• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy OWOD/Magical Children OOC

I can only see half your post, Ayama Ayama .
But I get the gist of what you're asking. Yes, you remember the dream and you could mention it to other people. But if you just say it to your normal friends, they won't understand anything other then it's a weird dream. I imagine most people would interpret the dream as just that, a dream.

Oh just a heads up but I may post music vids in the OOC thread to pair with some posts I make in the IC thread. I base a lot of my rp around music when it's fitting as it helps me write and conveys what emotions I'm trying to portray in my writing.

Oh I missed the circle of friendship where we wished everyone good luck. My b I been at work. Seems like a solid group of folk though so I have faith.

You can't get sick anymore. Anything prior, especially scars and burns, remain

Also are we getting put on cleaning duty for our respective classes or all going to one place?

Respective classes, but that'll be me posting after your introductions. Only go up to attending your last class for the last day

Had to cut it kinda short because I'm about to go on break and rotate computers. Wasn't sure if I should have the last bell of the day ring or nah.

Ever have that time when you worry that you're being too extra or not good enough, so you edit your post but accidentally send it?

Yeahh I can't count how much time I waste by editing my work so it could be good enough to post lol. Good thing I edit mine on word to avoid accidentally sending it.

Wait, are they all third year students? Considering their classrooms are 3-1 and 3-2 or do you just intend to mean on that floor---cause then I'd have to fix my character sheet oops. I know this detail isn't even important though haha.

And CryWitch CryWitch , I just remembered you saying you can't read my character sheet? Do you still want to read it/Were you able to get on a laptop to read it and do you still want me to post a regular version of his chara sheet? If not it's fine~Can always learn about the chara as the roleplay goes.

With that said I'm reading all the replies and it's nice to be with all y'all writers, I'd be working on mine now~

Sorry for the slow replies. I've been fighting with RPnation most of today with password issues.
SilverBlack SilverBlack . Yes, you're third years. That's why I chose the age of 16-17 an put you on the third floor. But it's not a huge deal. I even missed it on your character sheet, lol

You mean in the greater scope of the universe your playing in?
Depends on who you ask

Users who are viewing this thread

Back