• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Outside the World of Pangea - OCC Thread

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
they need someone with support ability
or we'll have to hope either the royal knights or the rural hunters taught their fighters first aid

She's no doctor but stay close to her then she might just keep people alive long enough to deliver to an actual proffesional healer.

Yay! Also would it be okay if I brought Him into the interaction with Korie and Gamilia ?

Eh it's fine
He's busy assessing the new lore anyway, best he can do is say hi to the new peeps and ask Korie to let them come along

Actualy I might wait for Vaga and Blob to post before making a post for Rheo. But the sibling’s are up.

Kirara: *Asks about why Jasper doesn’t know Caster when it sounds like Caster knows him*

Also Kirara after hearing the answer: ‘oh drama…’ *leaves*

Actualy I might wait for Vaga and Blob to post before making a post for Rheo. But the sibling’s are up.
To be honest, I kinda didn't like that Korie just left to talk to an NPC, but I guess I could just let my character get acquainted with the others for a bit, while she's there.

Hey guys sorry for the delay in posting. I going to make an attempt to make a post out this week. Just want to let you guys know that I will be out next week. I will be on vacation and away. So I won't be able to post that often. But feel free for your characters to interact with each other.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back