• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pantheon Academy Student Applications (CS)

Accelerate

"You are a Ocean of Gray Waves..."
This is the character Sheets for Pantheon Academy. (rp mode engaged)

Hello Young Demigod! I am Amaterasu the Headmistress of Pantheon Academy. I implore you to please fill out the student application form with as much detail as possible. You will receive a student handbook and a room key by the head of the Pantheon Student Council. Enjoy your time at Pantheon Academy, Let's Be Heroes together!

Name: (First, Middle, Last)

Grade: (9th'10th'11th'12th))

Height: (ft or cm)

Weight: (lbs,kg)

Species (Demigod,Reincarnation,Demihuman)

Godly Parent: (Zeus,Ra,Odin.etc)

Appearance: (description or picture)

Personality: (be as detailed as possible)

Background:

Abilities/Gifts: (Do you have any special powers or Gifts as a demigod/Demihuman/Reincarnation?)

Weapon Training (This section is for ancient weapons Anything that is not considered Modern, Though Modern versions are allowed)

Other:(this is for anything that is not above Feel free to use this however you please :P))

(Spicing it up is highly encouraged and earns brownie points to me XD)

Last edited:
Jasmine Hue Dhalk

17 years old

12th grade

5 feet 3 inches

122lb

Demigod

Thesues

I wear mini-shorts with a black and white plaid sweatshirt around my waist, and a short-sleeve blue shirt. For shoes I wears black and white vaans. I has 3 piercings in each ear and wear a black duck bill hat. My eyes are a very bright blue, and I have long black hair that is usually in a braid.

My personality is usually very obnoxious and smart..I talk a lot and I'm very creative with words. I love to swim and sit in the forest with my dog, Darius.

My mother left me and my dad at a very young age, and I often think about her. I have been to 4 different Academys and lost my best friend, Tulip.

I can tell what people are thinking, and i'm very strong.

I am trained in karate and bow and arrow.

Last edited:
Jasmine Hue Dhalk

17 years old

12th grade

5 feet 3 inches

122lb

Demigod

Thesues

I usually try to wear what goes with my eyes or hair color..i try to fit in with the crowd I have 3 piercings in each ear. My eyes are a very bright blue, and I have long black hair that is usually in a ponytail.

My personality is usually very obnoxious..I talk a lot and I choose different words to fit in other than the same old "cool"..in that case i would say "excellent!" I love to swim and sit in the forest with my dog, Darius.

My mother left me and my dad when i was around 7, and I often think about her. I have been to 4 different Academys and lost my best friend, Tulip.

I can tell what people are thinking, and my father thinks i'm very strong, but i disagree with him.

I am trained in karate and bow and arrow.[/QUOTE]

((oof be careful when you use your phone because i can see its basically trippin O: ))
And your approved since you did message me about it Shady

Last edited:

PDivide.png
Chloe Thanes
PDivide.png

Elle-Fanning-elle-fanning-17166232-773-515.jpg

BASICS
FULL NAME
Chloe Thanes

NAME
Chloe

GRADE
11th

SEX
Female

MYTHOLOGY
Greek

SPECIES
Demigoddess

PARENT
Persephone

TEXT COLOR
#66BD55
APPEARANCE
Height
150cm
4'10"

Weight
42kg
92lbs

Chest size
B cup

EYE COLOR
Hazel

HAIR COLOR AND STYLE
Golden blonde, natural wavy hair reaching to the small of her back.

STYLE
Her choice of clothing primarily consists of a light blue or pastel green dress. Her only jewelry is an onyx pendant.
PERSONAL
BIOGRAPHY
It was tricky, having a child of a human, and not be torn to pieces by a jealous husband. Melinoë hadn't been as fortunate, but Persephone had pulled it off, keeping the pregnancy a secret from Hades. A human man that had ventured down into the Underworld. He hadn't gotten far, crossing paths with a frustrated Persephone who was on her way back to the upper world. In need to vent out some of her frustration the two spent fleeting moments together till they parted.
On the last day of Persephone's time on the surface world Persephone knew that she couldn't return with her unborn baby, so she force gave birth to Chloe prematurely and left her in the care of a woman, a nurse, at the outskirts of a small town.

Chloe grew up with little to no contact with people, aside from the nurse, and her mother that dropped by as frequently as she could during the spring and summer months.
Chloe has always been taught who she was, who her mother was, and the tale of how her father came to be, or came to pass in this case.
She could never quite figure out why Kore, Persephone's name as she was on the surface, was so adamant on keeping Chloe's existence a secret. (Persephone is afraid of what Hades might do if he found out about her.)
She's not a complete Rapunzel, locked in a tower. Chloe does get out from time to time, mostly to do chores like buying groceries.
For most of her life Chloe was homeschooled and this Pantheon Academy was the very first actual school she ever attended.
Her mother was not happy with it at first, but seeing how Chloe so far has fared just fine she has eased up a bit.

Chloe mostly keeps to herself at school, having difficulty fitting in.
With how sheltered she was raised she turned out quite gullible. If someone tells her something she is very likely to believe it. Of course once people figured that out about her there were some that abused that knowledge. This too made it difficult for her to really make friends.
It also doesn't help that she never really learned to say 'no'. Because of this she often is asked to do things and she will say yes even though she would rather not. As a result she often overdoes herself and it leaves her drained.

For one reason or another Chloe has a tendency to get in sticky situations, mostly where someone pursues her and nearly takes advantage. She doesn't understand why, she just knows it happens. (Blame it on her looks and the fact that she can't stand up for herself) Luckily for her so far every time there has been a random passer by that managed to get her out of those situations.
To keep Persephone at ease she has never mentioned this to her.

RHETI NUMBER
2, the Helper

PERSONALITY
At a first glance Chloe is quiet, shy, and not very social. This is mostly because she doesn't really interact much with others, so she defends herself by keeping her distance. The full true Chloe, once you get past the initial shyness, will walk through fire for you. She loves to help people, to please others and keep them happy.
Her primary drive being: 'How can I make things better for you?'.
This can also cause a backlash if she doesn't feel appreciated in any way. Being appreciated isn't her primary goal, as far as she's concerned, but she does like the recognition for the effort she puts out. In general she will always give more than she asks in return.
Another key trait of her is that she is kind of gullible. She is very likely to believe you, or at the very least give you the full benefit of the doubt. Once she learns the truth her reaction strongly depends on how much you mean to her. Being angry and frustrated at the one that lied, focussing on how she feels, is a large part of how she responds.
OTHER
POWER
Plant growth
She can't create plants, but any plant life that is nearby can be affected. Though she can't manipulate the plants to move, she can make them grow at a rapid rate in the direction of her choosing. In addition to this plants are naturally attuned to her, moving to her aid as if they were sentient beings.

Light
A side effect of when she actively uses her power is that her hands glow. If there are no plants nearby to grow her hands will simply function as a way to bring light into the dark.
This light will also have the ability to heal as well, however this has to be unlocked first and she isn't aware that this could happen. (This power is connected to the rebirth aspect of spring)

HOBBIES AND TALENTS
Cooking
Sewing
Gardening
Smile even when she doesn't feel happy
Always finding something to be positive about

WEAPONS
Chloe has actively avoided using any kind of weaponry.

Hot cocoa
Summer
Dogs
POM Wonderful (Pomegranate juice)

DISLIKES
Winter
Creepy crawly bugs like spiders and centipedes
Night time
Hot peppers
Mint

QUIRKS
She says sorry for just about anything, including things that are not her fault at all.
Will usually hold her breath or take a deep breath when she wants to refuse something, only to then smile and say okay.
Tends to avoid looking at people when she is not familiar with them.

VOICE

OTHER
Chloe is afraid of the dark.
Although she loves dogs, she is afraid of them. Viewing them at a distance is no problem, but if they come closer she freezes.
Chloe has a lot of difficulty saying 'no' to people, which is a large part of the reason why she ends up in less fortunate situations.
She is really weak in strength.
RELATIONS
This section contains a brief personal opinion of the other individuals that Chloe has interacted with. (In order of interaction)
This is purely from her perspective and does not necessarily reflect the other person's views.

Shakir Imen Hakim
I met him after the assembly. He tried to help me out when I was kind of stuck in the mass of people, and he had come to Haruna's side too when she had that panic attack. So based on that I'd say he is a nice person. Not really sure why that other girl made that comment, I wonder if he gets bullied?
Haruna Miyamoto
The poor girl had a panic attack when I saw her the first time. I really felt for her, the sight of that Hydra was frightening indeed. She seemed nice in the brief interaction I had with her. I hope I'll get another chance to talk to her.
Tiffany van Ayk
All she said to me was something cryptic about a deadly kiss in regards to Shakir. I don't know if she was trying to look out for me, or trying to bully Shakir. That's it in terms of interactions we had. But she looked very pretty, if not a little too... underdressed? I don't mean it in a mean way, it just is a bit more skimpy than I thought a high school student would be...

Last edited:
Amaterasu
Japanese (Shinto) Goddess of the Sun

Headmistress of Pantheon Academy
Height: 5'6 ft-864,337.3 miles long
weight: 134 lbs- 1.989 × 10^30 kg
(appropriate measures for the sun)
Species: Goddess
Godly Parents: Izanami,Izanagi

Appearance:
amaterasu-cosplay-02.jpg

Background
Amaterasu is a sun goddess of the Shinto religion. It is believed that Amaterasu sent her grandson Jimmu to Earth 3,000 years ago to be the first ruler of Japan, beginning the divine family of Japanese emperors.
Amaterasu was given rule over the sky by Izanagi when he handed to her his holy necklace.
Later, in a competition with her brother Susano, Amaterasu gave birth to three goddesses, who with Susano's offspring, are collectively the ancestors of Jimmu.
During this competition, Amaterasu was unwilling to admit defeat. This caused Susano to furiously wreak havoc throughout the heavens and the Earth. Amaterasu fled into a cave, and her absence caused darkness throughout Japan.
Amaterasu's absence caused much dismay on Earth. As the crops died off and the people suffered, the gods decided they needed to return Amaterasu to her position in the heavens. They sought the help of several deities, and performed rituals and sacrifices outside of Amaterasu's cave. They also hung a mirror from a tree outside of the cave.
Hearing all the commotion, Amaterasu came forth and asked why the gods seemed to be rejoicing. They replied that they had found a new mistress who would be the sun goddess' replacement. Amaterasu came forth in curiosity, and peeked out of her cave. She immediately saw the mirror and was drawn to it. Having never seen her own reflection, Amaterasu thought she was looking at her majestic replacement. As she stepped forward to examine it, she was caught by one god and the cave was blocked by another. Amaterasu's presence illuminated the fields and life returned to Japan's land.

As of the Modern Age, Amaterasu and the Other Gods of Japan united with the Other Pantheon Gods to create Pantheon Academy a Haven for all the Gods Children. She serves as its Headmistress and is incharge of the protection of all Demigods from across the world. She is often noted to be called Headmistress Rather than Goddess Amaterasu for personal reasons.

Abilities
As the Goddess of the Sun she has all the powers of a Regular solar deity. But due to the Fact that Shinto religion is widely still practiced till this day She remains to be one of the strongest of the Solar Deities till this day, Easily riviling that of Amun Ra, Helios, Surya, and even Apollo. She also owns the Regalia Ameno Kusanagi that came from Yamata no Orochi's tail gifted to her by her brother Susano.

Weapon Training
While not a goddess of war she has shown expert usage with the Ameno Kusanagi Sword.​

Name:
Sigvar Vitharsen.

Grade:
Twelfth grade.

Height:
Six feet, one inch tall. 1.85 meters.

Weight:
One hundred and seventy-five pounds, or seventy-nine kilograms.

Species:
Very simply, a demigod.

Godly Parent:
His Godly parent is Vidar (also known as Vithar), the Norse God of silence and revenge. Vidar is the son of Odin and the giantess Gridr.

Appearance:
Sigvar is a very tall, muscled boy with long, shoulder length, brown hair. He has a complexion like the snow in his home country; very pale. He always seems to be wearing a scowl on his face, his expression always solemn and unfriendly looking. Much like his Godly father, he is fond of leather boots/shoes. He's often seen wearing darker clothes and accessories. He has no piercings or tattoos. He has dark, grayish blue eyes.

Personality:
Sigvar is very much like his father. Quiet, and vengeful when he needs to be. He is very standoffish to the passing glance, and hard to get to know properly. Once you've talked to him and gotten close enough, he's plenty gentle, for the most part. Some may call him apathetic, which is true, for the most part. He doesn't care about much else outside of his group of people and things that directly affect him. For that, he is also called selfish, which might be another descriptor one could use for him. He would much prefer to keep to himself at home rather than go out on a Friday night. He is a bit of a bookworm and is always willing to learn new things, much like his grandfather, Odin. Sigvar is a lot less of a tough guy than he lets on, but is by no means a coward. He's not one to start conflict, but he is one to end it.

Background:
Sigvar was born in a small village in Norway during the winter month of January. He was raised mostly by his mother after Vidar left. Later on in his life, a stepfather, by the name of Bjorn, came into the picture. Despite being curious about his birth father and his whereabouts, it never wore too much on his mind after Bjorn came into his life. He looks to Bjorn as a father figure. He's been to a few academies, but Pantheon Academy is the first school he's been to that focusses specifically on his demigod heritage.

Abilities/Gifts:
Sigvar is known mostly for his intelligence and his great strength. It's speculated that he gets this from his father and his father's parents' side of things. He also has a thing for nature and animals, being very knowledgeable on forest landscapes especially.

Weapon Training:
While not having much formal training, Sigvar is naturally talented with a sword and a shield, like many Old Norse warriors were and many Norse Gods are.​

||”I'd rather die young than die boring” ||

Name:
Fraus Kardinal Lokisen

Grade:

Height:
6"2

Weight:
170 lbs

Species:
Demi-god

Godly Parent:
Loki god of mischief

Appearance:
kskdksd.jpg

Personality:
Fraus is a cheeky, defiant boy with a gift for causing mischief. Like father like son. He has a real problem with authority figures and being told what to do. He's a free spirit and does what he wants. He's also a rather large flirt.
In regards to his sense of humor, it is questionable to say the least. He's sarcastic and inappropriate. The prince of mischief has no problem crossing boundaries just to make someone feel uncomfortable.

Background:
Fraus was born to a random one night stand that Loki had one winter's night. He was born and raised in Asgard by his father, who wasn't the greatest influence on him. He was sent to Pantheon to learn some manners and discipline.

Abilities/Gifts:
-Shape shifting: Fraus can shape shift into anything he has previously seen.
-Hallucinations: Fraus can make anyone hallucinate with just a touch. This includes flashbacks and false memories.

Weapon Training:
-throwing knives (experienced)
-swords (above average)

Relationships:
Sigvar Vitharsen- Cousin
Thyra Unn Titania- Cousin

code by @Goldieloxx

Last edited:
[class name="majorContainer" minWidth="500px"] width:500px; background:#fff; margin:auto; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; padding:50px; --accent:#555; cursor:crosshair; [/class] [class name="majorContainer" maxWidth="499px"] width:250px; background:#fff; margin:auto; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; padding:50px; --accent:#555 [/class] [class name="colorChange"] --accent:#9D0F0D [/class] [div class="majorContainer"] [div class="titleText"]の白日夢 [div class="quoteContainer"] [div style="font-size:10px"]A vision without action is merely just a dream.[/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="padding:10px;border:1px solid #f1f1f1"] [div class="imageHover"] [div class="goBack"]goiback[/div] [div class="flexright"] [div class="infobox"] [div class="pageContainers"] [div class="tabContainers"] [div class="tabStyle taba"]basics[/div] [div class="tabStyle tabb"]character[/div] [div class="tabStyle tabc"]combat[/div] [div class="goBackMobile"]goiback[/div] [/div] [div class="containerPages pageOne"] [div class="basicInfo"] [div class="basicInfoLabel"]name[/div] [div class="basicInfoText"]haruna miyamoto[/div] [/div] [div class="basicInfo"] [div class="basicInfoLabel"]n.name[/div] [div class="basicInfoText"]haru[/div] [/div] [div class="basicInfo"] [div class="basicInfoLabel"]age[/div] [div class="basicInfoText"]sixteen[/div] [/div] [div class="basicInfo"] [div class="basicInfoLabel"]gender[/div] [div class="basicInfoText"]female [/div] [/div] [div class="basicInfo"] [div class="basicInfoLabel"]sexuality[/div] [div class="basicInfoText"]hetero-flex[/div] [/div] [div class="basicInfo"] [div class="basicInfoLabel"]pantheon[/div] [div class="basicInfoText"]shinto (amaterasu)[/div] [/div] [div class="basicInfo"] [div class="basicInfoLabel"]faceclaim[/div] [div class="basicInfoText"]ishihara satomi[/div] [/div] [div class="basicInfo"][/div] [/div] [div class="containerPages pageTwo"] [div class="imgContainers"]
mjD0Yof.jpg
34jHGug.jpg
[/div] [div class="personContainer"] [div style="padding:5px"] [div class="basicInfoLabel"]appearance[/div][/div] [/div] [div class="basicInfoText"]Haruna stands slightly taller than most of her peers at 5'5". She has an average build, her curves and edges aren't very defined, blending her in the crowd. Being fond of having long hair since young, she kept hers up to the middle of her back. Like her countrymen, she has dark raven hair and a pair of matching eyes. But she's dyed her hair a dark "natural" brown for a change. Haruna's most distinguishing feature is probably her full lips, which she was never really a fan of. Which lead to a habit of biting or pursing her lips, even when she smiles. Though you can catch her smiling or laughing off guard at times. Haruna has pretty bad eyesight as well. Due to reading all the shoujo mangas over the years, she has a pair of dark, round glasses but usually wears contacts when going out as it makes things easier and saves wasted movements of pushing the glasses up constantly when volunteering.[/div] [div class="personContainer"] [div style="padding:5px"] [div class="basicInfoLabel"]likes[/div] [/div] [div class="personFlex"] [div class="personWrap"] [div class="likeDislike"]#shoujomanga[/div] [div class="likeDislike"]#volunteering[/div] [div class="likeDislike"]#gardening[/div] [div class="likeDislike"]#matcha[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="personContainer"] [div style="padding:5px"] [div class="basicInfoLabel"]dislikes[/div] [/div] [div class="personFlex"] [div class="personWrap"] [div class="likeDislike"]#ocean[/div] [div class="likeDislike"]#conflict[/div] [div class="likeDislike"]#eyecontact[/div] [div class="likeDislike"]#bugs[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="personContainer"] [div style="padding:5px"] [div class="basicInfoLabel"]persona[/div][/div] [/div] [div class="basicInfoText"]Shy and introverted, Haruna usually sticks to herself. She is more likely to approach someone in need- the elderly or children. Since she grew up with her grandparents, she's patient and honest. Only on rare, maybe desperate occasions would anyone see her approaching someone her age first. She'd avoid eye contact and her face would light up like a flame. She would be polite but wouldn't make the effort to continue the conversation as she'd just walk away as soon as the other party stopped talking. Though if and when she does open up, they'll find that she is a kindhearted and positive individual.

Heavily influenced by her grandmother, she gives her all to be friendly with her neighbours, juggling her education and leading a volunteer group. She is protective of her family and topped with her selfless nature, she would usually go out of her way to help anyone in need, usually ending up in some sort of trouble one way or another. But she is not one to give up easily even if odds are not in her favour. Haruna doesn't indulge in pop culture, or who or what is on the billboards. Her introvert nature and interests caused her to grow up without friends her age. She'd get along very well with the elderly and can coax crying children, but she's so timid when it comes to people around her age. [/div] [div class="personContainer"] [div style="padding:5px"] [div class="basicInfoLabel"]residence[/div] [/div] [div class="personFlex"] [div class="personWrap"] [div class="likeDislike"]Sendai city[/div] [div class="likeDislike"]Miyagi-ken[/div] [div class="likeDislike"]Japan[/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div class="personContainer"] [div style="padding:5px"] [div class="basicInfoLabel"]bio[/div][/div] [/div] [div class="basicInfoText"]The Miyamoto family runs a family cafe in the quiet district of the city of Sendai, Miyagi. The 3 storey building housed the cafe on the ground floor and housed 3 generations of the Miyamoto household upstairs- Haruna, her father, and her grandparents. She's never met her mother and Haruna's father passed away due to a traffic accident when she was only 5 years old. He wanted to expand the cafe business to other cities and was on their way to a meeting with investors, but he didn't make it and plans for expansion reached a dead end. Her grandparents naturally took over and looked after her. Her life didn't dramatically change after the death of her parents, her guardians tried to take her to playdates but she wouldn't leave her grandparents' side for fear she would lose them too.

As a result of this, she didn't go out to play with her classmates after school and went straight home to help with the cafe. It was when she overheard her close friend making fun of her family during a parent visit day at school did she become reclusive. She was hurt at a young age and she didn't want to feel it again. She was proud and grateful for her family and no one should badmouth them. Haruna went through middle school and high school without friends her age, making friends with the older visitors of the cafe and her elderly neighbours instead. Along with working at the cafe, Haruna would volunteer at the community gardens; helping to maintain the fruits and vegetables. She was glad no one else her age would voluntarily get down and dirty and she enjoyed her alone time with the few middle-aged volunteers.

A few weeks before her 16th birthday, Haruna suffered from dizzy spells, heat exhaustion, and high fevers. She was even admitted to a hospital. Her grandparents knew they had no choice but to send her to the academy their son once told them about. Soon, the teenage girl was being transferred into a school she's never heard of. How would this new school help with her sickness? [/div] [/div] [div class="containerPages pageThree"] [div class="imgContainers"] [div class="imgBox"]
569ab6de540a095787b03332b4816c7b.jpg
[/div] [div class="imgBox"]
P0lUnEP7_o.jpg
b29edf1abb0a18baffabbcd01486f26e.jpg
9499bad649d7d7434383734dc6293326.jpg
[/div] [/div] [div class="personContainer"] [div style="padding:5px"] [div class="basicInfoLabel"]weapon training[/div][/div] [/div] [div class="basicInfoText"]None for now. But have a natural affinity to archery.[/div] [div class="personContainer"] [div style="padding:5px"] [div class="basicInfoLabel"]powers[/div][/div] [/div] [div class="basicInfoText"]01 Tai-ō: Amaterasu has granted her a small portion of her sun powers. Haruna is able to generate light from the palm of her hands. No matter day or night, indoors or out, she will be able to light up a place and warm the hearts of people. She is able to generate a soft glow up to a blinding light in a 10m radius. This gift is also able to repel darkness and demons, creating a safe barrier that they cannot enter.

02 Tai Sen-ji: Haruna is able to transfer energy to objects and other beings, almost like a burst of strength. But this comes at a cost from her own energy and stamina.

03 Tengoku Kishun: Amaterasu gave her an extraordinary gift of reversing time in a fixed space. Haruna will have to cast a spell on an area (objects, or beings) and a yellow glow wraps the target area before it starts to revert the target to its' original state. This can be used as healing or repairing machines. With training, Haruna would even be able to regenerate severed limbs. Using this ability requires time, attention and energy, Haruna would not be able to defend herself and may be too weak to move depending on how much she uses this ability. [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [/div] [div style="max-width:500px;margin:auto;width:100%;font-size:8px;text-transform:uppercase;opacity:0.6;text-align:right"]cheers, lamb[/div] [class name="titleText" minWidth="500px"] font-size:5em; color:var(--accent); transition:1s; [/class] [class name="titleText" maxWidth="499px"] font-size:4em; color:var(--accent); transition:1s; [/class] [class name="quoteContainer" minWidth="500px"] margin-top:-0.9em; margin-left:3em; background:#fff; color:#555; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; z-index:1; letter-spacing:0.5px; padding:5px; [/class] [class name="quoteContainer" maxWidth="499px"] margin-top:-0.9em; background:#fff; color:#555; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; z-index:1; padding:5px; [/class] [class name="imageHover" minWidth="500px"] width:100%; height:300px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/uCsqURD.jpg); background-position:center; background-size:150%; transition:0.5s ease all; filter:grayscale(100%); overflow:hidden; display:flex; transition-duration:1s; cursor:crosshair; [/class] [class name="imageHover" maxWidth="499px"] width:100%; height:300px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/uCsqURD.jpg); background-position:center; background-size:cover; transition:0.5s ease all; filter:grayscale(100%); overflow:hidden; display:flex; transition-duration:1s; cursor:crosshair; [/class] [class name="goBack" minWidth="500px"] margin-left:calc(50% - 50px); color:#555; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:10px; margin-top:285px; font-weight:bold; transition:1s; opacity:0; [/class] [class name="goBack" maxWidth="499px"] display:none [/class] [class name="goBackMobile" minWidth="500px"] display:none [/class] [class name="goBackMobile" maxWidth="499px"] color:#555; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; transition:1s; opacity:1; padding:5px; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class name="flexright" minWidth="500px"] width:250px; height:100%; transition-duration:1s; margin-left:calc(50% + 10px); [/class] [class name="flexright" maxWidth="499px"] width:250px; height:100%; transition-duration:1s; margin-left:100%; [/class] [class="infobox"] width:250px; height:100%; background:#fff; overflow:hidden; cursor:auto; [/class] [class name="pageContainers"] width:calc(100% - 25px); padding:0px 0px 0px 10px; height:100%; overflow:hidden; [/class] [class name="containerPages"] font-size:11px; text-align:justify; color:#555; height:265px; overflow:auto; width:220px; padding-right:17px; padding-left:3px; [/class] [class name="tabContainers"] display:flex; margin-bottom:7px; height:22px; [/class] [class name="tabStyle"] font-size:10px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#555; font-weight:bold; padding:5px; transition:0.1s; cursor:pointer; [/class] [class name="basicInfo"] padding:6px; border:1px solid #f1f1f1; display:flex; justify-content:space-between; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [class name="basicInfoLabel"] font-size:9.5px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#fff; font-weight:bold; padding:2px 5px 2px 5px; background:var(--accent); [/class] [class name="basicInfoText"] font-size:11px; color:#555; [/class] [class name="personContainer"] display:flex; width:100%; font-size:9.5px; margin-top:5px; [/class] [class name="personFlex"] width:100px; flex-grow:1; padding:5px; [/class] [class name="personWrap"] display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; width:100%; [/class] [class name="traitLeftContainer"] width:calc(50% - 15px); margin:5px; [/class] [class name="traitName"] text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; margin-bottom:-5px; color:#000; [/class] [class name="traitMeterOut"] border:1px solid var(--accent); width:100%; height:5px; border-radius:5px; padding:1px; margin-bottom:5px; [/class] [class name="traitMeter"] background:var(--accent); height:5px; [/class] [class name="likeDislike"] background-color:#eeeeee; color:#555; text-transform:uppercase; width:fit-content; padding:2px 5px 2px 5px; border-radius:5px; margin:1px; [/class] [class name="imgContainers"] display:flex; width:223px; flex-wrap:wrap; pointer-events:none; justify-content:space-between; [/class] [class name="imgBox"] border:5px solid #fff; box-shadow:1px 1px #ddd; width:100px; height:100px; filter:saturate(150%); overflow:hidden; [/class] [class name="oocBox"] width:100%; padding-right:10px; border-top:3px solid var(--accent); margin-top:3px; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; color:#555; font-size:15px; font-weight:bold; [/class] [class name="oocInfo"] width:100%; text-align:right; [/class] [class name="animate" minWidth="500px"] animation-name:{post_id}imageAnimate; animation-duration: 2s; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [class name="animate" maxWidth="499px"] animation-name:{post_id}mobileAnimate; animation-duration: 2s; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [class name="backAnimate" minWidth="500px"] animation-name:{post_id}postAnimate; animation-duration: 2s; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [class name="backAnimate" maxWidth="499px"] animation-name:{post_id}postMobile; animation-duration: 2s; animation-fill-mode: forwards; [/class] [class name="movers" minWidth="500px"] margin-left:calc(0% + 5px); transition-delay:1s; [/class] [class name="movers" maxWidth="499px"] margin-left:calc(0% - 10px); transition-delay:1s; [/class] [class name="opacityChange"] opacity:1; transition-delay:2s; cursor: pointer; [/class] [script class="imageHover" on="mouseenter"] addClass animate imageHover removeClass backAnimate imageHover addClass movers flexright addClass opacityChange goBack addClass colorChange majorContainer [/script] [script class="goBack" on="click"] removeClass animate imageHover addClass backAnimate imageHover removeClass movers flexright removeClass opacityChange goBack removeClass colorChange majorContainer [/script] [script class="goBackMobile" on="click"] removeClass animate imageHover addClass backAnimate imageHover removeClass movers flexright removeClass opacityChange goBack removeClass colorChange majorContainer [/script] [script class="containerPages"] hide containerPages show pageOne removeClass tabSelect tabStyle addClass tabSelect taba [/script] [class name="tabSelect"] border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); margin-left:0px; [/class] [script class="taba" on="click"] hide containerPages show pageOne removeClass tabSelect tabStyle addClass tabSelect taba [/script] [script class="tabb" on="click"] hide containerPages show pageTwo removeClass tabSelect tabStyle addClass tabSelect tabb [/script] [script class="tabc" on="click"] hide containerPages show pageThree removeClass tabSelect tabStyle addClass tabSelect tabc [/script] [animation=imageAnimate] [keyframe=50] background-size:130%;filter:grayscale(0%);background-position:center; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] background-size:130%;filter:grayscale(0%);background-position:center right; [/keyframe] [/animation] [animation=postAnimate] [keyframe=0] background-size:130%;filter:grayscale(0%);background-position:center right; [/keyframe] [keyframe=50] background-size:130%;filter:grayscale(0%);background-position:center; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] background-size:150%;filter:grayscale(100%);background-position:center; [/keyframe] [/animation] [animation=mobileAnimate] [keyframe=50] filter:grayscale(0%);background-position:center; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter:grayscale(0%);background-position:center right; [/keyframe] [/animation] [animation=postMobile] [keyframe=0] filter:grayscale(0%);background-position:center right; [/keyframe] [keyframe=50] filter:grayscale(0%);background-position:center; [/keyframe] [keyframe=100] filter:grayscale(100%);background-position:center; [/keyframe] [/animation]

xxxx
  • w1oGu38.gif
    VINCE
    there's nothing wrong with a little madness
    VINCENT AMBROSIA
    NAME: VINCENT AMBROSIA
    /*strength*/
    /*defense*/
    GRADE: TWELFTH
    /*magic*/
    SPECIES: DEMIGOD
    /*resistance*/
    HEIGHT: SIX FOOT FOUR
    /*agility*/
    WEIGHT: ONE HUNDRED AND SEVENTY FIVE POUNDS
    /*dexterity*/
    GODLY PARENT: DIONYSUS, GOD OF WINE
    /*luck*/
    ABILITIES/GIFTS:

Vincent's got a way with words. Enough so that it borderlines on manipulation. His words have a sway to them that can magic the ears of anyone he sets his sights on. Eventually this temporary control wears off, but not without leaving the victim with a minor headache. Continued use on the demigod gives him headaches as well-- but it's no worse than a hangover for him.

As per the demigod usual, Vincent's super-humanly strong, and his vitality is richer than that of most humans. In layman's terms, he'll drink you under the table.
    QFeRXw8.png
    DEMIGOD

Last edited:
"Give me an evil eye and you'll feckin' lose it pal."

Name:
Aodhan O'Cuilleanan

Grade:
12th

Height:
6'3"

Weight:
215 lbs

Species:
Demigod

Godly Parent:
Arawn - God of the Underworld, Terror, Revenge, and War (Irish Celtic)

Appearance:
Built like a brick house. Broad shoulders, biceps the size of a small child, and a wide chest. Aodhan isn't the sort to fuck about or be pushed around, but that may mostly be due to his violent anger. His physique is athletic but packs weight, being a junior heavyweight boxer and wrestler back home. A strong face is carved out with stubble on the chin and jaw, being not only tall for his age but looking well above it thanks to the genes of his family. Red hair vibrantly makes him stand out, quite the ginger lad, locks short and curled around a thick, black brow. His nose, slightly wonky from being broken a couple too many times centres his face. Crude, handmade tattoos from his younger years stain his upper arm with an IRA symbol only revealed when he wears vests, unfortunately, he doesn't see a problem with it thanks to his radical views.

Personality:
Aodhan prides himself in being called difficult. He tests authority to the limits when he can, picks out the weak and hones in on it like a damn bloodhound. This has caused more than enough issues at every school he's passed through and many substitute teachers ending up in tears. Easily riled and a timebomb concerning his temper, anyone who has met Aodhan knows about it; one of the reasons why he was coerced into sports by a therapist to curb his outbursts. He joined the local boxing club around fourteen, but still, he wasn't perfect outside of it either and got into trouble more than once for using his knowledge to knock someone's teeth out. The reason he never made many friends is that the lad had no concept of making them beyond camaraderie. His closest mates being people he'd befriended through throttling in the ring or playground. Lastly, Aodhan enjoys others being scared of him, likes the reputation and holds a mean grudge to those who put him down. As he's said, he'd punch a girl in the mouth if she said anything bad about his ma. He couldn't care less about chivalry, pop culture, or what people think of him. Which is why he usually looks like he crawled out a bush backwards and stole clothes off a homeless bloke.

Background:
Raised in a Gaeltacht household that only spoke Irish, it was hard for him from the beginning. Whilst his parents fought to keep the Irish language alive in their home, Aodhan had a hard time learning English and it caused a barrier between him and his schoolmates. His father, unbeknownst to any, was Arawn. A magnetising man his mother met in her teenage years, leaving her pregnant and kicked out her house due to her parent's stout Catholic beliefs. So, she hopped bed to bed for a while until managing to get into a hostel and eventually finding a home after being put on the waiting list for council accommodation. Scraping by with two jobs and going through college, she met another man. The son of an Irish gypsy, Cillian. He was a carpenter and soon enough, they moved in together before getting engaged and married. Cillian was by all accounts, a good and god-fearing man. His step-son wasn't.

Adopting new grandparents, Aodhan had his head filled with the tales of old Ireland which progressed to IRA and Ireland's freedom from his grandfather -- eventually leading him to pure hatred for the English until his mother stepped in and packed him off to therapy. Nevertheless, he was always angry. Born angry, happiest when he was punching something, his mother recounted that during the pregnancy he kicked so much she got bruises in the shape of tiny feet. Since he was small, Aodhan has shown feats of strength and rage which shouldn't quite be capable for a young boy his age. Something which progressed into 'shouldn't be capable for anyone'. His parents just called him special. He won medals for boxing, joined championships, but never wanted anything big so he halfassed most of it. Didn't like the attention. What he did like, was getting expelled from five schools until his mother had to homeschool him. He was the sort of lad to drink and smoke in the park beside bad influence and get the IRA tattooed on his shoulder by a friend's junkie brother.

At fifteen, his biological father revealed himself and pushed back into his life. This wasn't so easy for Aodhan nor his mother, however ties were healed. Arawn presented himself as a human man, the same who swept Aodhan's mother away for a night, but at sixteen with the rites to manhood as some would say from the old world, Arawn showed who he really was. Surprisingly, Aodhan wasn't too enraged at being lied to by the man who had vanished from his life for years. In order to aid his lost son, ensuring he wouldn't wander a path away from his divine roots and into the human's entwining reach, he persuaded Aodhan and his family to send the young man off to the academy. Aodhan sees this as a challenge and a chance to stick it to his father for leaving.

Abilities/Gifts:
Divine Strength - Like so many who are born from a God of war or violence, he's not weak and possesses the gift of strength. Something that can't be easily kept under wraps when he's throwing a tantrum.
Terrifying Presence - Exuding an aura that can scare even the most hardened of marines, it's a startling sensation of pure and utter fear of who he is and what he can do. In fairness, he usually does it to take the piss out of people.

A Reapers Instinct - His father being the god of the underworld, has left him with a gift in knowing who is going where. Whether it be the land of the ever-young Tír na nÓg or whether they'll be enduring their years in the shadows, withering away.
Logical - He can tell you how to win the battlefield, but unfortunately Aodhan suffers from dyslexia and despises academics.

Weapon Training:
His fists?

Other:
N/A

imgres.jpg
Name: Friday (just Friday no last name)
Grade: 12th
Height: 5'7
Weight: 126 pounds
Species: Demigoddess
Godly Parent: Eris - Goddess of Chaos and Discord (Greek)

Appearance: A tall, dark-haired girl that some might even call pretty or even beautiful if they actually had the courage to approach. Friday (Or Fri to her friends) often dresses in a way that tells others not to approach by any means and she wouldn't be caught dead in a dress. Despite her looks, she does not actually give a shit about her appearance, often her hair is disheveled and her clothes are hand-me-downs.
Personality: Is unpredictable a personality trait? Due to her parentage, her personality is often in constant never-ending flux. She could be girly one minute and downright tomboyish the next. But generally she's heavily sarcastic to the point of alienation. She also likes to keep her parentage a secret.
Background: Raised in the foster system after her mother dumped her into a random orphanage (she didn't want her). She has been through family after family, and barely lasted more than a bloody year with each due to her uncontrollable chaotic personality (and the fact that everything always seems to go wrong with every family she's with) . As a child, she was known as silent and creepy, that one child you expect to see in every horror movie ever, as a budding teen, she was seen as a rose, desirable enough from a distance but incredibly thorny. Out of all the children of the gods, she has probably lead the most chaotic life ever, going from home to home, becoming a juvenile delinquent, getting arrested and jailed several times, did drugs and smoked. Finally, when she was just old enough not to be a nuisance to take care of, her mother finally revealed herself to her in a great "Harry Potter" moment complete with denial and everything. Then, without giving her time to comprehend that Gods and Goddesses exist in the world, she was packed off to Pantheon Academy. That's it.
Abilities/Gifts.

Chaotic Control - all throughout her life, she had the ability to just make shit hit the fan, which can stretch as far as making someone trip over their own legs to horrendous accidents. She also has this aura of effect around her where everything that happens becomes much worse. Think of her as a walking black cat, constantly causing bad luck to whoever crosses her path. She also can somehow control chaos and sows seeds of discord among her victims.

Yellow apples - A gift from her mother. These yellow apples can cause people to become distracted or even envious of each other. It's the same golden apples that caused the Trojan War.

Flight - Pretty self-explanatory, but Friday can fly. Not like superman though, she actually has wings which she can hide at will.

Beguiling beauty - Although this is a power often reserved for Aphrodite, her looks can be beguiling to those with weak minds.

[class=fyuri04wrapper] max-width:550px; min-height:600px; margin:30px auto; background: #272e38; border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; -moz-border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; -webkit-border-radius: 5px 5px 5px 5px; overflow:hidden; -webkit-box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.32); -moz-box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.32); box-shadow: 0px 0px 40px 7px rgba(0,0,0,0.32); padding:115px 0px 35px 0px; [/class] [class=fyuri04mid] position:relative; width:100%; min-height:600px; background-color:#efefef; padding-bottom:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri04parent] display: block; position:relative; top:-60px; z-index:5; width:90%; min-height:500px; margin:0px auto -60px auto; background-color:#fff; padding:10px; text-align:justify; color:#313131; font-size:13px; [/class] [class=fyuri04headerleft] text-align:left; margin:-10px 0px -15px 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', Arial, Verdana; font-size:30px; color:#313131; padding-left:10px; [/class] [class=fyuri04headerright] padding-right:10px; margin:-10px 0px -15px 0px; text-align:right; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed', Arial, Verdana; font-size:30px; color:#313131; [/class] [class=fyurir04imagebox] display:inline; text-align:right; pointer-events:none; [/class] [class=fyuri04boxleft] border-left:10px solid #272e38; padding:5px 10px 5px 5px; [/class] [class=fyuri04boxright] border-right:10px solid #272e38; padding:5px 5px 5px 10px; [/class] [class=fyuri04credit] position:relative; top:-30px; max-width:450px; margin:auto; opacity:0.3; font-size:10px; [/class]
[div class=fyuri04wrapper][div class=fyuri04mid][div class=fyuri04parent][div class=fyurir04imagebox]
dd04xvw-27473d07-7088-4bee-a825-92c8e71d6005.jpg
[/div]
Name Shakir Imen Hakim
Age 17 Grade 12th
Height 5'11" Weight 160 lbs
Species Demigod
Godly Mommy Gula (or Nintinugga)
Abilities
  • Theoretically able to inflict disease and heal as his mother does, but to a lesser degree. His powers, however, have been thoroughly rejected. They’re much weaker than they had been during his childhood, purely controlled by emotions and only applied through touch. Negative emotions induce nausea and similar symptoms of a fever. In severe cases it can cause vomiting and minor nosebleeds. Positive emotions may cause a headache to lift, a hangover to ease, a bruise to lessen or a stuffy nose to clear up. He cannot close open wounds, mend broken bones, or cure diseases.
  • Dogs love him and he loves dogs
Weapon Training
  • Sword??
  • Dry Climates
  • Ganja c;
  • Life Long Childhood Crush on a 90's Liv Tyler
  • Anime and Cartoons
Dislikes
  • Mornings
  • Hospitals
  • Cats (Allergic)
  • Mama
  • Skin to Skin Contact
[div class=fyuri04headerleft]Personality[/div]
[div class=fyuri04boxleft]
Shakir never met his mother, but according to his father they were alike in both appearance and personality. Shakir could be volatile and fiery, especially as a child, and would frequently plague his mild mannered father with tantrums. On one such occasion, Shakir had screamed so loud because of the asparagus on his plate that it made his dad spew vomit across the table. He’d been five when that happened and was eight when it started to unnerve him. Afraid of what he was and how it effected others, Shakir worked on controlling his anger with the help of his father with varying degrees of success. Instead of fully solving the problem, he finds it easier to bottle it up though of course he will occasionally snap at insignificant things. His stress is managed by coasting through life and living purely in the moment.

Shakir has a strong dislike for medicine and science partly driven on by what his mother stands for. Instead, he's mostly interested in music and producing as he's been tailing after the demigods born from music gods and goddesses since his first year at the academy. He has aspirations of making his own music one day, specifically rap.
[/div]

[div class=fyuri04headerright]Background[/div]
[div class=fyuri04boxright] Shakir never wanted to find out who his mother was. He was in daycare when he realized that parents consisted of not only a dad, but a mom as well and when his father explained their situation, Shakir felt the bitter sting of not being wanted. From what he was told, she walked out on him and his father when Shakir was six months old and didn't look back. The powers emerged shortly after the discovery. Getting into fights with other children were no longer limited to pinches and kicks, Shakir had a habit of making everyone around him ill. He'd thought nothing of it at first, people got sick all the time. Eventually, however, things felt wrong and guilt started to tickle at Shakir. His father dismissed the idea when he first confessed to him, but when his tempter and abilities steadily got worse, he revealed the entire truth of Shakir's mother. His bitter feelings toward her remained the same and the thought of traces of her festering inside of him triggered a sort of self loathing. He was homeschooled afterward, a mutual agreement with his father, and then shipped off to a place with others like him when homeschooling proved too difficult.

Shakir had been a little over thirteen when he entered his first year at the academy and spent a better part of the semester utterly lost. Eventually he found shelter with a pack of musically talented kids who, overtime, took him under their wing and gave him a strong passion and appreciation for music and art. Within the same year, Shakir had gotten along particularly well with a girl one year older than him. Her father had been a norse god, not that he could recall the name now, and she had inherited the blonde hair like burnished gold and blue eyes. Her name was Hannah and when she asked him out Shakir had been both shocked and smitten. He'd never had an actual girlfriend before and he enjoyed the idea of someone seeing him in that way. However the thought of his new duties and how clueless he was with girls quickly filled him with dread and a panic that kept him up at night. Holding hands had been easy enough if he covered it with a sleeve and for the first few days all she wanted to do was talk about them and their future. By the end of the week though she had wanted to eat lunch somewhere quiet and romantic before classes started up again. They had picked a bench underneath a tree large enough to give them some privacy. Within the first few minutes she had climbed into his lap, and, despite Shakir's reluctance, grabbed his face and planted a wet kiss on his lips. She then made an exaggerated gagging noise that made his heart plummet, jumped off of him, and stumbled away holding her stomach with both hands. She never spoke to him after that day and Shakir had been too ashamed to reach out to her. Soon after, most the girls in his year and her's gave him the cold shoulder and Shakir thought he could hear something about him having a kiss that could kill. His friends had given him solace, built up his confidence again, but Shakir still prefers to keep things strictly platonic to this day.

Between the semesters, Shakir makes a point of going back to his home in Arizona to see his dad. He has a few friends there as well, most of whom were the ones that introduced him to pot.

[/div][/div][/div][div class=fyuri04credit]code by @Fyuri[/div][/div]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back