• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pantheon Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
It's weird to accept your own character in someone else's RP, so imma wait till our GM says the word lol
But either way I'm so happy Tiffany and her Boo are up haha. Gosh those two are gonna mean trouble. Not the 'pick a fight on your first day' kinda trouble, but trouble no less :P

Guys.... I did decide to use Durga in the end because.... One, Lesbian Parents' Daughter I don't usually get to RP. Especially when one of them is a Goddess. Secondly, Durga is a nice contrast to Catherine's character and allows me to get creative with potential powers she can have in the future.

O.o Oof. Uh yeah okay Knowing ones secrets while definitely is something a God probably does know, Is as Olissa said too much of A Godmod power to have. Like what if i wanted someone who was secretly the child of a Outer God? (this is just a example) And they are attempting to keep hidden? It kinda loses its appeal after something like that.

Accelerate Accelerate I see... So keeping what she is a secret is a GM Power ? If so I'll make a note that the Gods within the Island are aware of their plan. If that isn't what you are referring to... What would be the best solution ? I refuse to GM (God-Mod) regardless of the character I RP as , and if anything has a chance to do so I want to stop it as soon as possible.

Andrita Andrita Ya know I've been meaning to ask somethin' that keeps me up at night -- why'd ya make your character white? I mean obs anyone can practice a religion. But I did expect some Indian influence or second generation immigrant backstory etc. Outta curiosity is all.

idalie idalie Ehh.... Mainly because of the fact I already prepared the image to be used for her. That and the fact that Hindiusm isn't studied as much anymore in the States and the Hindu Gods are using her as a way to go to the states and 'preach' the religion to the States... Thusly using someone like her grants more benefit to their cause than an Indian.

Accelerate Accelerate Sorry for the double post... But.... OH....You meant the "She can sense Supernatural Power" part. It isn't as specific as "She knows what exactly they are", but she does knows they are "special" in some shape or form... But doesn't know what they are or if they are even superhuman . It's vague as all heck.

For instance: Your example. SHe wouldn't know they are a Outer God Spawn, but rather her senses would be vague and state 'She is Special in a certain way' , but never stated specifically what it is other than that. She maybe can assume it is an superhuman depending on location , but she won't know for sure . I hope that makes sense.

And if you were trying to do the bad juju reference from Ice Age.... That was excellent

idalie idalie Ehh.... Mainly because of the fact I already prepared the image to be used for her. That and the fact that Hindiusm isn't studied as much anymore in the States and the Hindu Gods are using her as a way to go to the states and 'preach' the religion to the States... Thusly using someone like her grants more benefit to their cause than an Indian.
Aint that kinda disregardin' the fact diversity and culture exchange is useless unless someone is white and part of the majority?

Olissa Olissa .... May I ask what is it then ? I'm more confused than a dog about to get a treat but it gets snatched away just under it's nose by it's owner before he could even grasp onto it ....

idalie idalie Personally... I agree with you. However, They aren't exactly the smartest despite being Gods. They will find out that using someone like Catherine for their attempt was not a good idea.

Olissa Olissa .... May I ask what is it then ? I'm more confused than a dog about to get a treat but it gets snatched away just under it's nose by it's owner before he could even grasp onto it ....

idalie idalie Personally... I agree with you. However, They aren't exactly the smartest despite being Gods. They will find out that using someone like Catherine for their attempt was not a good idea.
I mean, I aint gonna go on about it but s'bit dodge

We had been talking about a more recently posted character's powerset and how I had mentioned one part of it being a bit too godmod for in a roleplay.
At least that is my understanding of what Accelerate was getting at?

Andrita Andrita perhaps a strange question to ask, but would it be possible to make your posting format a little wider? It's almost illegible on a mobile device, reading about 4 words on each line and all.

Hmmmmm you also went all out huh? Hmmm So Odin also violated the Treaty? Oof Its okay Zeus usually does as well. (Usually showing up to help that child is considered Divine intervention.) But i do like how you incorporated Him abandoning him on the Academy's Shores. I have to Remember Asgard is more friendly allowing Mortals to be taken to Valhalla. Other then that question Accepted.

Ah, what's the question? I went with the version presented in mythology admittedly I knew little of Norse myth so I had to do a lot of research, but whatever you need doc.

Accelerate Accelerate Olissa Olissa
What’s the situation with technology? Do students have phones, laptops? Can they have them, but there’s no internet? Does the music club have equipment? Also is there a small town on the island? A place to get clothes, food, toiletries? Are there cars?

Phones so far have been mentioned in the IC, the rest I have no idea, but I guess laptops brought along by the characters are a thing at least.

I saw Aodhan mentioning his phone wasn’t getting a signal but then I saw that Tiffany is often on Facebook so I was confused.

Eh yeah I might need to revise that to whatever makes sense in this school. I currently can't quite find a definite statement if internet is or isn't available here, but whatever it is, I'll adjust accordingly haha

I wanna say they must have some sort of social media / communication system bc A) many of these kids grew up in the modern age with all amenities and would not be happy about no internet (I mean I would literally jump in the ocean and start swimmin lmfao) B) with gods like Hermes and whatnot I feel like they could devise some kind of pseudo-internet at best, even if it only works within the school

Even if there isn't internet I'm interested to see what ways the students would overcome it to feed that sweet sweet tech hunger. Like maybe students years before set up a sever for the island and now the current students communicate through some sort of AOL chatroom accessible on their laptops and phones after getting someone to tamper with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back