• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OWOD/Magical Children OOC

So are we not doing posting rounds at all? 'cause this is really throwing me off right now :/
I think CatJones wanted post turns for combat and heavy plot description, though 'free for all' posts for everything else. I may be mistaken though, I assumed it was okay to post at this point though correct me if I'm wrong here.

I think CatJones wanted post turns for combat and heavy plot description, though 'free for all' posts for everything else. I may be mistaken though, I assumed it was okay to post at this point though correct me if I'm wrong here.
Every small-cast RP I've been in uses either a strict posting order or is round-based. I thought this was the former, which was why I was waiting to post before, but then you guys said I should post earlier. So then I assumed it was the latter (especially since Cat mentioned something about rounds), which was why I was again waiting to post. If this is neither I will try to work with that, though I should warn you that it is difficult/confusing for me, and that in my experience it leads to making things unnecessarily complicated and confusing when there's no set order of any kind.

Every small-cast RP I've been in uses either a strict posting order or is round-based. I thought this was the former, which was why I was waiting to post before, but then you guys said I should post earlier. So then I assumed it was the latter (especially since Cat mentioned something about rounds), which was why I was again waiting to post. If this is neither I will try to work with that, though I should warn you that in my experience it leads to making things unnecessarily complicated and confusing when there's no set order of any kind.
Fair, this is my first text RP on this site so I'm not 100% sure how stuff is normally done. I'm flexible with whatever the creator of this RP wants to do to avoid further confusion.
CatJones CatJones

It's more just common courtesy to give everyone a reasonable chance to post before posting again. But there isn't any order, round, whatever until expressly stated by the gm. That being said people still shouldn't turn it into a 1x1 and post a bunch of times without everyone else. It's hard to find a balance sometimes with being eager to post but giving everyone a chance.

Edit : it was my understanding of CatJones 'round' comment that they just meant after everyone had a chance to post x times. Not strictly stating that's what we were doing but I could be wrong.

It's more just common courtesy to give everyone a reasonable chance to post before posting again. But there isn't any order, round, whatever until expressly stated by the gm. That being said people still shouldn't turn it into a 1x1 and post a bunch of times without everyone else. It's hard to find a balance sometimes with being eager to post but giving everyone a chance.
Of course, I can always remove the post if that would help? Not really looking to cause unwanted stress.

Of course, I can always remove the post if that would help? Not really looking to cause unwanted stress.
Doesn't bother me at all. The only time it's ever bothered me was a couple rps where I've gone to bed, woken up and 2-3 people have posted 15+ times and left everyone else behind.

I just gave y'all the next plot point to focus on is all. There are only really rounds during combat, the rest of the time it's free form. I apologize for any confusion my earlier post caused, it was bad wording on my part.

I just gave y'all the next plot point to focus on is all. There are only really rounds during combat, the rest of the time it's free form. I apologize for any confusion my earlier post caused, it was bad wording on my part.
Mkay I'll try, but no guarantees I won't get confused on when to post ^^"

Just post as you see fit. You've all already got a good rhtym down, just so keep it up. Trust your own judgement and if worse comes to worst, just ask.

Hello, sorry for the late post lol. I was working on my projects for school.

If he doesn't have a post up by tomorrow, we'll skip him this round and if he doesn't catch up then we'll assume he's out, assuming as well he doesn't reply to this either

If he doesn't have a post up by tomorrow, we'll skip him this round and if he doesn't catch up then we'll assume he's out, assuming as well he doesn't reply to this either
Did you message Silver to find out why they haven't posted yet? :/

Silver is in the middle of travel but will reply as soon as soon as they can

I didn't know this RP is still active because I have been receiving zero notifications but now that I know it is I will be working on it as soon as possible.

I am lowkey bombarded by coursework right now and I need to catch up on all the replies I've missed, I don't know if I can squeeze a reply up by tonight but I'll do the best I can. Sorry for my disappearance~!

I’m sorry I was really bombarded with work this week when Catjones told me that this roleplay’s still on. QwQ

Guaranteed reply by tomorrow, Friday! I’ve managed to finish all my work so I have time tomorrow. Again, I apologize for the wait. Once I manage out my time I will probably reply at a better rate.

I've also been snowed under with stuff but should be able to have a reply done soon- by Saturday, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back