• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OWOD/Magical Children OOC

I’m designing my character around the flaws/cons of their magic so I hope I don’t have to redesign it every time I see a magic got taken! But I don’t want to reserve one either since that wouldn’t be fair. I’ll definitely post it up ASAP! Looking forward to other characters and your starter~ <3

I’m designing my character around the flaws/cons of their magic so I hope I don’t have to redesign it every time I see a magic got taken! But I don’t want to reserve one either since that wouldn’t be fair. I’ll definitely post it up ASAP! Looking forward to other characters and your starter~ <3

As far as I know primordial flame is the only one that hasn't been picked yet.

Auda Auda
You can fuse plants to make new ones but can't create a whole new breed without previous breeds being there. You can modify any plant to create posionious spores and gas, with a series of effects. So, no 100% new plants but cross breeding is fine. Even if it normally wouldn't work.

Auda Auda
You can fuse plants to make new ones but can't create a whole new breed without previous breeds being there. You can modify any plant to create posionious spores and gas, with a series of effects. So, no 100% new plants but cross breeding is fine. Even if it normally wouldn't work.

Yep thanks for clearing that up as well. Time to do some research about botany.

As far as I know primordial flame is the only one that hasn't been picked yet.

Oh great, that’s the one I want haha. I’ll be more at ease and take my time then—of course will still post it up as soon as I’m able to though!

I promise my character will be up in a day. Was gonna get it done today but suddenly realized I need to hurry up and submit an internship application and that, well, took over (and also took a lot longer than expected). I'm sorry if I'm delaying everyone down now as I'm the last one who needs to post.

I promise my character will be up in a day. Was gonna get it done today but suddenly realized I need to hurry up and submit an internship application and that, well, took over (and also took a lot longer than expected). I'm sorry if I'm delaying everyone down now as I'm the last one who needs to post.
Don't worry about it! Life comes first 😊

He's here!
I was greedy and wanted to use freebie bbcode but now I can’t fix some stuffs. But posting him up is more important for now lol I’ll fix those minor things later.

I fixed some stuffs but the bbcode is more friendly on laptop then mobile. I will make sure if I don’t miss anything I need to fix and also post a pure sheet without the code if he’s hard to read on phone.

He turned more slice of life than I expected. ;w; Hope he’s okay, let me know if I need to fix anything!

Lurker Lurker MrSaturnUL MrSaturnUL Ayama Ayama Auda Auda CryWitch CryWitch SilverBlack SilverBlack
Alright, we will start this tonight (tonight for me at least. It's 1 in the morning for me.)

Here's a quick run down of what I want out of your first post:
My first post will be the dream you all shared, about a thin man with a gentle smile offering you the power to escape your pain. And you accepted.
Your first post will be you waking up from the dream. Your first day, until a certain point, you cannot use your powers. You will need to describe what a normal day for your character is, from waking up to going to school. I will be available for any questions you have for deciding some of the details about this. If your character skips any of their classes, you still, for whatever reason, go your final class and end up on cleaning duty. Whether you interact with any of the other actual player characters in your intro is up to you.
Ayama, MrSaturnUL and CryWitch are in class 3-1. Lurker, Auda and Silver lack are in class 3-2.
After your first posts, things will be a tiny bit freeform for a few posts until a certain event will make it structured with my deciding the turn order based in who is where.
If you have any questions, ask. Either here or message me.

MrSaturnUL MrSaturnUL
No, there's no thread yet. After I do the dream post then you post your intro. Take your time with it and make it good. You're debuting your character after all. This is a good chance to really breathe life into them. As a good friend once told me on here: Quality of post, not quantity.

Also, for post length, were going with a double standard.
Your intro should be a little on the long side. I'm not asking for a book chapter but several paragraphs.
We'll then divide the posts into day and night, literally.
Daytime posts can be short and simple; you shouldn't be talking about your nightly activities in front of normal humans so you just need to act like regular kids. You should tailor them to the moment. Minimum of one paragraph, but quality is still appreciated. Your character can still think about the things they've learned and reflect on them. Plus, your NPC friends will be responding to world events and involve you in their discussions.
Nighttime posts will be different: these are investigating posts as you dive into the vile underbelly of the world. These posts should have a lot more flavor to them. These will also be your combat posts, so tailor them to the situation. Events will arise as you investigate the sudden increase in monster activity. There is, as mentioned in the recruitment thread someone who will help you. However, your actions will decide how helpful that relationship will be.
These posts should be two paragraphs minimum, and again, quality should dictate length.
I should hope you'll reply at least one week and at least update me if you can't. Believe it or not, if you need an extra day to post, we can make the excuse that your character is just running late.

Looking forward for this roleplay and hoping it’ll last! It always saddens me when I put in effort for a character and he/she doesn’t get to shine long.

Kinda nervous but also excited to start lol. I hope this rp will be a good one!

My aim is to tell a fun, if somewhat dark, story. I'm hoping it manages to last as well. Thank you all for your support so far though.

Characters get to remember and mention the dream, right? Probably think it was just a regular dream and not actually real?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back