• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pantheon Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ah rats, you had made Ishtar and Aphrodite the same person. I'm gonna have to change a little crucial thing in her bio then cause otherwise it doesn't match up with your writing for the teacher

Ah rats, you had made Ishtar and Aphrodite the same person. I'm gonna have to change a little crucial thing in her bio then cause otherwise it doesn't match up with your writing for the teacher
Well what was it because it could still apply :) youve been so resilient i feel bad that you keep being changed and shit. We can work together

Nah I got it covered, it makes just as much sense this way as it did the other way around. Adapt, improvise, overcome and all that Jazz haha

Nah I got it covered, it makes just as much sense this way as it did the other way around. Adapt, improvise, overcome and all that Jazz haha
Omg haha if you’re sure... because Aya as Ishtar vs Aya when she was worshipped as Aphrodite is a little different (responsible young goddess vs rebellious teen goddess)

Edit; well, as responsible as Ishtar could be LMAO

I was gonna say, Ishtar? Responsible? With how she was worshiped? XD

Anyway yeah I already edited it so it's no issue. Just gotta fill out some of the details such as likes and dislikes, and then wait for Pretzel Heart Pretzel Heart when he is ready to post too.

Though I hope you don't mind if Ishtar went to a high class masquerade *** party? (Yes those things exist)

Crackers, yes I forgot about that question too.
GM is at work now, so won't be back till 9pm PST but I'll write it down so when the GM is around we can ask again without forgetting haha

Deathkitten Deathkitten I will get back to you on the CS (both) after having discussed it with Accelerate, but I can tell you right from the bat that Thoth is too powerful. Please take a good look at all the other gods currently in the RP (headmistress and the teachers) and adjust your powerset accordingly.
Most notably the ability to know that someone is lying or keeping a secret is just too much of a godmod power. That would be like me saying every male, including all the teachers and player's characters, is smitten with Tiffany. That is just not fair to the other players as it takes away their free choice. And for some of the characters here their secrets are an important part of their story so it wouldn't be fair to force them to give that up

Deathkitten Deathkitten I will get back to you on the CS (both) after having discussed it with Accelerate, but I can tell you right from the bat that Thoth is too powerful. Please take a good look at all the other gods currently in the RP (headmistress and the teachers) and adjust your powerset accordingly.
Most notably the ability to know that someone is lying or keeping a secret is just too much of a godmod power. That would be like me saying every male, including all the teachers and player's characters, is smitten with Tiffany. That is just not fair to the other players as it takes away their free choice. And for some of the characters here their secrets are an important part of their story so it wouldn't be fair to force them to give that up
He doesn't know what the secrets are, just that they're lying

And on top of that, I have been taking a good look. I've been looking at every single character sheet and writing down information on them. I linked the document here before.

The secrets thing literally just lets him know that someone is lying to him. It doesn't tell him what the lie is, nor does it force them in any way shape or form to tell him. It annoys him. That's it.

The domains are a list of domains, not an ability in and of themselves, so just ignore that.

Knowledge and wisdom fits in pretty well with the secrets thing. He knows a lot of stuff. He's a god of knowledge, I would certainly hope he does.

Magic and science. He's a mage and he does science stuff. Not much wrong there.

Arbitrator and Judge are basically the same ability with slightly different uses. One just makes people not fight in his little ring. He hates fighting and if you're fighting in the library or in his classroom, you should probably be stopped. He's a god. I'd hope he'd be able to stop 12-18 year olds from fighting. If he can't he's worse than a human camp counselor.

Deity isn't really worth mentioning. He's a god. It comes with god stuff. Same as the other deities in this.

Olissa Olissa So I'm unsure of your issue or which part you take issue with and why.

As I said, I will converse with the GM, that was just my initial 2 cents. If they think otherwise then that shall be the case.

As I said, I will converse with the GM, that was just my initial 2 cents. If they think otherwise then that shall be the case.
Alright.

And with Kore? I'm interested in your opinion. I didn't have to edit her because she had already said she was cool with her in PM, but I wanted to since you were upset.

What do you think? Is it better?

i tried my hand at coding for shakir's lil rp thing and its broken as hell on mobile. gonna have to take mobile out, sorry guys

Ooh, yeah I mostly work on a tablet but it had looked fine for me. Phones are always different though

idalie idalie gaerkgbvfdvc. You make me want to make a kid of Ares. T.T And now I'm conflicted. I was gonna make Thoth's kid... but... gah. You wrote Ares so well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back