• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Our Shenanigans

- Isa Bianchi -

“I . . . I don’t . . . Mind going underwater full time. Have a feeling that people will talk too much with us flying.” Isa said, huffing with a pout. Then he softened up at the sight of Moss’ bashful face. He is lovely and the redhead couldn’t get enough of his beau. His wonderful and thoughtful beau.

“Then let’s do all of those and more, for ya, I will stake my life for and live to the fullest. For all I want is to be with ya.” Isa muttered sweetly, turning his chest slightly as he sat up again; leaning on the merman with his rakishly charming smile. He placed his arms over the merman’s sturdy shoulders, loosely hugging him. He looked like a large cat lounging his favorite person.

“I can’t wait to cuddle in our bed again~” Isa purred tenderly. “With all the neck kisses ya want~”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss chuckled at how Isa was like a large cat and snuggled into him like he was a large teddy bear. His fingers combed through his hair. "I'd like that very much~" Moss was already imagining it. Their new home, their new room, and stained glass windows. "Hey, Isa? Do you want to celebrate tonight? For the ring you gave me and the ring on your finger? And also, because it hasn't really sunken into me until James thanked us like that that we did something really good and heroic stopping what could have been the breaking of the realm and all. "

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -​

Isa’s smile grew warm. “Of course~” He listened to Moss’ words before blinking owlishly. Oh. . . Moss has a point. They did something heroic-

but The redhead didn’t care much about it. As long Theosebia stopped and not hurt anybody he cares about, Isa wouldn’t have cared as much. Yet . . . He is glad that he did, else he wouldn’t have met Moss or grew to love him.

”Yeah. Let’s celebrate on saving the realm too—-but mostly our rings~” Isa agreed again before leaning in close to Moss’ neck and nipped him. Then kissed on the pink mark he left.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss twitched from the sudden nip, before relaxing and bearing more skin to Isa with a hum. "Y-yeah, mostly our rings~ You know, Isa, when I thought of matrimony, I never thought I'd be this lucky to have you. Someone I enjoy doing this with so much and also feeling . . . reassured to spend the rest of my life with." he looked at him tenderly.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Lips trailed up and down, sometimes parting to lightly bite caramel skin to leave pinkish marks. Then he kissed them as if to apologize for the soreness. Isa smiled when he heard Moss’ stutter before leaning back a bit—-like an inch away— to gaze into teal jeweled eyes. They can feel his heartbeat racing as he blinked owlishly.

Then he melted, turning red as he squeezed Moss tightly. “I swear, Moss-“ Isa started, putting all of his weight on the merman and pinning him down on the floor. He pushed himself up to just stare at the merman with this look of . . . bashful hunger. Like a man that’s holding back after seeing a delicious meal in front of him after it offered itself to him. He curled his hands into fists as he shakily sighed out.

“—I wanna savor ya to the fullest in a comforting setting, but it’s dulce moments like this that ya do that I can’t help but want to mess ya up till tender with the slightest of touches.” Isa panted out before gulping and gingerly bumped their foreheads together. Giving him a slight nuzzle; Moss can feel intense heat from Isa’s face—- he’s blushing!! His face, neck, and ears are redder than his own hair!

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss was splayed like yes, take me. "Oh, Isa, please mess me up." he cupped his cheeks and nuzzled back, ready, following his lead. Only the slightest sliver of sanity keeping him from kissing those lips, because if he did, he knew he was going to start something on the roof.

They were in it together. Experiencing the same want, but holding back, and for some reason it was all the more delicious for it.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa bit down his bottom lip and silent whined as he listened to those words—— it’s like a sweet song from a siren-! But! But! He wanted to make it romantic, damnit!! Something to knock Moss’ socks off by the time they finally collide—- And not burn their skin off from under the sun’s rays of death-!

Plus it’ll make Moss skin dry out faster the more time they spend out here- as much as he loves the man, he is not willing to put Moss into an itchy situation. They didn’t have his citrus lotion anymore. It ran out.

As he counted one to a thousand in his head, the redhead sighed out and leaned up to meaningfully kiss the merman’s forehead. “I will . . . But not under the sun.” Speaking of which-

Isa suddenly got off his beau and before he knows it, he picked Moss up like a bride and their bodies turned to ashes. The redhead took Moss a floor down along with their food and nowhere near Marlow and his brother is. He didn’t want to disturb them and so, he decided to picnic in the room with the most windows were displayed. Colors splayed on the walls as the sun‘s light shine on. He gently put Moss down and kissed him gingerly. Not as red as before. “There. Now your skin won’t burn.” Isa muttered happily, sitting next to him to continue their lunch. It was almost as if he was looking for excuses to not do Leh passionate tango. Yet.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"But, Isa, you flirt at daytime~" Moss teased, rubbing his nose --- "Whoa! What?" He wrapped his arms around Isa's neck. He looked around them as Isa gently plopped him down. He then smiled. "Isa, if you only knew how I'd burn my skin for you~" He blinked, understanding what he was doing. Moss leaned and kissed his cheek. "Isa," Moss began. Then he stopped. He was about to say, that if he wanted to stop he can tell him, but who was Moss kidding? Moss was bad at stopping. So he kissed Isa's cheek again, reassuringly. "Isa, I won't go far. Can I hug you from behind while we eat? I want to be close to you."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa turned red again at Moss’ tease. Steaming. Arrrrrrgh! He turned to look at the merman, ready to defend himself- only to quiet down when they kissed on the lips. He blinked owlishly as he listened to what Moss was about to say only to be kissed again, but this time on his reddening cheek.

He stared at Moss before he shuffled around him to hug him from behind. Stubbornly tucking his head on Moss’ shoulder, pouting. His reddening cheeks puffed a bit as wrapped his arms around his waist. “Is this okay?” He muttered under his breath and close to his ear. “I’ll still be close and ya can feed me like this.”

Zer0 Zer0

image0.jpg
- Moss Adamaris -
" A Few Days Later "

"This is fine with me!" Moss grinned. He reached back and cupped Isa's cheek and nuzzled him reassuringly. He sighed in relief. "I needed this to calm down." His heart was beating fast as well.

He snuggled there in Isa's arms 'til the smoldering fires from being pinned to the floor by Isa --- the thought made Moss swoon again and he had a very dopey out of focus smile on as he thought about it repeatedly in his head --- died down. He just swayed happily as he fed Isa, not saying anything about his daydream, but very much looking forward to be pinned down and messed up till he was tender one day.

* * * *​

The days passed by in a blur. They had a comfy celebration night where Moss invited their friends and happily announced that he and Isa were engaged. His smile really lit up the room, as their friends happily congratulated them.

And then most of them started scrambling for blessings and gifts. Mrs. Kay, Vidya, and Magni, gifted them two vials of sand with different colors. Vidya said that whenever they are ready, they can pour the sand together into a larger glass container. It meant that once the sand is poured and combined, the sand can never be divided again, just as the sanctity of coming together can never be divided and broken.

Liliana, who for some reason looked relieved, said that among gnomes, couples would eat this sweet bread called "karavay" decorated with winter wheat for prosperity and interlocking rings for faithfulness. She didn't have the bread but she gave Moss her family's recipe in a pretty scroll tied with a purple bow, and said that whoever takes the biggest bite without using their hands is considered the head of the family. She also stole their shoes, and playfully demanded ransom, as that was gnomish tradition too.

James simply asked Isa and Moss if there were any spell scrolls or books that they'd like from him, while Sasha gifted them two dead lizards.

Vashur also came by. He woke up later than James and was kind of embarrassed to be invited. He didn't know what to do, and they insisted he didn't have to do anything, but he left for a while anyway and returned with a piece of paper and showed it to Isa. It was a map, he said, of the different ruined tombs of ancient kings in The Dust and Arid Badlands. He had noticed from Isa's collection of books before that he liked to research and thought maybe he'd appreciate the information. The map also had markings showing which one had a lot of bandit activity.

* * * *​

The next day, Charon and the drows finished the portal, and it was with a last shaking of hands that James bid them good-bye and to come visit Bird Village once in a while. Lysanthir also returned Isa's books, and they put on a show, burning them --- though secretly not all --- in front of the Templars. Lysanthir also did not have any plans to let the Templars through though he promised them, and had the portal destroyed after the last drow had gone through. Needless to say that made the surviving Templars pretty mad.

Though the camp was abandoned now and only Moss, Charon and Isa there, Leonid, his friends, Mrs. Kay, Vidya, and a couple of loyal Barad Eithelians who followed Leonid decided to help guard the golden dome on Liliana's request. They couldn't guard the place forever, not with the oncoming Templar army, so they started also draining the petrifying water that pooled inside Gaius and figure out how to repair it.

* * * *​

There was also that one day where Moss was surprised . . . to find that Smoky was now an arigami. And that made Isa more cool in his eyes, as he teased him and called him his hot cinnamon roll.

He also asked Isa if he could show him around the chronosphere.

* * * *​

Finally the day came when Mrs. Kettlewhistle and Marlow sent Isa and Moss a messenger hawk with just a few written words on the parchment.

"It's done. Come and see your new home."

And there in Mrs. Kettlewhistle's workshop they beheld it, all clean and polished up, the stained glass windows reflecting multi-colored glints from the desert sun: their new caravan home~

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Nuzzling Moss back, Isa’s pout disappeared. Replaced by a timid smile as he tightened his hug; feeling Moss’ heart beating above his shirt and gloves. He started to calm down, the excitement from before was pushed back for now as he swayed with Moss. He snorted when he spotted the merman’s dopey smile and finding it cute, kissing his cheek adoringly before he opened his mouth. Accepting the spoonful of delicious food-

He couldn’t wait to sweep Moss off his feet.

———-

It really was a blur.

Isa held Moss’ hand as they announced their engagement, smiling brightly. He peeked at Moss as their friends happily congratulated them, his smile turned tender as he saw how the merman’s joyful smile. Then he thanked everyone. He hadn’t expected the gifts, the blessings, yeah. But not the gifts- they are so sweet~

Isa held up the red sand vial while Moss held up the other vial of creamy white sand. His cheeks turning pink. “I love that.” He said to Vidya before turning to L. Her gift and blessing made Isa laugh before chasing after her for taking Moss’ and his shoes, going underneath the table and chairs as she ducked and dodged his playful attempts. He managed to tackle her into a tight and quick hug before lightly pinching her cheeks. “Is this a good enough ransom?” He teased.

With James’ gift, Isa quickly asked for the Ninja love series. Then he cooed at Sasha for the two dead lizard, petting her head tenderly. “Ya such a sweetie~ Thank you for the lovely dinner.” Yes, he is planning to eat it after it’s cooked.

Despite telling him that he didn’t have to get them a gift, Vashur still did. Isa unrolled the paper and held his breath when the Anubis brother explained what it was; a map to different ruins-!! He stared at Vashur with starry eyes. “Thank yaaaa~ this is soooo cooool~” He squeaked at the end, practically hugging it along with the other presents. He felt blessed to have such an amazing group of friends.

They relaxed and ate and drank merrily. Isa took pictures of all them, handing out the one that had everyone in it. Once again, creating another happy memory.

————

Isa had a lot of fun burning the pages and books with Lysanthir, cackling evilly as they watched the Templars‘ faces pale from the sight. He was just happy to troll them into thinking that they burned all the books when in reality, they hid it away in Mrs. Kettlewhistle’s place. Ready to stow in the bookshelves of their new caravan.

Isa shook James’ hand goodbye and as the last Drow passed the portal, he took a deep breathe. “We need to secure the place now.” He told everyone. Luckily enough, some of the citizens were willing to help and keep the surviving templars at bay for now. However the clock was ticking and they wanted to fix Galus. Isa volunteered to help fix it.

——-

Isa took a deep breathe as he pondered on something. Staring at his trusty ride and smiled. He looked at Moss. “Mind staying with me for this?” He asked nervously. They were at Mrs. Kettlewhistle’s shop and Isa had hid his bike inside, however it seems like it’s taking too much space. He didn’t want to bother the woman. She did so much for them already-

So with a squeeze of Moss’ hand, the redhead backed away from him a bit, and faced Smoky. “Arigami.” He muttered. Suddenly in thin air, bursting in acidic green flames, a familiar decorative knife appeared and landed into Isa’s open and trembling hand. His past flashed before him as his eyes started to change from beautiful indigo to sickly yellow the more he started at this knife.

Then he took a deeeep breathe as a voice echoed the room. It was gravelly and rough in it’s chuckling. “I remember you. I thought you died by my edge.”

Isa stared at the knife. “Manuel died.”

”I see. I see. Well then, Child. Will you be my bearer?”

Isa took another deep breathe. “Yes.”

”Weapon of choice?”

Isa simply tossed the knife at the bike. Dozens of multI-colored eyes grew out of the handle and blade, it’s cat-like pupils all stared at where it’s about to touch before it twisted and grew into a huge jaw. Swallowing the bike whole and it morphed into Smoky. Just now covered in those same multi-colored eyes before all of them closed and smoothed out until the very last one at the heart of the handle.

“The contract has been sealed.” The voice echoed. “I will be amused to see how you fare compared to your uncle-“

”Not. My. Uncle.” Isa gritted his teeth. The voice chuckled. “Very well~’

Then it stopped talking. Isa huffed and snapped his fingers. Indigo blue flames licked Smoky until it’s burnt into ashes and leaving nothing behind. The redhead quietly walked over to Moss and held his hand tightly. Hiding his face into Moss’ shoulder. That is, until Moss teased him about being his ‘hot cinnamon bun.’

Isa snorted and chuckled under his breathe, feeling a little better now that Moss cheered him up. “I’m your hot cinnamon roll~”

—-

As soon they got a message from Mrs. Kettlewhistle and Marlow, Isa couldn’t hold back his excitement. Practically skipping in their walk to the shop to see the caravan and Lo and behold, the redhead couldn’t hold back his happy gasp.

There it was. Their new caravan. “Can we? Can we go inside and see?” Isa asked, barely unable to contain himself. This is their new home-! One that Moss and him have created and it looks lovely on the outside-

He wanted to see inside!

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
" A Few Days Later "

"It is. I am honestly happy for you, Isa." said Liliana who pinched his armpit back, and knew that Moss was a better choice, because unlike him, Liliana could never do something like put what she wants on hold for Isa and go the opposite way here to Barad Eithel, even though Zosimos told him a long time ago that he could find the cure for his friends in Vanar or The Thousandcut Badlands. And in the end that was what matters, someone putting Isa first and making him smile the way he looked at Moss.

Moss also overheard Isa's request for Ninja's of Love and was surprised he didn't ask anything for himself, so Moss asked James for the oooldest book on ancient times he had that contained mysteries and puzzles that haven't been solved and any leads he had on answering them.

While Vashur was surprised at how much Isa liked the scrap of paper, and told him it was the least he could do to thank him and Moss for what they did. And additionally wrote some addresses for Isa, including his and his brother's, in case he was interested in looking for a fencer of ancient artifacts or a black market merchant who may have things Isa would be interested in buying.

* * * *​

When Isa brought a curious Moss into Mrs. Kettlewhistle's shop and asked him if he could stay with him, he nodded, squeezing Isa's hand reassuringly. "Of course. What are we doing?" he looked at Smoky expectantly.

He was quiet, just listening to the conversation --- until the arigami ate Smoky! And turned into Smoky! "Oooooo!" Then he grinned at the correction. "Yes, my hot cinnamon roll~ But honestly, Isa, your coolness just went up."

* * * *​

On the day their caravan was finished, Isa didn't need to ask Moss twice. "Of course we can! I want to see the kitchen!" he felt the beautiful window of the front door, a mix of northern lights and ocean, before together they opened it and stepped in.

A very spacious living room of soft blue and teals surrounded by empty bookshelves still smelling of newly polished wood greeted them; Moss was immediately gone from Isa's side, as next thing he knew he was already in the kitchen, feeling the handsomely carved counters, the new wood stove, the many hooks on the walls for pots and pans, and all the large cabinets and shelves. Wordlessly he pulled down the foldable wall revealing the long rectangular window where outside Mrs. Kettlewhistle and Marlow were just standing, beaming, proud of their work and happy with the expressions of their two customers.

Moss ran his hand along the long window counter that was just his height and could already see himself cooking a show here with a Cascatta obisdian stove, wearing an apron, and looking out at an unlikely view, having parked the caravan somewhere out there in some unexpected place in Leor and just surprising travelers. The exotic catches he's hunted and fishes hanging on the ceiling ready to be mixed, and pots nearby bristling with sweet smelling herbs.

Moss sighed. And was surprised when he felt something drop on his palm. He looked down and saw a tear. He was crying and smiling. He closed the foldable window wall, then ran up to Isa and leapt throwing his arms around him. He smooched him full in the mouth. "My dream starts today. Isa, our home is so beautiful."

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Honestly. As the cozy party went on, Isa stepped outside and took a deep breath. He stared at the graceful moon for a moment and smiled bashfully. “Is this what happiness feels like?” He muttered under his breath. Then he gently pressed his hands together gently as he closed his eyes. “Thank you. Thank you for leading me to this path, Loki.”

Wonders and paths works in mysterious ways, he supposed, but he is glad to have followed Loki into helping Moss. Once he cooled his head a bit, Isa went back inside and joined in the fun. Laughing and cheering in glee. Smiling brightly like the sun.

———-

Isa snorted at Moss’ compliment, leaning back a bit to grin impishly. “Why, thank ya, my dear~” When the redhead turned around and wanting to try summoning Smoky, Moss could see Isa’s pointy ears turning red. He also a little fist pump when his beau thought he wasn’t looking behind the indigo flames.

Isa was happy that Moss believe he became cool in his eyes.

———

Smiling wide, unable to hold his excitement any longer, Isa went up to the door with his beau. Observing with adoration of how the entrance door looked; how the colors of the Southern lights meld with the slightest of angles and how the water sparkled in joy underneath it’s lights. It’s beautiful ~ the happy couple opened the door and like children in a candy store, they went inside.

Isa let’s put a gasp, his smile never leaving as he saw how the living room looked. A small but cozy-looking fireplace sat, surrounded by the massive and empty wall of bookshelves with a shelf jutting a bit more on top of the fireplace. Ready to be decorated by the couple. The walls were in theme as well. Calming blues and clear teals as if the ocean left it’s mark here. The smell of pine and cedar invaded his nose; he couldn’t help but breath it all in. It smelled so good! The floor was wooden as well with a dark blue rug in front of the fireplace as if it was inviting anybody to sit there and enjoy the fire.

The windows- oh gosh the windows~

Isa thought it would be lovely to have the living room mimic the forests near his hometown for the windows. Lovely shades of deep greens from the pines with hints of red from the birch trees next to them. Pearlescent white shone through as snow; glittery like the real thing and ever Changing in it’s hints of color. Right now the sky is night, but Isa knew that it will change to the greyish day with hints of snow falling. There was a small coffee table with cozy pillows around it and a deep blue sofa for those who wanted to sit nearby. White round pillows decorated the sofa with a creamy white blanket neatly folded on the sofa’s back. He couldn’t wait to fill this room with books and photos and-

Isa ran up the stairs—- the stairs were carved and slightly stained as if to mimic the pine trees and Ivy crawling up each peg that’s connected to the smooth feeling railing and to see the second floor where the bedrooms are. He spotted the two guests’ bedrooms. Each having their own theme while the bathrooms have the same one. The first one had a celestial theme. The walls were painted a deep rich purple and blues with a blast of pinks of lavenders. White stars decorated the Milky Way. One of the windows is a stained glass window based of the sky, with blue leaves swirling up to the moon— Isa knew it would look just as beautiful when the sunlight hits it. That moon would turn into the sun and warm colors will spread like melted amber with the leaves turning red. The beds were comfy to lay on, Isa couldn’t help but bounce on them then he quickly went downstairs, wanting to see Moss’ reaction to the kitchen.

”Moss- Mwee?!” Isa caught Moss mid-leap and took a step back as the merman smooched him. Surprising him, his eyes became wide and starry at the sight of his beau being this happy—- he couldn’t look away from his joyous husband to be—

The redhead smiled warmly, his heart beating like he ran a marathon as he squeezed his merman tightly. “Yes~” He purred, lightly bumping their forehead together and nuzzling him adoringly. Never looking away from those teary teal green eyes. “Our home is beautiful~” He purred.

Isa wanted to see their bedroom together and they knew which one is theirs. After all, their bedroom had the only stain glass window on the door other than the door entrance. The stain glass was of the Southern lights underwater. Changing and melding it’s colors from any angle as fishes swim peacefully towards the glowing reefs Moss once spoke about. They opened the door.

The is bigger than Isa anticipated—- he is glad to afford the enlargement spell for this room. Same with the silencing spell. The walls were colored a rich blue from the ocean, the bookshelf on the left side of the wall is stained in a chestnut color like pine with cabinet underneath it. There was a wooden closet and dresser next to it in the same color; carved in Ivy with seashells within the leaves. The bed is round and large enough for Okami and Pluplu to sleep on too. The door leading to the bathroom was open and the walls were lighter in color. Warm teals painted the walls with a creamy white floor and ceiling. The tub was huge! Isa looked in and had a scared thought of possibly drowning in there—- but then he remembered and peeked at Moss. His cheeks turned pink before looking away. Grinning bashfully. Moss will catch him, he is sure. He noticed there was a sitting area on the walls of the tub in case anyone wanted to rest or not swim. He was glad for that. The sink was in the shape of a shell and the toilet, funny enough, had actual seashells resined in the lid.

Isa couldn’t hold back his amusement; he snorted. The stain glass window in the bathroom was lovely too. The beach with it’s teal and clear waves reaching into the warm sand. There was a little tent there too, in it’s indigo color and had large coconut leaves peeking out of the entrance.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

Moss hugged Isa, nuzzling him hard and smooching him with a big plunger sound in the end, grinning happily. And it was off to see their bedroom! Moss kept saying, "Oh thee mou." or muttering excitedly in Nazja a lot, touching the ivy and seashell carvings of the dresser, and then he kicked his sandals off and jumped, belly flopping on the bed.

"Woohoo!" he did snow angel arms across the sheets. "Our bed is so big and so soooft~" he smelled the covers. They smelled of Barad Eithel and its spices, but soon it will smell like Isa, and Moss snuggled already feeling sleepy at the thought of being surrounded by his scent, warm under the covers on cold nights~

They checked out the tub and Moss' eyes widened happily at how big the tub is. "I can swim in there a little! And it looks like Okami can fit too!" Then he noticed Isa grinning bashfully and was surprised. His thoughts immediately went to the time they were in the hot springs, and went red as well, looking forward to them bathing together. He was also pleased to learn that it had a stone bottom where he could light a fire underneath the caravan safely to prepare warm baths for Isa.

Then he noticed the glass window and he remembered their time on the beach in The Highlands. That beach with no name, but was special to them. Moss had the desire to visit that place again. It was a place of partings and a lot of important things happened. He'd like to make a happy memory there too, and somehow it kind of felt like his and Isa's special place.

"Isa? Can we visit that beach again in The Highlands one day?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“I know~” Isa replied back, opening the closet and drawers to see any other detailing before closing them. He turned his head around to spot Moss jumping on the bed and snuggling into it. He smiled impishly and tipped-toed silently—- before jumping on top of Moss on the bed-!

Only for him to turn around in time to catch him and rolled on top of him. Tickling him into submission. Isa laughed in mirth, wiggling under his hands as he tried to roll away but couldn’t. Moss’ legs were in the way-! “I give! I giv-hahahahah!” He turned around again to face his beau, red autumn hair splayed wildly on the plush pillow. Giving him a halo of sorts. The sprout on his head bouncing it’s leaves in joy, wiggling about. His cheeks tinted red from how hard he laughed and his rakish smile revealed his pointy eye teeth. Indigo eyes twinkling brightly like the stars in the night sky. He laid his hands beside his head, admitting defeat as his chest raised and fell slightly faster. He can feel Isa’s heart pounding. “I give!”

In the bathroom, Isa muttered under breath about now there‘s a better chance for him to learn how to swim when he looked at Moss. He quietened down to listen to his wistful words and smiled warmly. “Of course~”

”It’s our special spot after all.” Isa purred.

Zer0 Zer0

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa’s smiled grew warmer, tenderness filled his heart as he felt a familiar hand into his. He intertwined their fingers and squeezed. “And I to ya, Moss.” He bashfully replied, leaning his head onto his shoulder, and sighed.

“ . . . Love ya.” Isa whispered, oddly shy to utter such words.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss' gaze became tender and he planted a long soft kiss on Isa's forehead. "I love you too, Isa~" he squeezed his hand. He turned around and embraced him, lightly swaying in silence in their new bedroom, surrounded by the stained glass windows of their memories together. This caravan was perfect.

"Luprisca? Do you want to make this day the caravan day where we start just filling this place up with our things and go shopping for food and everything?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa closed his eyes when he felt Moss kiss his forehead. Trusting him fully as they turned to face each other and hugged. He wrapped his arms underneath his, just around the solar plexus, and gently squeezed as they swayed in silence. His cheeks tinted pink as he nuzzled under Moss’ chin.

He is happy to feel this precious warmth, surrounded and filled to the brim.

He fluttered his eyes open, half-lidded as he quietly whispered back. “Yes. That would be lovely~” They can actually buy things for their home now~ together~

Soon enough, they covered the living room wall with the research books; Isa had started to change their covers, ripping the old ones off, and sewing new ones that make them seem like it’s fairytales. Along with recipe books. They left the vials of sand and camera on top of the fireplace. Photos spread across the coffee table, ready for frames to be hanged on the walls. When they finished shopping, the couple decorated the place.

Isa had bought some things to make the place a little more homey. Frames for the photos, notebooks in case they wanted to write, and a tiny floor table. He placed it in a corner of the living room and close to the fireplace. He placed a simple black mirror on the center and leaned it up on the wall. Bushy grey fur covered the table’s top. Four golden candle holders of different sizes stood by the mirror’s sides. A little glass bowl was placed in the center, filled with a sweet bread. The redhead couldn’t wait to go back to his country to collect some sticks and pine needles to decorate this alter for Loki.

Isa smiled. Moss is so sweet. He bought a dream catcher that had the three eyes symbol and in a purple color at the market, currently hanged from the ceiling in their bedroom. Saying they should bring Loki into their home too, since he is Isa’s patron Ancient. “Let me know if ya would like a sea shell from our special spot, Loki.“ He muttered, lighting the white candles before taking a deep breathe. They had also restocked their food supply. Isa made sure to get all of the ingredients they liked the most and ones that he saw Moss was interested in.

He had also upgraded his short staff. Isa looked to his left where he placed his now long staff. Oxidized black metal and molded with a raven at the top, the redhead had two slots for materia now. One for a weapon materia and the other for mage enhancement. It was worth the price. Isa sighed and stood up from his spot, readily to help his beau place all of what he liked in their new home.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss brought in Okami to let him sniff everything and be comfortable in the new place. He also talked to Isa about asking only Mrs. Kettlewhistle in secret to make some tiny modifications to create secret compartments, and narrow secret passages and exits in case someone unwanted comes after the couple and they needed a secret escape or innocent places where Isa can lay some traps. Moss also talked to Isa secretly and asked if he'd like to have secret stashes for his secret books he doesn't want others to know as well, and Moss said he won't also ask Isa nor Mrs. Kettlewhistle where they are.

Meanwhile, the kitchen was his domain and he set up Isa's blue crockpot gift and his ocean knife set in their own special places and splurged in the market place for kitchen supplies. They now had Barad Eithel pots and pans designed in their mosaic and arching pictograms which the couple picked together, and two big bowls for Okami and some extra ones in case their friends come with them with their pets, but he left a lot of cupboards empty for future collections of dinnerware from other places. Their pantry was stocked with food and Moss bought a lot of barrels where he kept their frozen food in ice crystals.

He also helped Isa with the other caravan that contained the smithy and enchanter's workshop for him, and at the end of it all, he stood, arm in arm with Isa admiring their furnished home.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Hello, froo froo~” Isa cooed when Okami started to sniff on Loki’s alter. When Moss suggested to Isa about creating secret doors and tiny modifications, the redhead blinked owlishly and smiled. “That’s a great idea, love~”

”Let me go ask her after we’re done — I’ll let ya know where the escape routes and traps are after she builds it in.” Isa wanted to stay in the caravan a little longer, helping Moss with filling it up. Once they finished stocking up the pantry, the redhead asked Moss if he could help with the other caravan, and put in reference books he might need later on, the tools, the desk. It was funny. Now that Isa thought about it, his uncle left behind heirlooms for him to claim in a way.

And he didn’t hesitate at keeping them.

Once they were done, Isa leaned his head on Moss’ shoulder, smiling wide as they admired their new home. “I love it~ What should we name it? Would it have a name?” He wondered out loud.

Later on in the night, Isa had talked with Mrs. Kettlewhistle about some improvements to the caravan. “Nothing big, just an escape route and a secret door if possible.” He muttered warmly. “If ya need Mechromancy, then I have an idea of what we can use for it.” The giant spiders that no one is using at the moment. He pointed in the original blue prints of where he would like to have changed, drawing up the new idea with a ruler.

”Will that be okay?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"I think it should have a name." His thoughts immediately went to a stall name, but he didn't want to name their home his business shop. "What do you have in mind?" grinned Moss playfully. If Isa named his bike Smoky, what will he name their caravan? He looked at their home, guessing the sort of names Isa will think up.

Later that night, Mrs. Kettlewhistle perked. "Oh, those things! I'd like to open one or two of those up! I can make those additions. Hmmmmm, would you be interested in giving your caravan house spider legs? That way you can travel off-road much more easily. I can install an engine and it'll be quiet like those spiders, unlike our loud generators."

Katsuya Katsuya
If Isa chooses to install legs, the caravan won't be slowed by hilly or mountainous terrains and can even traverse through ruins if there's a big enough passage.

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa hummed, pondering for a moment. It has to be something both Moss and him like and have in common. They like food, but he has a weird feeling it’s best to not put a food-related title for their home. He smiled. “Our home.” He is such a sap!!

Moss can see Isa’s ears turning red, but his face stayed smiling. The sprout on his head wiggled with chubby leaves waving erratically.

——

Isa grinned. “I’m willing if it’s possible to retract them somewhere.” He made plans with Mrs. Kettlewhistle that night before return to Moss’ arms. Snuggling him in their new bed~

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Our home?" said Moss, surprised. He wondered if Isa was being serious. "Are you sure?" he clarified politely. "Because if you want to name it Stainy, or Glassy, or even a Mier name! We can have that, Isa." he nodded earnestly.

* * * *​

That night, Mrs. Kettlewhistle said that she'll make it retract into the under carriage, and after asking Isa where he'd like the driver's seat to be, waved him good-bye.

Earlier, Moss had asked Isa what he'd like for dinner and if he'd like some wine or anything fancy to drink later, and if he'd like cook together for the first time in their new kitchen. He already had the ingredients ready on the table that night, and the moment Isa returned, Moss, with bristling energy, yelled, "Welcome back home!"

Their fireplace was lit, Okami was lazily sprawled belly up in the living room having eaten already, and dinner took a little longer than usual to make because Moss kept hugging Isa from behind. He just felt so happy, and asked Isa if he'd like to eat on the roof while star gazing and sharing a blanket.

This was bliss~ and he nuzzled Isa a lot as they talked about things, like stories about the stars. For the first time in a long time, Moss sang to him, and hummed the same tune when they got ready for bed.

My heart is the ocean
full of colors, depths, and dreams
You can easily dive into my waters
get lost in my streams
And quench your thirst of grace and love
under the sleepy stars above
My heart is the ocean
Your ocean
That danced under your sky
Soothed by your touch
I love you so much
My heart is the ocean
Your ocean
Here to quench your thirst of grace and love
under the sleepy stars above

Under the covers, Moss snuggled Isa back and gave him a big long smooch, just pouring his contentment on him. His smile was as breathtaking as the stars, and his touches were so sweet and slow, making out with Isa if he was willing, just taking his time enjoying each other together and savoring their new home.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa peeked at Moss without moving his head, pondering for a moment before his smile turned impish. “Ahh~ then how about Death metal? Turtle mobile? Bread roll?” Then he chuckled.

”Pontia Espeho.” He muttered. “Does that sound better?”

———

“I’d like it at the front.” Isa replied. After making a bit more plans, he waved at Mrs. Kettlewhistle and went to his new caravan home. Excited as he stood in front of the door. Should he get flowers? Does he still have time? He can make it quick-

When he opened the door, the redhead blinked owlishly as Moss’ greeting and bashfully smiled. He held an arm behind his back, hiding something. “I-I’m back.” Then he cleared his throat, cheeks turning pink.

”These-“ He pulled out a bouquet of desert roses, an earthy tone of red roses. “Are for ya.” He . . . He didn’t mean to scare one of the market people when he popped out of nowhere, but Isa figured it’s best to get have roses. Besides he didn’t want to keep Moss waiting for him either, so he didn’t have much choice other than to use Dimension door. He leaned in to kiss Moss’ tanned cheek before whispering in his ear.

”Shall we start?” He purred. He petted Okami’s belly gently as to not wake him before going to the kitchen with Moss.

He wasn’t surprised to see the food spread out on the kitchen counter. The merman is excited to christen it with Isa. He felt the same. They were making buttered chicken with samosas and aloo gobi. It was a dish they saw while walking around to gather food and after tasting it, the merman wanted to try to cook it. Isa agreed and mentioned to make this as their first dish together in the caravan.

Moss could tell that Isa enjoyed him being behind him as they cooked together. There were moments where he would seemingly not know what to cut and ask if they can cut it together or just lean back to ask if they can hold the cooking pan together since he was a little shy about being stung by the sparky oil. Fluttering his eyelids to seem innocent in his fluster and thanking him by leaving lingering kisses. “I would love to eat at the roof~” Isa purred. He helped carry the food and walked upstairs and up to the roof. Spreading a blanket he just happened to pick up while passing the bedrooms on the smooth shingles.

Isa nuzzled back, telling him stories about the stars that he learned from studying. Stories of heroes, of humans outsmarting the most rambunctious of Ancients and escaping without consequences, of legends that he saw within ruin walls as he traced each star’s path to show where they were to Moss. His hand on top of the merman’s, occasionally squeezing it whenever he kissed him or teased his neck adoringly. He was surprised that Moss sang to him and became teary at the song lyrics. Touched and melting in the merman’s care and love.

When they finished stargazing and got tired, Isa helped carried the dirty plates and cups and helped wash the dishes. Then he went to bed with his beau, immediately body tackling him to bed, and snuggled him. Nipping his neck and kissing it better as he trailed up to his lips. Then he snuggled him under his chin, talking a little bit more before blinking owlishly. Then looked up as he listened to Moss singing again. His entire face became red.

Isa’s touches became slow and calculating, as if asking if he liked it this way or not. Lips lingered close to skin, his breathe warming the merman up a bit whenever he is close as he swooned and melted again. He couldn’t resist. Not this time. He’s letting himself trust Moss and follow his lead. Giving back the slow and meaningful love that poured in.

”He wears the ocean,
like a mantle of mystery,
it’s colors given from
the peacock feathers and lapis lazuli.

My darling, I see ya,
dancing about on the surface,
without a care in the world,
and happy,

My love,
all I want
is to be your moon,
and show you
all the little stars of my heart.

May I dance with ya? I ask.
I wish to light your way as we play.
‘Keep ya safe and aware
while exchanging our feelings
and our dreams to treasure.”
Isa recited in a whisper, his tone is adoring and timid; coy in his sweet like honey voice. Never wavering yet quiet as if only the merman‘s ears are allowed to hear his fragile self. The dark chocolate he found within the layers of his cinnamon roll self, Isa is willing to let him enjoy without qualms.

Zer0 Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back