• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Panzer Vorwärts!...Aber mit Anime. A Girls und Panzer RP - Campfire talk (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Also I’ve made a muster roll in the Lore section so it would be easier for everyone to see who’s who in which tank, you guys can check if I messed anything up

Question with the first two post. Should my crew already be present and members of the club or would you rather have them come into the barn for a joining intro ?

Question with the first two post. Should my crew already be present and members of the club or would you rather have them come into the barn for a joining intro ?
You can decide, you can even start at the beginning of the day and do things in the matriculation ceremony, as long as you like it

Jacko. I have taped an MP3 player to the inside of my tank. I think my crew's main role will probably be running Recon or Diversions. Or pull a BT-42.

Why mp3, I think it’d be pretty cool if your girls could play instrument, like a Banjo and sing Yellow Rose of Texas themselves while they’re doing the BT-42 trick lol

Why mp3, I think it’d be pretty cool if your girls could play instrument, like a Banjo and sing Yellow Rose of Texas themselves while they’re doing the BT-42 trick lol
They can play instruments, but some songs don't work or are too hard. Also, I ave some pre-scripted tank deaths involving the MP3 player

*Total eclipse of the heart plays* "Man, I really don't want to die to this song." cried Trombley, as rounds ricocheted off the Liberator's turret. Their tracks had been broken, and their turret couldn't rotate anymore. Somehow the referee system decided that the tank was still in, so they were emptying their .30 cals, "Sometimes, the pack survives by leaving one of it's own behind." Calmly said Jane. "Why the hell are you making a bunch of wolf quotes?" Yelled Colbert. "She just finished Battlefield Four." Said Winter quietly. "Just now? That game has been out for a decade."

I actually never played Battlefield 4 😂 and my inner boomer say nothing that EA puts out these days could beats BF1942

Hmm. I think mine was Call of Duty WaW as the first video game campaign completed. And I would still go back play that campaign from time to time, with axis player mods on to fulfil my Wehraboo dream lol

Well, my timezone isn’t exactly ideal for most English-speaking people either, I just got a fucked up sleeping schedule 🥲

I'll have my post up either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Ahh wasn't getting any notifications , ill try to make a cs soon.

Would you guys like to have a training battle against one another after getting your crew to familiarise with the tank like Oorai did in the anime?

btw you guys sure you don’t wanna flesh out your character introduction for a bit...? Seems some of you just threw 5 names out in one paragraph, that feels kinda NPC-ish to me 😂

Would you guys like to have a training battle against one another after getting your crew to familiarise with the tank like Oorai did in the anime?

btw you guys sure you don’t wanna flesh out your character introduction for a bit...? Seems some of you just threw 5 names out in one paragraph, that feels kinda NPC-ish to me 😂
Listen, I did my best. And my crew would love to flex on these filthy casuals. Time to show the true power of the Liberator.

A training op wouldn't hurt or least in the least would help the overall group dynamics. Even if it's just a shadow boxing like match.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back