• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Pantheon Academy OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Ah, I think that the GM has left a lot up to us in terms of how we want to play the characters, as long as they don't break the world, so I think it's okay if you want to plan stuff like that out. ^ ^;

I think the main points are that they are both shy and sheltered characters who grew up overprotected, so altering one of those aspects will help to make Kore more distinct. I think that's what the crux of the issue is, not so much that they share a parent, perhaps.
Yeah, totally. I don’t mind editing her. :) Now I just hope we can work together to make it interesting.

Do note that I never said Persephone is mine and mine alone. I won't make such assumptions and the possibility for halfsiblings is intriguing. I'm just really sad I wasn't given the respect of having my character being read.
The buttons make it difficult sometimes. I apologize that I didn’t. Beyond that, I tend to moreso read them as I go. It sticks better in my mind when I have a writing style to attach to a character.

Regardless, I apologize. I read her now and I like her. I also like the fact that she sounds like Rapunzel. That’s adorable.

What are they gonna do? Stare into eachothers dwarven eyes and stutter? Im sCREEMIG

images

This height difference between Chloe and Kore with the six footers.

Omg Kore and Chloe attend fuckin combat training with 6'8" ARES

You know, all this being said the new character I've been writing is a little bit similar to Hermoine PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss , but as I've been working hard at it and got pretty far along with research and everything it's a bit difficult for me to make drastic changes at this point. ;;
I mean, I don't think they overlap completely so I think they can coexist, but just a heads up if you see some similarities it was also unintentional. ^ ^; I mean he's not a serial killer that's a start

Persephone spends just about every moment she can with her daughter in the upper world. Aside from her duties when she is above ground. Chloe has only met Demeter a hand full of time. So it depends entirely on how you planned to have your character be raised.

Also, deathkitten, could you perhaps consider the whole power stuff? It just feels a little weird if you take real mythologies into consideration. I could throw a bunch of ideas your way but it's up to you. (Like maybe she is more a goddess of decay (similar to autumn as her grandmother, but more focusing on the death part of her father?) and the fertile soil that derives from that decay?) just a random blurb of the mind here to try and help you create an individual that stands in their own right.

Knowing Chloe she'll "MEEP!" And run the other direction. If given no choice, use every plant she has around her to just create a thick shield
Ares is gonna be mildly disappointed in his Uncles offspring and if u think its gonna turn into a Mulan montage -- ur absolutely right

Persephone spends just about every moment she can with her daughter in the upper world. Aside from her duties when she is above ground. Chloe has only met Demeter a hand full of time. So it depends entirely on how you planned to have your character be raised.

Also, deathkitten, could you perhaps consider the whole power stuff? It just feels a little weird if you take real mythologies into consideration. I could throw a bunch of ideas your way but it's up to you. (Like maybe she is more a goddess of decay (similar to autumn as her grandmother, but more focusing on the death part of her father?) and the fertile soil that derives from that decay?) just a random blurb of the mind here to try and help you create an individual that stands in their own right.
I'm quite happy with her powers. What's the issue with it?

As for how she's been raised, she's spent most of her life in the Underworld or with Demeter and Persephone. When people are busy, as gods often are, she was at Pantheon. She was practically raised there. That's what GM and I had talked about. It's part of why her being a goddess is okay.

Knowing Chloe she'll "MEEP!" And run the other direction. If given no choice, use every plant she has around her to just create a thick shield
Kore would probably freeze... and if she didn't freeze, she might... I dunno? Throw something at the giant man? Her shyness doesn't end up in running, that'd be too convenient for her. :P

Ares is gonna be mildly disappointed in his Uncles offspring and if u think its gonna turn into a Mulan montage -- ur absolutely right
Hahaha actually it would be his half-sister's offspring? (Persephone being her momma, Zeus being her grandpa)
But yes, oh dear a boot camp will be the death of her haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back