• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Panzer Vorwärts!...Aber mit Anime. A Girls und Panzer RP - Campfire talk (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hmm, think I’ll wait till everyone made their character introduction, get the instructor in and then we can fight each other, FFA battle royale style

But then you’ll eventually got the last strongest survivor of the jungle rule hunting your ass down?

Lol we'll just go drive off the cliff or something to refuse them the kill WOT logic. Though joking aside a battle royal sounds great ,but not for us lol

Hmm, why can’t you do some crazy shit with that little tank like Anzio did with their CV33 tankette?

Well the name thing made it seem like this RP would be more ground than you know Power of Anime /(over) Logic. So I'm not exactly sure at what level of realism to anime magic we are at.

Jane after reading tank roster: "What the hell is this? 75% of our team is full of Krauts, Russkiys, and the biggest Japanese tank of ww2."

Bruh, none of us can't even shoot the Ke-Ni, we'd pen clear through and kill every one inside.

You'd have to hit it with a coax to knock it out.

As the descendant of Shingen Takeda I wanted to be in a Japanese tank, but I wanted the Type 61 which is a 1955 production. So I settled on a tank that I really enjoyed in WT. That and I hate Shermans, and the Chaffee and Perishing are kinda the All Stars Uni team's thing.

SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher

As the descendant of Shingen Takeda I wanted to be in a Japanese tank, but I wanted the Type 61 which is a 1955 production. So I settled on a tank that I really enjoyed in WT. That and I hate Shermans, and the Chaffee and Perishing are kinda the All Stars Uni team's thing.

SpazTheButcher SpazTheButcher
Takeda, you say
when-the-oda-volley-fire-dont-stop-coming-mew-psods-63039401~2.png

I'm a Tokugawa person myself. Funny enough, one of AJustKnights characters is from the Nagao, so y'all could have a rivalry.

I'm a Tokugawa person myself. Funny enough, one of AJustKnights characters is from the Nagao, so y'all could have a rivalry.

Oh, AND we're polar opposites, oh boy.
Hmm, Ieyasu is a lucky son of a bitch. Nobuhide should've ended the Matsudaira bloodline when Sessai Taigen captured Nobuhiro.
That prisoner exchange was not worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back