• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pantheon Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Even if there isn't internet I'm interested to see what ways the students would overcome it to feed that sweet sweet tech hunger. Like maybe students years before set up a sever for the island and now the current students communicate through some sort of AOL chatroom accessible on their laptops and phones after getting someone to tamper with it.

Yeah that's what I meant by pseudo internet that only works within the school lol

Like how Zuckerdork pulled FB out of his ass, someone at some point would have made a message board / messaging system

BELIAL. BELIAL. So, why isn't Aphrodite in an open relationship? o.o I'm super curious, since it seems odd that a Greek goddess would be monogamous, considering even the Greeks themselves weren't so much for monogamy.

Oh that reminds me, I figure Tiffany likely heard the rumors of Shakir's alleged 'kiss of death' (regardless of what really happened)

What? A little louder please for the people across campus

Tiffany is a *** who has oily hair and cheats on her boyfriend uwu

XDDD Open relationships are a bit different than thots, but yeah. I suppose she may not really know how to do it in a non-cheating way, given her past.

I feel like thot is one of those words that has just lost almost all meaning by this point

boys gather 'round we got us a thottie

Yo that's my girlfriend ur talking about

Deathkitten Deathkitten yeah the whole thing in her CS was that Aya spent a good millennia down among the humans and it kinda made her more...aware? So she’s fascinated by humans in general, but now she’s kinda toned it down to be a better WIFE for hep

also shes def not gonna fuck ares

Deathkitten Deathkitten yeah the whole thing in her CS was that Aya spent a good millennia down among the humans and it kinda made her more...aware? So she’s fascinated by humans in general, but now she’s kinda toned it down to be a better WIFE for hep

Yeeeeah I know. I just was thinking about it more in general rather than with Ares specifically. Ares is just making me think about it since the two of them are like awkward teens around each other.

Would be good drama if she did tho.

Edit: *cliche drama

I'm curious what the relationship would be between Tiffany and Aya. I mean, Tiffany isn't exactly a model child XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back