• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pantheon Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Hahaha actually it would be his half-sister's offspring? (Persephone being her momma, Zeus being her grandpa)
But yes, oh dear a boot camp will be the death of her haha
Aye! Apologies we got Hades and Perse now Perse and some other bloke.
So, we got half-sisters n' uncles n' feck some spicy cousins

I'm quite happy with her powers. What's the issue with it?

As for how she's been raised, she's spent most of her life in the Underworld or with Demeter and Persephone. When people are busy, as gods often are, she was at Pantheon. She was practically raised there. That's what GM and I had talked about. It's part of why her being a goddess is okay.
The issue is that in mythology the offspring never got the powers of both godly parents. Only one, or something completely different and unrelated to either parent.

Y'all gonna be RIPPED after we sing I'll Make a Man Out of You

The issue is that in mythology the offspring never got the powers of both godly parents. Only one, or something completely different and unrelated to either parent.
That's unfortunate, but I hardly want to change such a significant thing about my character. The whole point of her abilities being somewhat weak and varied is that she's not really found her niche yet.

Aphrodite would make him watch with her. Or he'd watch Mulan 'cause Shan Yu!
TrUE, bonding moment. But then again, its like how most adult men wouldnt go out their way to watch most disney, and get yeeted into it by kids or siblings

She's 16. So whatever grade a 16 y.o. is in the American education system.
Also legit feels, Im UK and wot is a gRADE. I resorted to screaming at my american mates

That'd typically be 10th or 11th grade. I started school early, so I was 16 the start of my senior (12th) year. Some people are 18 when they start 12th grade, if they started late. If she's average in where she sits grade-wise, she'd probably be in 11th.

We just have until sixth grade. Then it's Freshmen, sophomore, junior and senior. Or ee just say 1st, second, third or fourth year.

Also... this is what I was trying to show earlier
images

That'd typically be 10th or 11th grade. I started school early, so I was 16 the start of my senior (12th) year. Some people are 18 when they start 12th grade, if they started late. If she's average in where she sits grade-wise, she'd probably be in 11th.
Lmao I'll never understand it but thanks for trying to explain it to me.

Either way, I don't think her grade matters as of now since the hero classes (that just started in IC) count everyone no matter their grade. And I would say the fact that she's a new transfer is more important.

We just have until sixth grade. Then it's Freshmen, sophomore, junior and senior. Or ee just say 1st, second, third or fourth year.

Also... this is what I was trying to show earlier
images

Lol Olissa and I lit just having this convo earlier

We also have Freshman, Junior, ect. but we use them interchangeably

9th Grade - Freshman (14-15)
10th Grade - Sophomore (15-16)
11th Grade - Junior (16-17)
12th Grade - Senior (17-18) tho I was always a year younger due to having a late birthday

bAm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back