• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pantheon Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Most likely, yes, somewhere in the last few pages during a discussion I think.
Oh and there is a question of whether there is an equivalent to sports events like how the USA has football in schools, and cheerleaders

Ah Yes! War Games! Its basically Sports fused with the Ancient Olympics fuses with a bit of monster fun! I promise everyone there will have a chance to shine! There are gonna be games like

Capture the flag, War Ball, Hydra Scuffle (Bessie won't kill anyone I swear) Horse back riding, Fort building, And the MOST waited game out of them all WARFRONT

Lol that Would be fun! As that does generate a effect on other demigods called Morale/Charisma boost~ Kek

Awesome, I'm sure you don't mind if I throw Tiffany (Ishtar's child) in the squad do you?

Once she is created and accepted I mean

Also, idalie idalie , you briefly spoke of Ares and training the kids and the hilarity that would ensue with the tiniest one of the group, but I seriously am curious how that would go down with Tiffany XD but it's hard to tell for now as I don't even have the CS posted publicly lol

Im gon' be a real spooky Physical Education teacher, but with a big knife *u*

Also, idalie idalie , you briefly spoke of Ares and training the kids and the hilarity that would ensue with the tiniest one of the group, but I seriously am curious how that would go down with Tiffany XD but it's hard to tell for now as I don't even have the CS posted publicly lol
Depends how she acts in terms of teachers really, whether or not shes actually good at fighting that is. If not he's not that interested

Depends how she acts in terms of teachers really, whether or not shes actually good at fighting that is. If not he's not that interested
Not what I was implying, but sure XD (hey at least she's stronger than Chloe XD) No her tactics are mostly to rely on her power of seduction. Either on her opponent, or on some bystander to do the fighting for her.

I can see her coming in during class and just go "really? Is that the sword you'd like to swing at me?" 😏 at whatever person might be opposite.
Though maybe not at the teacher. Then again, she has no standards.

I can see her coming in during class and just go "really? Is that the sword you'd like to swing at me?" 😏 at whatever person might be opposite.
Though maybe not at the teacher. Then again, she has no standards.
I mean back in the dAy, but hes a reformed man and the laws changed. How dare u speak in that TOne

She doesn't have standards XD well, she does, sorta, it's complicated.
tiffany better WATcH out because like aya doesnt care if shes flirting with garrus BUt sHE’D BETTER NOT she’ll beat her own child down

Users who are viewing this thread

Back