• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Panzer Vorwärts!...Aber mit Anime. A Girls und Panzer RP - Campfire talk (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
I mean a m36 isn't thin skinned its a M4's hull which I'll admit isn't the best but its moderate. An the turret " The sides of the M36's rounded turret were 1.25 in (32 mm) thick, constructed of rolled armor plate. A massive hollow cast counterweight was welded to the rear of the turret to balance the heavy gun. The top was 0.38 to 1 in (9.7 to 25.4 mm) thick, and the sides were 1.25 in (32 mm) thick. The rear was 1.75 to 5 in (44 to 127 mm) thick. The rounded cast gun shield was 3 in (76 mm) thick. ". So I would say its a respectable protection short of a heavy
Imagine choosing a light tank to be recon and choosing anything other then the m18 hellcat, a thin skinned tank destroyer.

7CB85EE2-CA9A-4D63-A074-B7185DBA8E9F.jpeg
i found this image, sadly it seems that’s a large enough gap between the roof and the hull to get it disqualified 😅

I mean a m36 isn't thin skinned its a M4's hull which I'll admit isn't the best but its moderate. An the turret " The sides of the M36's rounded turret were 1.25 in (32 mm) thick, constructed of rolled armor plate. A massive hollow cast counterweight was welded to the rear of the turret to balance the heavy gun. The top was 0.38 to 1 in (9.7 to 25.4 mm) thick, and the sides were 1.25 in (32 mm) thick. The rear was 1.75 to 5 in (44 to 127 mm) thick. The rounded cast gun shield was 3 in (76 mm) thick. ". So I would say its a respectable protection short of a heavy
Cool, but I was joking about you choosing the type-98 for recon when the Hellcat exists which is a tank destroyer. And is actually faster then a type-98, lol

Cool, but I was joking about you choosing the type-98 for recon when the Hellcat exists which is a tank destroyer. And is actually faster then a type-98, lol
Call me old fashion but I like the idea of building up to a better tank and a green crew gaining experience. Makes it feel worthwhile to me,though I don't fault anyone at picking their favorite tank to start smacking enemies out the gate. Seeing as everyone else basically cover all the needed bases me being a type-98 hardly harms the plot .

I was just explaining myself? I can't pick up on this "joking" tone through text,but if you were kidding excuse me for saying to much.

That's why I said it was a joke and then you explained yourself. So if you can't pick up on it when someone tells you it's a joke....

Every tanks acts like modern MBT in GUP universe, you can make that Type 98 race down the road like a Formula One and I won’t even complain (・ε・)

*Sad Panzer noises*

FEAA9FBE-59DC-44B5-9061-C9B7D5713EDE.jpeg

Are they any other commander aspirants? I believe this matter should be settle with an election

My team has done Re-enactments and similar events. they have "experience", as well as a tactical advantage. Worst case we use the training match to determine the leader, like Oarai

Users who are viewing this thread

Back