• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Panzer Vorwärts!...Aber mit Anime. A Girls und Panzer RP - Campfire talk (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Probably vote for myself. Will have a post up tomorrow, as well

Last edited:
Tanks don't form fireteams, they form squadrons. If you're gonna be pretend military, use the right terminology, lol

I get that, but if you wanna learn RTO stuff you have to know that terminology. Telling TAC there's an enemy fire team when you meant squadron would be a massive issue. They might deploy a fire team with light AS and get the team killed.

I get that, but if you wanna learn RTO stuff you have to know that terminology. Telling TAC there's an enemy fire team when you meant squadron would be a massive issue. They might deploy a fire team with light AS and get the team killed.
Good point. Now, I need to get the Army RTO handbook

Yeah, I can't help with Army. I only know Navy/Marine comms

Yeah. My ma once told me not to become a bullet sponge. That was how she described her experience with the Army when she was deployed(She was a Navy CT)

Everyone likes to shit on the army but they do a good job. They just rely more on large tactics and armor more then anyone else, which makes sense since they have the most armor

Would you guys like to have some espionage action into other school later on, like those did by Yukari in the anime?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back