• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OWOD/Magical Children OOC

I think posting order doesn't matter too much for now because this is just casual conversing between characters for us to get to know each other more. :) (And I rarely do follow posting order too haha.) As long as no one is getting left behind or no one is getting too ahead of themselves, and everyone manages to catch on before the next plot point starts it should be fine. Perhaps posting order will be more important later on when the serious parts of the story starts rolling in.

Very sorry friendos. This week has been very busy (and apparently I wasnt getting notifications the ooc had been poppin). Buying a condo and stuff. Will get a post up soon though!

Ahh I won’t be able to reply for about a whole day because it’s lunar new year and I’m forced to spend the whole day with relatives ;w; sorryyy will have to wait a bit for my reply

Sorry, I've been busy as well. After at least another round of posts between characters we'll have the next story beat, assuming that some people don't do certain things (no hints outside of the story obviously). Great posts so far from everyone and things will only ramp up once we get to the next story beat.

I should have also put out the words of wisdom from my bff on this site again: Quality not quantity. Take your time.

Can't tell if saying my posts suck or just happened to mention that after I said I'd reply...

Or it could, since I didn't mention anyone, simply be a non sequitur thats asking for everyone to focus on good posting instead of trying it get as many out as possible.

So are we not doing posting rounds at all? 'cause this is really throwing me off right now :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back