• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Our Shenanigans

- Isa Bianchi -
“Afternoon, Iron Itsumade”​

“I guess it depends on the deed too.” Isa muttered, leaning back. He wanted to ask. He really did, but he knew that the merman would not tell him anything of what happened to him and friends. He won’t ask until Moss himself talks about it within his own time —- which would be never as Isa knows he is stubborn.

“Née, Moss, when ya come back, want me to make the Southern lights again?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
"Afternoon, Ciros Labyrinth"

Pleasantly surprised, Moss smiled. "Yes, I'd love that, Isa." Darn, Moss missed him. This cinnamon bun man. There was a thoughtful silence, "I'll return at dusk as a giant sheep, will you meet me on the south-east outskirts of the village to make me invisible, Isa?"

-6 Alchemical
Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Afternoon, Iron Itsumade “​

“When ya come back? Sure~” Isa grinned. Moss can hear excitement in the redhead’s tone. “Don’t be surprised when I hug ya for being a sheep first.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
"Dusk, Bird Village"

"Yes, today." said Moss in a homesick voice. He laughed. "You'll feel the orca, it'll just be an illusion. See you at sunset, Isa." he added tenderly.

After cooking his rations, he packed up and quickly hiked to the Asger Hunters Camp and gave them the six pairs of raptor claws. He was very happy to receive the plentiful bounty for them, and said that he'll sleep in the village today and return to the labyrinth tomorrow. Then he ran out, hands glowing white as he shrugged off his backpack. Holding it in his arms, his shirt melded into his glowing rune tattooed arms, it flaked and cracked, revealing black blubber underneath, a rippling black tail flowed down swishing behind him, as a fin spiked up from his back. The orca squeaked, slinging his bag in his mouth, crouching on all fours as he bounded for the village.

Later, at dusk, a large white sheep with teal eyes was baa-ing and grazing on the south-eastern outskirts of the village, swishing flies off its tail and looking around absentmindedly.

-9 Alchemical
25 alchemical x 6 pairs of raptor claws = 150 alchemical
Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Dusk, South-eastern Outskirts of Bird village”​

Isa perked up with a happy smile and purred back. “See ya sunset, Filos mou~”

Sen saw the redhead working with a bounce in his step. As the sun was starting to set, he left the smithy with an illusion of Moss beside him, and went to the market. Selling four of the five suspicious vials before going back to the tavern.

Later, at dusk, a redheaded woman with tanned skin hiked up in said outskirts. Dressed as a common merchant. She cooed when she spotted the giant ram with teal eyes as she walked over to it to pet the soft wool—- feeling familiar soft fur under the illusion.

”Well well, wat do we ’ave ‘ere~” She cooed, indigo eyes gleaming in pent up excitement of softness as she lightly scratched under the ram’s ear. Then hugs Moss tight. “Aren’t ya a cutie~”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -
"Dusk, Bird Village"
Isa's hands went through the illusion, and he hugged the familiar peach soft fuzz of the big orca head. It squeaked happily, nuzzling him back under the sheep illusion that was just continuing to chew and bleat absentmindedly. He felt the orca's snout gently rub his cheek and then gently tug the edges of his sleeve with its teeth. The fluffy head withdrew, squeaking at Isa; the giant sheep illusion backed up and went into the forest, passing through foliage like a ghost, the plants not quite parting around its fat woolly form. It stopped when they were in a thick grove that hid them from view, and went back to nuzzle Isa. This time, instead of an orca head touching his hand, he felt Moss' warm ones in the middle of shifting back to normal, before his arms encompassed him in a hug.

"Hi, Isa." Moss breathed into his ear, hugging him tight, voice floating just above the sheep's puffy wool. "I'd kiss you, but correct me if I'm wrong, but is this what your mother looked like?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Dusk, Bird Village”​

Isa let Moss pull his sleeve, leading him to foliage that gave them cover from view. Then he felt a change as they held hands and-

“Hello, Mo-Meep!” The redhead felt his hot breath tickling his ear! He froze in place, resisting his urge to move away and rub the tickling sensation away as he listened. Then he raised an eyebrow as his face turned pink.

“Y-Yea. How did ya know?” Isa asked innocently, squeezing the merman in disguise with his hug. “Would ya like me to take it off or change it to something else?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
"Dusk, Bird Village"

"Well . . . I . . . actually had a dream. Where. You kissed me." said Moss' floating voice, embarrassed. "And strange thing, I saw your mother. I thought it was just a figment of my imagination, but now . . . It's so strange, how could I possibly know what your mother looked like even though I've never seen her before?" Isa felt his hair rub his cheek as he nodded. "Change into something else, please, and let's go to the tavern! Please make me invisible."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Dusk, Bird Village”​

Ncjcidkd- He actually admitted it! Moss said it!

‘He’s too honest!’ Isa thought, again feeling that pang of guilt pierce his chest. He’s going to have to say it now...or when they are in the tavern.

”Yea, okay. I...I also have to tell ya something, but in the tavern.” Gaaaaaaah! The redhead sighed before muttering his spells, turning Moss invisible. Then he changed his own disguise as an old man that hobbled with a cane. Once they were safe in the room, door locked, and the windows covered, Isa took their disguises off.

”. . . First of, I’m happy you’re here and safe-“ He started, reaching out to gently hold Moss’ hand. “And about your dream, remember when I told ya that I saw Loki?”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
"Isa's Room, Chickadee Tavern"

Moss was very curious as to what Isa had to say, but chose to wait. Isa doesn't usually wear this expression unless he did something Moss didn't like. In his invisible form, he casually held his hand, squeezing reassuringly now and then, as they walked through the village, careful not to accidentally bump on anybody and start some awkward questions.

Moss felt elated to be with Isa again, and followed him up the stairs with a spring in his step.

His curiosity returned when they were finally alone. He nodded, looking at Isa expectantly, and resisted the urge to pounce on him out of home-sickness. Instead he held Isa's hand in both of his and listened. "Yeessss?" he said slowly. Isa could virtually hear the cogs in Moss' head putting things together.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Room, Chickadee tavern “​

“W-well~” Isa squirmed in place, shoulders slowly going up as if he wanted to hide his ears as he squeezed Moss’ hand.

“He lead me to your dream. Winter crest, ya made eggnog that grew mustaches. Talbot looked happy and had a bunny mask. At first I wanted to tell ya where I was going or ask ya where ya were but I had a feeling ya wouldn’t take my word for it. It’s just a dream, right? It wouldn’t make sense that you’d tell me where. S-so....I decided to go with the flow and-....My mom appearing was my fault. I can‘t control my ability to lucid dream yet.”

His face turned red as his indigo eyes averted to the wall.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss stunned expression turned into a happy smile, where he looked away blushing, then looked back at Isa with a delighted, teasing smirk. "So . . . you kissed me. In my dreams." He grinned. "And when we were reunited. You didn't tell me. You stole a kiss from me." He was delightedly in disbelief. "Did you like me that much to pretend that it was just a dream, but it sort of was not?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Moss can see steam coming Isa’s head as the motorist dare not look at his teasing face. “. . . I d-didn’t steal a kiss- a dream is a dream. It doesn’t count when the other person don’t think it’s real.” He pouted, slightly jutting his bottom lip.

“I . . . I ain‘t gonna tell ya. You’ll just tease me more.” He sounded like a love-denying kid! What’s wrong with him?! He can’t think straight— he’s too flustered. That’s what that is! Twitterpated.

Zer0 Zer0

- Isa Bianchi -
“Room, Chickadee tavern “

"Is that so?" he stepped closer to him, taking on a very suave flattered air. "Then . . . you telling me you wanted to give me your first kiss, that wasn't real?" His smile was dead drop gorgeous. "And . . . when I asked if you would date me and you said you would love to, your words didn't count?" Moss' fingers traced down Isa's cheeks, lingering warmly around the curve of his jaw, still grinning as though he absolutely did not believe that what happened did not count.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Room, Chickadee tavern “
Isa didn’t move back, defiantly glaring at the merman. Sarcasm ready to strike down whatever teasing words this man will say— only to slightly melt at the sight of Moss’ gorgeous happy smile. His glare softened as his pinched lips released tension. Flinching at the sudden caress from his cheek to his jaw, feeling his skin singing as his warm fingers teased. Oh gosh, his heart is pounding again-!

“ . . . “ His tongue is twisted, unable to actually form a sentence without sounding like a bumbling idiot. He’s gonna try anyways. “You know my answer . . .“ Isa muttered shyly, raising his hand up to press on Moss’ hand to reddened cheek, nuzzling it timidly.

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -

"But I want to hear it." Moss cupped his face. "You stole a kiss from me, our real first kiss, without telling me." He rested a hand on his own heart. "And I feel hurt that you said it didn't count, including wanting to date me." He sniffled dramatically. "And you left me standing there on the cold porch. Oh, Isa, am I just a boy toy? Is what we have just a kiss and run? Just a dream?" He was struggling to keep his face straight. "I need reassurance. Could it be that you only like me for my cooking?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

And there goes his shyness.

“Yes, your cooking skills are the only reason why I like ya.” Isa deadpanned, rolling his eyes. Then he leaned his head on Moss’ palm sweetly. “I didn’t want to make ya wait anymore, so I had to leave. I wanted to see ya soon, in reality . . . I was happy to kiss ya for real, to know ya wanna date me real . . . It’s better than a dream.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

Moss laughed. Then it turned into a sweet smile after what Isa said next. He looked into his eyes, caressing his hair, his cheeks, as he listened. And then Moss embraced him. Tight.

"Yes, it was." He hugged him for a long time.

He withdrew a little to look at Isa properly. "Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?" Asked Moss softly, swaying a little in place. "Maybe there's a nice place we could walk around. Or do you want to stay here?" He caressed his cheeks.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa hugged back, still red as leaned up to peck his cheek and jaw a few times. Smiling warm as he lightly teased Moss’ snowflake white hair, tugging gingerly on the edges of the back of the merman’s neck.

When he leaned back, the flushed motorist stared back at Moss’ clear ocean teal eyes. His breathing hitched as he blinked owlishly, swaying along with the merman. His warm smile turned tender and nodded. “Let’s walk around. I can put the Southern lights up when we come back to snuggle under.” He suggested, swooning as he nuzzled his cheeks into Moss’ hands, plumping up in the process.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

"Alright, a romantic walk under the stars it is!' he swept up his arm poetically. "And then a snuggle under the Southern Lights." he grinned. He affectionately rubbed Isa's cheeks, then hugged him tight and happily kissed his forehead. He danced a little, still all warm and bouncy inside from Isa's words. The arrow of love hath struck him once again.

"So . . . you really, really like me that much?" He asked for what was probably the umpteenth time that night. They were walking along the lamp lit streets. Moss was eating sticks of cut steak barbeque drizzled with red pepper chimichurri, charred grilled corn in rosemary butter, and caramelized peaches, his other hand swinging, entwined with Isa's. He's been asking over and over again, just delighted to hear how much Isa wanted him. Turned him into a blushing hyper giddy marshmallow that kept swooping down to kiss him.

Katsuya Katsuya

Last edited:
- Isa Bianchi -

Chuckling as he received a kiss on the forehead, hugging back just as tight as hinted timidity. Smiling wide as the merman did a little dance. He seems so happy to go on a romantic walk. It’s comforting to know he wasn’t the only one. So Isa kissed Moss’ cheek and chuckled some more, pulling his furred hood up to hide his flushed face.

“Yes. I really really like ya.” Isa replied for the umpteenth time that night, resisting to smile. He’s amused that Moss kept asking like an excited kid who discovered a different candy and just couldn’t believe the flavor exists. It’s cute.

“Do ya really really like me that much?” He asked for the third time, swinging his arm with Moss’, hands entwined together. In his other hand is chicken karaage, coupled with lettuce, tomato slices, and wrapped in Bánh Xèo. Isa leaned in to bite, hearing a satisfying crunch as he ate the chicken pieces. Upper lip covered in the flavorful sauce that glazed the wrap

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
"Bird Village"

"Yes, I really, really like you, Isa~" Moss said tenderly. He noticed his saucy lip. "Isa, you have a little something over here." he said pleasantly, and then brushed the glaze off with his lips.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Bird village “​

”Nhm!” Isa froze mid-step, his pale cheeks tinted pink, and swallowed. With his wide eyes narrowing, he leaned up and kissed the merman. The sauce tasted herb-ly with a subtle taste of sweet. “Thank ya~” He purred, pecking him again before taking another bite.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
"Bird Village"

"You are welcome~" He winked.

They passed by the same stone bridge still decorated with lanterns from the festivities two days ago. Moss lazily tossed one of his empty barbeque sticks in a trash barrel. "Isa, I've been wondering, what made you like me?"

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Night, Bird village “​

Isa pondered, nibbling on the lettuce leaf in quiet peace.

“You’re fun. You’re kind to a point. Goal orientated, I admire that. Stubborn from pride-“ He deadpanned then quirked a light grin. “- but I have a feeling it’s ya not wanting to depend on others. Maybe, I could be wrong. Ya diffuse my anger back in the mountains somehow. I barely get that relief from others—I’m comfortable around ya.”

His grin grew into tender smile as he looked at Moss. As of he is someone precious. “Ya accepted me after time and I can’t ask a better blessing then that.” Then he tossed the empty carton in the trash can. “What made ya like me?”

Zer0 Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back