• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Our Shenanigans

- Isa Bianchi -
“Can ya feel the fluffy tonight?”​

Isa bashfully smiled back, chuckling quietly. “I’ll take your word for it.”

Snuggling and patting Moss’ sides, the redhead hummed back. ”Are ya sure you’re comfortable on the bed, Moss? I honestly don’t mind staying by the edge again if you’re feeling squished in.” He looked at the orca, plopping his head on a fin. His hair splayed in a halo as he arched his neck a bit.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
"Isa's Room, Chickadee Tavern"

The orca nodded, black eyes twinkling softly. They were very squished on the bed, but the floor gave enough room for the big fluff whose tail and back fin more than stuck out from the matress.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

“Okay . . . If you’re positive.” Isa mumbled as he went back to nuzzling and snuggling on the big fluff. He didn’t care if his back was pressed against the wall. He’s happy to just plop his face deep in the soft fur and hug Moss like a giant teddy bear . . . that’s a breathing orca.

He didn’t want this night to end either~

”I’m still giving ya the alchemicals.” He muttered in a daze. “Ya might need it for later. Can’t help but worry about ya . . .”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

The orca squeaked exasperatedly again and shook. its. head. Then gave a big final squeak.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa bit his bottom lip, trying to hold in his chuckles. The squeaks-!

“Let me fuss over ya~” He pouted a bit, jutting his bottom lip out as he gave Moss a pleading stare with wide sparkly eyes. Like a sad kitten.

”Pleeeeeease~”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -

The orca shook its head, then nodded towards the crockpot, all carefully washed and hanging near the window to dry, then squeaked contentedly. He nuzzled his forehead and then stared back with cute shining little orca eyes on his big fluffy head.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -

Isa gasped quietly and ‘mweee~’ when Moss nuzzled his forehead, staring back at the shining orca eyes. Too cute~ The redhead wiggled himself up and followed his snout; nuzzling it with his forehead and red cheek as he hugged Moss’ head.

He closed his eyes in bliss, smiling. ”I see. Alright then.” His smile turn playful and teasing. “I’ll wrap it in a bow next time.”

Zer0 Zer0

Last edited:
- Moss Adamaris -
" Next day of fluff~"

The orca squeaked warmly. You're the bow. Moss can say it outright because he knows Isa can't understand him. It closed its little beady black eyes. He click-chittered sleepily. I think I'm in love with you. Fin paws hugged Isa gently. I hope I can meet you again after we part. There was a long pause, then the hug became tighter. If you do not have anyone you love by then, I hope you will consider a date with me.

His tail curled round Isa and his hug loosened to a nice light embrace that gave his filos mou a comfortable room on the matress, not squished against the wall. Moss slept pleasantly under the southern lights, his whale hums a soft background that melded with the light pattering of rain.

The next day, Isa would wake up to breakfast in bed again. There was no smell of smoke in the room, nor charred wood under the small clay stove, but the blue crockpot was once more hanging by the window to dry.

Moss was sitting up on the matress, brush in hand over his open spell book, bottles of enchanter's ink on the floor, reading now and again the Cheirokmeta and Isa's translations beside him.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Next day of fluff~”​

“Hm?” Isa hummed when Moss hugged him tight. He hugged back, petting the soft peach fur gently. “Good night, Moss.” Then the redhead laid still, just listening to the litter patter of the rain and the fluffy orca’s hums harmonizing peacefully until finally, he slept. Dreaming about someone else for a change.

In the next morning, the motorist woke up with low groan. Taking a deep breath and sighed happily when he smelled the delicious smell of food. He fluttered his eyes open, taking in the sight in front of him. Morning light teasing Moss’ white strands, giving his hair somewhat a gentle glow as it veiled the sharp angles of his face and cheeks. Handsomely teal eyes focused on the page in front of him as if the world around him is standing still and nothing bad happening. Caramel neck tilting down and he can see the subtle hint of his Adam’s apple-

“Good morning, filos mou~” Isa muttered, rubbing his red face with both of his gloved hands. He just stared at Moss like he was a tall glass of water-! Is he that thirsty?! Oh goodness gracious jdvjdjfm-! “Thank you for breakfast! It looks delicious.” He said as he quickly sat up to pull his plate closer and started eating. Not caring if his hair is a mess as long it hid his flustered face from the merman.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
" Next day of fluff~"

"Hey, Isa!" said Moss cheerfully, then noticed the look he gave him. He looked back down to his spell book smiling, cheeks red. "You're welcome." He hadn't eaten yet either, and stopped what he was doing to have breakfast together with Isa.

Outside, a pleasant chill from the beginnings of Autumn swirled through the gaps of the windows. They could hear a violin playing from somewhere and the muted bustle of the villagers in the streets.

"Isa, if you don't have plans after breakfast, do you want to make our menu for this week together? I was thinking of shopping for our supplies today before we head out to Cliffdrift or the Badlands."

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Next day of fluff~”​

Isa peeked through the mess of his raspberry colored hair, cheeks stuffed with food. Then he swallowed noisily before he replied with a joyful smile. Shuffling around to face Moss and being careful with his plate. “Yea! I would love that!” Did Moss ask him out on a date? No, wait. It’s not a date. This is a supply run, no romantic feelings are involved in this-

Then why is his heart racing again? N-not that he was complaining . . .Ajfugkfm!

“Should we make a list of what we should get first? We can get any other ingredients that we find too, if ya like to try out?” Isa asked, tilting his head curiously as he mentally counted how many pages they used to translate the book. See if they have one more to make a supply list as he took another bite of hash browns and eggs.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
" Next day of fluff~"

"Yes." said Moss now eating in a hurry. "I'll just finish inscribing this spell.

He asked Isa what he'd like to eat, and then they talked about what ingredients their chosen meals needed. On Moss' end, he picked all the recipes in Mistakes Are Great, with Golden Goodness Ramen being first on the list. He was happy to work together with Isa like this and satisfied that there'll be food he would love eating.

Then they went shopping in the market together. Moss enjoyed picking out which vegetables and spices Isa liked. Sen also spotted Isa, and then drew him aside to tell him that the making of the chef knives and shrinking case was going well and that he'll be done in a week. Moss stopped by the Iron Itsumade to buy some other adventuring supplies and asked if there was a job board in town.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“Next day of fluff~”​

Isa ate slow, nothing noticeable but still a tad slower than he usually would to secretly give Moss time to write his spell. After he finished, he told the merman what he’d like to eat, most were simple, others were unapologetically strange. (“Hmmm~ Apple risotto with bacon. What? It’s savory and sweet.”) He agreed to trying out the dishes Moss will come up with the recipe book and ramen. His watering at just the thought.

As they were shopping together, Isa kept his illusion up for Moss. Leaving his torn jacket behind for once to enjoy the crisp air of autumn. He can smell the ripe apples and caramel dipping- oh. It’s because someone was selling them nearby, kids and young adults passing by eating the candied apples. Unable to resist, he bought two and gave one to Moss, already biting his in. The caramel coating is still gooey and sticky, stretching out like cheese, but sweet.

He was surprised when Sen pulled him aside, but nodded. Unable to contain his content smile. “Perfect. I’ll pick them up as soon as I can then.” Then he peeked over at Moss when he asked about a job board.

”Yea. There’s usually one in the taverns. We can ask the front desk if there’s a job ya can take. — Mind hiring me again, Sen?” Isa added are the end, rubbing the back of his neck bashfully. “I can come by in the early mornin’.”

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
" First Day of Autumn"

"Yeah, come by when you're ready." said Sen, simply. "Minnie really loved those chicken wraps by the way, she made lots for me recently."

Moss perked up. "That's great!" he was still savoring his caramel apple he thanked Isa for, licking the coating off before chomping on his apple.

"I want to get a risky job. Those usually pay a lot." Moss told Isa after Sen left. "Wanna go buy the cheese and spices next?" he rearranged the things in his two big baskets to make space for them.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“First day of Autumn”​

Isa nodded, grinning as he thanked the tinkering smith. Then he walked over to where Moss is standing, listening his choice of wanting a risky job. His brows furrowed in worry. “Why not a cooking job? Or one related to a cooking like going to a bakery or- oh! Maybe Johnny‘s barn? He makes cheese and desserts that I think you’ll like.”

He offered to carry one of the baskets, copying how Moss carried it, and pocketed his hand. “Cheese. Might as well, right?” As the pair left the Iron Itsumade and visited the market place where the place is covered with shops around, Isa looked around with Moss. Asking him what’s what when he doesn‘t recognize an ingredient, curious to taste some of them. He tried blue cheese and he cringed at the strong flavor of blue fungus. The cheese seller laughed and told him it’s a strong profile for cheeses. “It goes well with spicy barbecue chicken wings and carrots or celery sticks.” She told Moss.

They passed by Johnny’s stall and Isa noticed Echo was there too. She was about to taste a new dessert Johnny made; a jelly donut, it seems . . . Yet-

“Oh! It’s cheesy!” Echo piped up, blinking owlishly as she saw the string of cheese being pulled from the donut. Then she nibbled it, spotting Isa and Moss. She waved at them. Isa grinned waving back.

“Hello Johnny, Echo. How are the two of ya?” He asked and Echo could only eat the cheese. It was akin to watching someone chewing extra sticky gum, in Isa’s opinion.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
" First Day of Autumn"

"Good on the shop front, we have a new snack for sale. Cheese stuffed donuts!" said Johnny proudly. Moss bought two and offered one to Isa.

"This is good!" said Moss, buying a dozen more to Johnny's delight. He broke open one and after sipping up the dripping cheesy goodness, just stared at the donut and cheesy middle as though analyzing how it was made. Then he realized something. "O, by the way, I heard that you are also the village tailor, sir, may I buy some cloth from you?"

"Sure, I'm still manning the stall though, tell me what you need and I can have it delivered to the tavern."

Moss wrote a list and gave it to Johnny who said he'd have it by tonight, and Moss paid him.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“First day of Autumn”​

As soon he bit into the cheesy donut, he immediately understood why Echo was having trouble. The cheesy goodness kept spilling out when ya don’t expect it. The cheese kept dripping down his hand.

“Dankfs, Moff.” Isa mumbled as he ate. He raised a brow and figured that the merman wanted new threads, so he didn’t question it, not that he had any choice at the moment. “Dis is yumfy.” He told Johnny. Before the pair could go on their merry way, Echo mentioned something.

”Oh! If you two are not busy, come by to the village’s square. Serena’s playing her violin tonight there.” Echo waved at them as they left. The redhead motorist followed Moss around, not minding that he‘d look into the ingredient, making sure they were fresh or were in the right condition for a certain dish he’s planning to make. When they found the cheeses Moss wanted, they went to the spices.

Isa regrets eating the habanero in one bite despite the warning, fanning his tongue as the stall manager went to grab a glass of milk for Isa to drink. “Hot! Hot!” After gulping down the milk, he bought a few of those. Should Moss ever ask why, his answer is:

”In case we needs pranks.” Isa deadpanned as if it was obvious.

It was fun, walking around with Moss, asking him what’s what and tasting the ingredients. He asked the merman if he wanted to return to the tavern to check on the job board soon as they stopped at a herb shop. Poking a hanging mint.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
" First Day of Autumn"

"Yeah, we have everything we need I think." said Moss.

They put away the goods up in their room, then went down to ask if there were any jobs around. There were mundane tasks like wood chopping, and deliveries, but Moss showed interest in a job about clearing a ruins infested with raptors. It paid a lot for every two pairs of raptor toe claw that one brought back as proof of slaying. There was an overpopulation of them, and the dinosaurs were slowly encroaching on the homes of a couple of hunters that lived out in the jungle in search of food. There had already been attacks.

"Isa, when are we going out to Cliffdrift or the badlands?" Asked Moss, thinking.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“First Day of Autumn”​

“In a week or so. Why?” Isa asked, raising a brow as he looked at Moss. Leaning against the wall beside the job board.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
" First Day of Autumn"

"There's a job I want to do." He took down the request poster and showed it to Isa. "I'll take this one." He showed the receptionist and it was a done deal.

"I'll start on this as soon as possible." said Moss happily. "Maybe tomorrow if I finish preserving all our food." He went back to their room to bathe and change into new clothes. "You want to go to the square tonight? Have some drinks and chill out?"

Katsuya Katsuya
Reward: 25 Alchemical for every pair of raptor toe claws.

- Isa Bianchi -
“First day of autumn”​

Isa stayed silent as Moss accepted the job, walking behind him as they went to their room. He sat on the chair, looking out the window as he pondered. Then he sighed, ruffling his hair in obvious worry.

”Yea, I’m up for it.” He replied, noticing the sun starting to set.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
" First Day of Autumn"

"The job or the village square tonight?" yelled Moss from the closed bathroom.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“First day of autumn”​

“Both!” Isa replied, accepting his worries. He trusts Moss, no doubt about it. He can take care of himself, but the redhead also trusted the templars’ words.

”Ya don’t mind if I come and help ya, right?” He asked.

Zer0 Zer0

- Moss Adamaris -
" First Day of Autumn"

"No, but don't you have work in the smithy tomorrow?" He came out of the bath toweling his hair dressed in his best clothes.

Katsuya Katsuya

- Isa Bianchi -
“First day of autumn”​

Isa bit his bottom lip. He did ask Sen to work again, but-

“Y-Yea . . . ” He said lamely, breathing in. “I’m still worried about what the inquisitor told me before. His threat, I mean. Maybe I’m worrying too much.”

Zer0 Zer0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back