• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Panzer Vorwärts!...Aber mit Anime. A Girls und Panzer RP - Campfire talk (OOC)

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hmm, I think some gas mask or escape respirator should be in the tank in case of fire or something
My crew wastes all their money on bullshit military surplus. As a result, they all have blank fire weapons, airsoft guns, and all of them have MOPP suits(Though due to a logistical error on Amazon, all the suits were in desert camo)

Hmm, fancy talk. My girl Hilda would probably get a Zeltbahn or something. It’s awesome, you can wear it like a raincoat and turn it into a shelter when you take it off. I think it’s kind of a ancestor to the modern Poncho
5BDA1D37-C0C5-4B97-9923-591E5B78EE0C.jpeg
536B2890-7B4C-4046-BE5A-0D0B35278A7E.jpeg
F2244145-2AD4-4172-9CB7-B0C1AA8393C2.png

IRL tanks usually only have fire extinguishers. The general idea being you disembark rather then stay in the tank.

Russian Blyat. How about we agree that we are different and agree that blank fire weapons are the superior form of Sensha-do, especially when a tank commander fires at their enemy with a sidearm.
I've been joking up till now, but blank fire weapons are the stupidest things in my opinion. Either buy a real gun or stay with airsoft.

I've been joking up till now, but blank fire weapons are the stupidest things in my opinion. Either buy a real gun or stay with airsoft.
They are guns. But they shoot fake bullets. I only suggest them because as an airsoft player, they are a pretty badass thing to behold.

I think simunition is better, which is fired from a regular weapon. I think that blank guns are dumb as hell.

Here's a real gun (mine), much cooler then a noise maker
PXL_20210414_194336991.jpg

I think simunition is better, which is fired from a regular weapon. I think that blank guns are dumb as hell.

Here's a real gun (mine), much cooler then a noise maker
View attachment 872814
I sadly cannot own firearms. But I have had the honor of firing a Type 84 Assault Rifle(Chinese AK Knockoff), as well as a sub machine gun(The Model of which is still unknown to me.) And that is cooler than a noise maker

I sadly cannot own firearms. But I have had the honor of firing a Type 84 Assault Rifle(Chinese AK Knockoff), as well as a sub machine gun(The Model of which is still unknown to me.) And that is cooler than a noise maker
Nice.
And my issue with airsoft is the milsim kids who don't know what military maneuvers are actually like. My best friend (who I see as a brother and was a Marine Corps Range Instructor) and I (Naval Corpsmen with Fleet Marine Forces) got invited to join one and it was the cringiest shit I've ever dealt with.

Nice.
And my issue with airsoft is the milsim kids who don't know what military maneuvers are actually like. My best friend (who I see as a brother and was a Marine Corps Range Instructor) and I (Naval Corpsmen with Fleet Marine Forces) got invited to join one and it was the cringiest shit I've ever dealt with.
Damn. I only do airsoft because it helps me with my ADHD. It overwhelms my senses and overwhelms me to the point of calm(if that makes sense).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back