• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pantheon Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
With the rumor of him floating around? She wouldn't touch him that's for sure XD (I mean, it's a shame as far as she's concerned, she wouldn't have minded otherwise)

Cinnamon roll for life

Good, no touches for Shakir he needs to be my sad rapper boy

Accelerate Accelerate
Do we have a list of classes that the students are taking? Where do the students sleep, are the dorms co'ed or separate buildings where the opposite gender can't enter? Are we gonna be given roommates soon? Are the showers communal or do students have their own bathrooms in their dorms? Do we have a uniform or are students able to dress however they like?

am hungry for some sweet l o r e

Don't know all the answers, but sleeping I happen to know, everyone has their own room, but if you'd want you could double up if you wanted.

Accelerate Accelerate
Do we have a list of classes that the students are taking? Where do the students sleep, are the dorms co'ed or separate buildings where the opposite gender can't enter? Are we gonna be given roommates soon? Are the showers communal or do students have their own bathrooms in their dorms? Do we have a uniform or are students able to dress however they like?

am hungry for some sweet l o r e
Same here. Been wondering since... can't remember. I do think a roommate would make things fun tho.

I don't think anyone would really wanna pair up with Tiffany 😂 unless it were a really thirsty guy. Or girl. Doesn't really matter for Tiffany lol.
Just imagine the amount of times the room mate would come back to the proverbial sock on the door knob. It would drive anyone batty.
If it were an optional thing to room or not I think it would make the most sense for Tiffany to go for her own room.

As for Chloe, she could go either way. All alone she would be probably happiest, but a room mate would force her into social situations she otherwise might avoid and that would be good for that development.
If she rooms I do hope it's with someone who is a stark contrast to who Chloe is

I don't think anyone would really wanna pair up with Tiffany 😂 unless it were a really thirsty guy. Or girl. Doesn't really matter for Tiffany lol.
Just imagine the amount of times the room mate would come back to the proverbial sock on the door knob. It would drive anyone batty.
If it were an optional thing to room or not I think it would make the most sense for Tiffany to go for her own room.

As for Chloe, she could go either way. All alone she would be probably happiest, but a room mate would force her into social situations she otherwise might avoid and that would be good for that development.
If she rooms I do hope it's with someone who is a stark contrast to who Chloe is
Lol. Yeah. A contrast to Chloe could lead her to do things or talk about things she hasn't tried or thought about.

Precisely, and I have a plot idea in mind for her, (but it would require someone batty enough to go ahead with it as it isn't the most positive idea lol) and a roomie would be a good third person to add to that mix

I don't want to subject the roomie to the little idea I had in my head, other than perhaps in a more positive helpful part.
But I'm going to wait with actually throwing the idea into the mix 'cause I wanna see how things develop in the RP first lol. Because who knows, the idea might not be workable at all and I'd rather keep it under wraps till then XD

I don't want to subject the roomie to the little idea I had in my head, other than perhaps in a more positive helpful part.
But I'm going to wait with actually throwing the idea into the mix 'cause I wanna see how things develop in the RP first lol. Because who knows, the idea might not be workable at all and I'd rather keep it under wraps till then XD
Now that you mention it, I haven't thought much about my char's development. Huurr. School.

Now that you mention it, I haven't thought much about my char's development. Huurr. School.
It's always fun to think of things like that. No thing is set in stone but a general idea helps to kind of guide the character. If situations arise that push the character in a different direction, all the more interesting because it's uncharted waters

It's always fun to think of things like that. No thing is set in stone but a general idea helps to kind of guide the character. If situations arise that push the character in a different direction, all the more interesting because it's uncharted waters
Yeah. I get that. It's what I like about rp. Nothing is set in stone and things are always happening that is out of your control. Like in real life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back