• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

GriffinsGodsandGears

Judgment Free Zone
Heya! I've been wanting to try out this idea I've had for a while, but haven't had anyone to try it with. I even did some world building, since the idea was meant to be for D&D..only thing is I'm too shy to play D&D with anybody, haha! Anyways, I wrote a short synopsis so you can get an idea of what I'm aiming for and what the world is like.

Basis of the world is:
Fantasy setting, moderate magic use, 4 countries/kingdoms , 2 at war, 13 patron gods, each country essentially picking and choosing what best suits their governments' ideals
Ezylbahd: 2 largest, focus is on piety and servitude, highly religious towards God of Virtue, essentially "it's time for a crusade"
Vonriss: 1st largest, focus is on war and control, want to take over the world basically, fire/steel/war Gods
Atharia: 3rd largest, fairly peaceful, pays homage to all Gods, just wants to chill and live their best lives
Ferrandon: smallest, basically comprised of farming towns, worships farming/fertility/prosperity/family type gods, stuck between Vonriss and Ezylbahd which are at each other's throats, "please don't hurt me guys i just wanna farm"

Plot ideas:
1.General and small detachment from Vonriss travels to a rural town in Ferrandon, plans to train farmers for battle because they aren't Vonrisians, so therefore are disposable in the upcoming war with Ezylbahd. "Relax guys we aren't gonna hurt you, just train you to defend yourselves, but just don't resist cause then we'll have to kill you." General conducts training them self, and our characters meet
2.Vonrisian general heads off to one of the countries' capitols as an emissary, whether of peace or war, and meets with the aristocracy/royalty/military officers there, and our characters meet
Plot ideas are definitely not limited to these. It's just a few ideas to throw out there

I'm fine with any gender pairings if we decide to go that route. Would prefer to play Vonrisian general but am willing to surrender the role.

Feel free to send me a message if you're interested or have any suggestions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back