with around 6-7 years of experience in Roleplaying. I hope to find some nice people to write with!

I am open to many, and I mean many, plots, Modern or Medieval Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Horror, Action, Adventure, Romance (as long as it isn't the main focus of the story), etc. Fandom Roleplays are also welcome if that is what you're interested in.

I am open to Roleplay as any gender in any pairing as well. I have a thousand OCs for just about any setting, so if you're looking for someone with variety that is likely me. I tend to prefer Roleplays to take place in Dms, however, if you start the thread I will be more than happy to do my best and write there!

Also, if you are looking for someone to fill in a spot in a group roleplay I am also open to do that, ask and I will do my best to participate.

-

Do keep in mind, I can go Semi-Lit and Literate and tend to post in around 4 paragraphs minimum, but I may fluctuate between lengths of writing, usually leaning for something longer but I will likely not go full Novella. I am kind of rusty and need to warm up again, may write longer or shorter depending on what I come up with at the moment, please be patient with me.

You are also not obligated to write a certain amount, what you are used to doing is good!

I will appreciate if you can reply a few times in a day if we are Roleplaying, however, I will not give you a deadline or any sort of thing, reply at your speed, I completely understand not everyone has the same amount of time or focus when RPing, even I may need a break from time to time.

I am generally kind and friendly to everyone and willing to communicate and share ideas, so if there's ever any questions or anything of the like, let me know.

-

Feel free to reach out in this thread or, even better, dm me, I am very flexible, and I will likely not decline any ideas you come up with, so don't be afraid to send me a message, you can check my main fandoms in my profile or, you can just ask if I am acquainted with a certain fandom you like, which in most cases the answer will be "Yes".

-
I will use this post to update what i'm the most interested in at the time, currently:

Fantasy (Modern, Medieval, Low or High Fantasy, Fandoms related to fantasy) and Sci-Fi

Hope to read you all soon.

Last edited:
Bump! Also updated this a little to fit better what I am looking for.

hey which fandoms are you interested in
Thank you for reaching out! Here's a list! It is not all of them because I would take entire weeks to get through each one, but it's so you can have a general idea, if there's a specific fandom you like but do not see, let me know and I may be able to tell you whether I know it or not!

- Warhammer 40k

- Harry Potter

- Star Wars

- Tansformers

- Marvel/DC

- Game of Thrones

- Pokemon

- Sonic The Hedgehog

- Undertale/Deltarune

- Doom

- Animal Crossing

- Hollow Knight

- The Legend of Zelda

- Scream

- Friday the 13th

- Alien/Predator

- Chainsaw Man

- Tokyo Ghoul

- My Hero Academia

- Naruto

Thank you for reaching out! Here's a list! It is not all of them because I would take entire weeks to get through each one, but it's so you can have a general idea, if there's a specific fandom you like but do not see, let me know and I may be able to tell you whether I know it or not!

- Warhammer 40k

- Harry Potter

- Star Wars

- Tansformers

- Marvel/DC

- Game of Thrones

- Pokemon

- Sonic The Hedgehog

- Undertale/Deltarune

- Doom

- Animal Crossing

- Hollow Knight

- The Legend of Zelda

- Scream

- Friday the 13th

- Alien/Predator

- Chainsaw Man

- Tokyo Ghoul

- My Hero Academia

- Naruto
do you know shadow and Bone or wednesday?

Hi there!! Can't send DMs yet cause this is my first ever post, but I'd be interested in something! I have quite a few developed characters for a sci-fi/dystopia setting that we can manipulate to best fit both your OCs and mine, but I'm open to almost any kind of setting tbh! I'm just wondering what your age group requirement is? I'm 19, and only really feel comfortable RPing with people who are 18+ and around my age ;w;

Hi there!! Can't send DMs yet cause this is my first ever post, but I'd be interested in something! I have quite a few developed characters for a sci-fi/dystopia setting that we can manipulate to best fit both your OCs and mine, but I'm open to almost any kind of setting tbh! I'm just wondering what your age group requirement is? I'm 19, and only really feel comfortable RPing with people who are 18+ and around my age ;w;
Ah I see, I’m below that age sadly

Hi there! I just read through the roleplay ad and I think a lot of our interests align. I'd be down to plot out either an original scifi scenario/setting or plot out an rp in an established universe. If we go with the latter I have some settings ready to go for Star Wars, along with OCs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back