• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Panzer Vorwärts!...Aber mit Anime. A Girls und Panzer RP - Campfire talk (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Yeah. Great idea, then Oda Nobunaga being able to leave his territory without fear of being invaded from Mikawa would have screwed him over and kept the Fuedal state going longer. 10/10, great idea.
Also, Ieyasu wasn't just lucky. He had hands down some of the best generals of the time.

Yeah. Great idea, then Oda Nobunaga being able to leave his territory without fear of being invaded from Mikawa would have screwed him over and kept the Fuedal state going longer. 10/10, great idea.
Also, Ieyasu wasn't just lucky. He had hands down some of the best generals of the time.

I just don't like Ieyasu,

lol. Now you know how I feel about Nobunaga
A Buddy of mine feels the same but he firmly plants himself with the Mori. I like the Oda because my first exposure to the Sengoku era was SW extreme legends and my love of the Oda just hasn't waivered since.

That's fair. Though the Mori are a weird choice for favorite clan, imo. For me it's Tokugawa, Date and Uesugi/Nagao. My first introduction was Shogun Total War and then Fate, despite the weirdness of how it treats historical figures.

Mine was Fate. But you have to be a special type of special to take Fate at face value and think its historically accurate at all.

That's fair. Though the Mori are a weird choice for favorite clan, imo. For me it's Tokugawa, Date and Uesugi/Nagao. My first introduction was Shogun Total War and then Fate, despite the weirdness of how it treats historical figures.

Yeah his top three are all weird, Mori Miyoshi and Amago. Mori is the most understandable with Motonari, but then again the Mori had lots of excellent commanders. I can even get the Amago because Tsunehisa was a badass. Miyoshi though, he losses me there. My top three are Oda, Hojo, and Date. two direct descendants of the Taira and a Fujiwara.

Yeah, those are interesting choices. I'm surprised the Ashina aren't more popular too, thanks to Sekiro.
In general, Taira-no-Masakado is my favorite samurai, bar everything else. Dude was pretty dope.

" Taira-no-Masakado "

That's some reading to do later, Honestly my favorite Samurai figure is, and I know talk about normal, Yukimura Sanada. just the fact he almost pulled a Zhang Liao at Osaka, then killed so many dudes by himself that when he ran out of energy he had to call some random ashigaru over to finish him somehow wins out over Taira No Kiyomori and Yoshitsune.

The way i always head Yukimura's tale ending was him calling his aid for a stool so he could rest, an enemy samurai approached and challenged him, and Yukimura essentially just shit talked him until the other samurai killed him. Which is boss as hell.

As for Masakado, he was the first samurai samurai. He wasn't the first man to be called a samurai but he was the first to behave in the way we see samurai during the Feudal Era, leading armies and taking lands, plus acting as a form of governor to the lands he took. Also, Nobunaga's aunt, Lady Otsuya, is pretty cool too, even if her story is short.

Lady Otsuya was the woman who was married to the Takeda right?

Married to Nobutomo Akiyama, a Takeda retainer, my memory was in the ball park.

Also if I recall they added her in NA; Taishi but they give her the Tsuru Ohori treatment. by the time she's an officer that you can use she's gone.

Last edited:
She was married to a retainer of the Takeda, Akiyama Nobutomo, as part of the deal for her to surrender her castle without dying/more bloodshed

Everyone is talking about warring states in Japan with much enthusiasm

Me only familiar with Japanese history after Meiji era:
9FA7D3A1-B91F-401B-853A-B63A70EAE6C9.jpeg

Also Kenshin772 Kenshin772 would you like to put in the kanji/hiragana for your character’s name? Otherwise I’m gonna use katakana as placeholders for immersion

I'll get my post out later tonight, headed out for DnD and then quite possibly a bar for my birthday.

I'll get my post out later tonight, headed out for DnD and then quite possibly a bar for my birthday.
If you like whiskey and they have it, try a shot of Blanton's. Some of the smoothest I've ever had. Also, happy birthday, ya big nerd

Also, out if curiosity, what's everyones favorite canon school for GuP?

Duce_c90a26_7304368.jpg
Mines obvious here, Anzio

I’m a Wehraboo so it’s pretty obvious lol
C5A15181-29A2-447C-B612-31C5A2938486.jpeg

(though I gotta say commander Nishi from Chihatan also cute as heck. And her reference Lt.Col Nishi is also very memorable for me since I watched Letters from Iwo Jima as a kid so I guess Chihatan would be second place in my heart.)

The currently unnamed Pontifical Guard School. It's a cool color scheme to me, plus I think its two shown members are cute. After that would be the British, and that's mostly cause of Earl Grey

b7418fbe406b084b5a5f2b9340709efc06843c7dr1-960-685v2_uhq~2.jpg

darzduauafu31.png

I’m a Wehraboo so it’s pretty obvious lol

(though I gotta say commander Nishi from Chihatan also cute as heck. And her reference Lt.Col Nishi is also very memorable for me since I watched Letters from Iwo Jima as a kid so I guess Chihatan would be second place in my heart.)
In my opinon, Kuromorimine only has one saving grace:
cce7b78b074dd85a6c39f4a80b48dc0441c91491.jpg
Itsumi Erika

Users who are viewing this thread

Back