• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Our LGBT Life OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
@Cecilia
Emory
Crazy idea incoming. Perhaps one summer there was a LGBT+ social event, but it took place at a beach setting. Serena isn’t a fan of sand herself, so maybe Emory and Serena would have bonded over that in a coffee shop somewhere. I also like to think that maybe the two of them act like the older siblings to Payton. Feel free to reject anything that feels off! Serena probably sees Emory as a very distant figure, she knows he isn’t someone who would enjoy her brand of fun, so she usually finds Emory once she’s exhausted, too tired to move or think, because Emory appreciates the quiet confessions and genuine emotions that she would have otherwise kept locked.
Okay, I gotta admit I love this idea. Emory's fear of water and aquatics is very deep rooted--let's just say his twin siblings are arses and them begin arses started it. i'll leave the rest up to imagination for now-- so yeah, he would avoid the beach. I feel like them bonding in a coffee shop is great. And definitely on the older siblings thing. Payton and Emory are actually close/good friends, though I'm not quite positive on how that occurred yet. Mori would definitely be quite happy sitting off and observing those two be themselves, and even more happy when Serena does seek him out, cause then hes helping. ^-^

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties
Ross
The one man Serena would turn straight for. Confirmed. I believe that Serena would tease him, not meanly, but she can definitely tell that Ross isn’t the most confident person sometimes so she takes some joy in pretending to be gobsmacked and totally in love with him. Serena would have probably met him through Mia - unless you have ideas too, I’d love to hear them.
I'm good with all of this omg I love this,,,

I had an idea, that maybe Ellie’s helping to plan a charity gala. That could maybe take place later in the rp, and it’ll give everyone an excuse to dress up. lol

Pthenora Pthenora
Brooke
Roomates. Good friends, has a huge crush(albeit unknowingly). Before Ashe had a crush on Brooke, she never said or tried to flirt with her because she thought that it'd be weird to do that to your new roommate and she also admired how fearless and curious Brooke can be. Little by little she began loving the little thing about Brooke, and the time they spent together. Her heart always beats faster when Ashe sees Brooke in the morning, although she blames it on the coffee. Sometimes she'd say some flirty things to Brooke when she's drunk, and only when she's drunk. She sneaking looks at Brooke when no one's noticing and just admire how her eyes sparkle or how she smiles and laugh. Like I said, HUGE crush.

Payton
In talks of parties and clubbing, Payton will always be the first she ask to dance with her on the dance floor because he always had the most contagious personality and energy that she can't help but be that way too even when she's down. Ashe loves the way Payton falls in love and wishes that one day she'd be having that too, her personality and the way she sees people doesn't really help that though. She hates herself every time Payton is depressed and can't seem to help in lifting up her friend's spirit.

SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines
Roommate and longest known friend in the group. They are very close, although they didn't really hit it off the instant they met as Ashe only just considered Mia, at the time, as just a friend from club. But through out the course of high school, Ashe started to admire her for how she could stay the way she is even with what happened to her in the past. Mia was the first to notice how Ashe liked one of their teachers and helped Ashe in figuring things out with her sexuality. After high school and Ashe's time at the conversion center, she saw that Mia was really the only friend that she had through high school.

Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire
Although opposite in personality, Ashe definitely adores Lorelei and sees her as a precious bean that she can't help but annoy at some times. She would ask for Lorelei for recommendations in books that she might like, they definitely gush about sweets because Ashe has a massive sweet tooth and you'd find her room with stashes of chocolate or she'd bring home pastries from her favorite cake shop.

Soap Soap
Wink wink and charming smile.

JayeTheKat JayeTheKat
Ashe loves Emory's company, especially when she's fuming. He tends to keep her grounded when she's being way too much. Other than Mia, Emory is the only other person whom she has told about her horrifying time in the conversion center and she know that she can fully trust that whatever she says to Emory can be kept in secrecy. Ashe also made the mistake of gifting him with a cute baby Betta fish, after trying to give it to him she apologized deeply and just kept the fish for herself.

voracity voracity
I like the way you think, I actually wanted to propose the idea of them working in the same agency but you beat me to it. But the thing is she loves their agency, it's the only constant thing in her life is that one day her father will give her the agency no matter what, although they can bond over mutual dislike in the people in the company like her father(lol, she does hate her dad tho), Serena's manager, and/or a few staff perhaps? Also, Ashe doesn't really see Serena as dating material too(does she even see anyone as dating material?) and the occasional fun is a total likelihood. Ashe also finds Serena to be a great addition for the company, girl group or not and that is solely because she finds Sereena's dancing to be incredible.

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties
Ashe likes Ross, she sees what a good guy he is and is very happy with his relationship with Mia. Although at times she can feel his insecurities and worries if one day he'd do something he'd regret. Other than that they got a pretty good relationship, Ashe enjoys his company, and they could be exercise buddies? Ashe likes to keep her shape (because she's so addicted to sweets, 'cause I don't wanna make her that girl who doesn't get fat no matter what she eats) although I don't see her working with the muscle forming stuff. She'd stick with jogging, treadmill, or something. Like, at least once a week they jog together as bonding.

Sylvio Sylvio
I also have a hard time with writing a relationship with Richard. I don't think Richard and Ashe would be any other than friends tho. (Any suggestions?)

spacepanda spacepanda
Ashe doesn't always see Ez but when they do, she does enjoy his company. She is worried about Ez still being in the closet and is afraid that someone would rob him of coming out, because she has experienced that and it wasn't a good feeling. (Any suggestions?)

I'm not wanting to force this on you guys and just did this as a suggestion. Could definitely change on your opinions tho. Definitely open to suggestions. My brian is fried.

Last edited:
Ah, Vlaty got to a doing a blurb before I did! Jelly! haha jk. Well here is mine then! Note that these are all suggestions. Please let me know if you come up with anything better or to add :>

Pthenora Pthenora
Brooke - Although Ez frequents the type of LGBT sites and chats that Brooke would write for, I don't see that being the way these two met. More likely Esteban was introduced to her through one of her current roommates. Brooke may have at one point asked Ez for some input about going up gay/asexual in a religious household for an article or something? He worries her curiosity and her articles may cause her harm one day, but only because he fears hate crimes and her name is out there. He doesn't mind her penchant for gossip as long as she's not spreading it, but he knows she's smart enough to always check her facts. I see them getting along well, but I don't exactly see them as the best of friends.

Payton - The party boy is a bit easier. Although Ez isn't really one to party hard or often (it's quite a rare thing) when he first got his job in San Fransisco it gave him an excuse to hit up some of the gay clubs/bars and check out the scene. Estaban is a bit of a goofball himself (although probably less silly than Payton) and I can totally see Ez being amused by Payton's drunk antics and them making quick friends of each other as they laughed the night away. He admires Payton's honesty and loyalty and likely considers him a very good friend.

SapphireSkylines SapphireSkylines
Mia - Ez likely met Mia through her boyfriend Ross. Like Brooke, he finds Mia's willingness to put her name out there as both brave and terrifying. He is a big fan of her youtube channel and supports her any chance he gets. He worries that she might take some of the mean comments on her videos to heart, and worries even more that some fanatic or transphobic person may try to harm her since she is so public about her life. He finds her charming, funny, and yes, he does allow her to give him makeovers, although she has to promise to never post any of it online (and she better help him take it off after!)

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum
Ashe - This one I am at a bit of a loss with, as I don't know where these two would have met aside from being introduced by other people. Ez would find Ashe's sometimes reckless behavior off-putting and her bluntness borderline insulting- he thinks she still has some growing up to do. Still, Ez tries to see the best in everyone and he can tell Ashe is the type of person who would stand up for what was right till the very end, and her generosity to those in need does not go unseen. After all is said and done, he knows that for all of the faults in her personality she is a good friend to have and appreciates her companionship.

Limerick.Grimoire Limerick.Grimoire & mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties
I mentioned an idea before since they all like video games about them being in local-ish guild and meeting that way. Let me know if that sounds okay with you guys. Other than that let me know if either of you have any ideas.

Lorelei - I view Ez seeing Lorelei as someone he can geek out with about both space, gaming, and the piano (Ez still plays at his family's church.) He sees a lot of similarities between them both (the wall they build around themselves and how much they care for others) and probably views Lorelei like an adorable sibling.

Ross - Esteban totally comes to Ross first with any questions regarding fitness/health. Most of his life he spent studying and caring for others, which meant he neglected his body a bit (didn't rest enough or went without eating.) Now that he's out of college he wants to focus more on his body, and Ross is a total inspiration. They're likely workout buddies and could have even possibly met at the gym.

Soap Soap
Elousie - As most of the characters here won't have much of a relationship with Ellie since she is the new girl, it's possible these two have not even met yet. Although Ez's church, while not in San Fransico, could be involved in the charity gala she's assisting in planning. That would give them a reason to know each other before the RP begins.

JayeTheKat JayeTheKat
Emory - I'm not quite sure how these two would have met, but I know that Esteban has a great amount of respect for Emory. I feel that there would be a large amount of trust Ez feels for Mori, and is very appreciative that he has someone who always listens (and keeps quiet) when he needs to vent his worries/frustrations. He admires that after all that Emory has been through (if Emory has shared his past) he is a well put together and mature man. He hopes he can be there for Em if needed just as Emory has been there for him. He may also possibly have some feelings for him currently.

voracity voracity
Serena - I love the idea you came up with that while they were friends before they met their meeting in person was completely accidental. Although Esteban likes to game, I don't see him going to a convention just for himself, but I can see him bringing one or two of his siblings there for their birthday. Perhaps he decided to try out a game he wouldn't even usually play making their meeting even more coincidental. (I see him as being more of the MMORPG type than a fan of FPS's.)
I don't see Esteban bringing up his family much to Serena until that moment (since his younger siblings are with him.) It would be around then she would learn that while he is very "out" online he is very much in the closet in person. Explaining that to her privately (and probably in a little of a panic) might have opened the door for Serena to start talking about losing her own family after she came out.

Sylvio Sylvio
Richard - Innocent in the ways of love - That's is what Ez is. So when Richard came along at first with his "emotionally manipulative" behavior, Estaban likely developed a bit of a crush on him not knowing that Richard's feelings were probably not genuine. After being warned by several in the LGBT community about Richard's antics, Ez would have likely distanced himself from Richard for a bit while he sorted out his feelings. While he no longer harbors feelings for Richard, there is a small spark of attraction towards him that he is worried may turn into a fire one day. The two are on friendly terms, but Esteban tries his best not to get too close.

Edit: My brain is *also* mush. Apologies if some of this doesn't make sense!

Last edited:
Soap Soap
Elousie - As most of the characters here won't have much of a relationship with Ellie since she is the new girl, it's possible these two have not even met yet. Although Ez's church, while not in San Fransico, could be involved in the charity gala she's assisting in planning. That would give them a reason to know each other before the RP begins.

[

Sure, works for me. :)

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum
Ashe - This one I am at a bit of a loss with, as I don't know where these two would have met aside from being introduced by other people. Ez would find Ashe's sometimes reckless behavior off-putting and her bluntness borderline insulting- he thinks she still has some growing up to do. Still, Ez tries to see the best in everyone and he can tell Ashe is the type of person who would stand up for what was right till the very end, and her generosity to those in need does not go unseen. After all is said and done, he knows that for all of the faults in her personality she is a good friend to have and appreciates her companionship.
I agree with you in how Ashe and Ez circumstances are when they first met. So I'm just thinking that it was through the friendly meet ups that they met. Although I find it much more likely that Ashe wasn't able to attend a few group together and Ez met Ashe last in the friend circle.

I agree with you in how Ashe and Ez circumstances are when they first met. So I'm just thinking that it was through the friendly meet ups that they met. Although I find it much more likely that Ashe wasn't able to attend a few group together and Ez met Ashe last in the friend circle.
Yep she'sa pretty busy person so it makes sense :>

@Cecilia
Emory - I'm not quite sure how these two would have met, but I know that Esteban has a great amount of respect for Emory. I feel that there would be a large amount of trust Ez feels for Mori, and is very appreciative that he has someone who always listens (and keeps quiet) when he needs to vent his worries/frustrations. He admires that after all that Emory has been through (if Emory has shared his past) he is a well put together and mature man. He hopes he can be there for Em if needed just as Emory has been there for him. He may also possibly have some feelings for him currently.
Okay I love this. I think that Mori probably would have shared a bit with Ez, as it's only right. Def agree with you. <3

On another note, I read through all of your relationship plans and just found it ironic that Ez sees Lorelei as an adorable sibling cause Em does the same thing xD Em is essentially Lorelei's 'older brother' we've decided. xD

@Cecilia
Ashe loves Emory's company, especially when she's fuming. He tends to keep her grounded when she's being way too much. Other than Mia, Emory is the only other person whom she has told about her horrifying time in the conversion center and she know that she can fully trust that whatever she says to Emory can be kept in secrecy. Ashe also made the mistake of gifting him with a cute baby Betta fish, after trying to give it to him she apologized deeply and just kept the fish for herself.
Awe the betta fish thing is soo cute! Poor Ashe. Em probably would've accepted her apology right away tbh. I definitely like this relationship. Emory probably would have shared a bit about his life with Ashe as well as some point.

Also, I'm gonna put together a list of what I have for Mori's relationships so i can keep it straight, try to come up with possibl ideas for those who we haven;t worked out yet, then eventually edit his sheet to change the thoughts into actual relationships xD

*snipes all the blurb writers*
*I call 'em shot shot shots*

@Vlaty
I like the way you think, I actually wanted to propose the idea of them working in the same agency but you beat me to it. But the thing is she loves their agency, it's the only constant thing in her life is that one day her father will give her the agency no matter what, although they can bond over mutual dislike in the people in the company like her father(lol, she does hate her dad tho), Serena's manager, and/or a few staff perhaps? Also, Ashe doesn't really see Serena as dating material too(does she even see anyone as dating material?) and the occasional fun is a total likelihood. Ashe also finds Serena to be a great addition for the company, girl group or not and that is solely because she finds Sereena's dancing to be incredible.

(Is the bracket question for ... Ashe? Or was that directed at Serena?)

I think that Serena first had her doubts about Ashe, since she's the heiress to a very well known, established and successful agency. However, after seeing that she was vocally displeased with her father, Serena dared to agree, and is more than pleased when she discovers that every bit of Ashe is rebellious, wild, etc. Serena definitely appreciates someone who doesn't shuffle their feet, as they say, and would have decided to place all her faith, support and loyalty in Ashe, that she will become the boss that will make Tydel Agency something Serena is proud to be part of, instead of disliking it as she does at the moment.

... Sorry the above is just an amendment to the overall idea, Serena's perspective of it all, now fully complete! Sorry for misunderstanding her dislike of agency vs. dislike of her father!

I just wanted to elaborate/clarify on some of that 'occasional fun' between Ashe and Serena, I didn't mean for it to be like scandalous or anything, but honestly, I can see them stopping an intersection when good music comes on - street karaoke and two women flash mob, especially at her mother's shindigs if Serena were ever invited. Are casual butt slaps allowed?

@Vlaty
Serena - I love the idea you came up with that while they were friends before they met their meeting in person was completely accidental. Although Esteban likes to game, I don't see him going to a convention just for himself, but I can see him bringing one or two of his siblings there for their birthday. Perhaps he decided to try out a game he wouldn't even usually play making their meeting even more coincidental. (I see him as being more of the MMORPG type than a fan of FPS's.)
I don't see Esteban bringing up his family much to Serena until that moment (since his younger siblings are with him.) It would be around then she would learn that while he is very "out" online he is very much in the closet in person. Explaining that to her privately (and probably in a little of a panic) might have opened the door for Serena to start talking about losing her own family after she came out.

Love it. The most unlikely of friends, with the most messy in life meeting <3 and with your input, the timelines of things definitely makes more sense! A random sad thought just flew by my mind, when X-Mas rolls around, Serena probably helps him buy gifts for his siblings and parents - its a happy and sad thought.

I think with the exception of about 3 people, everyone I tagged responded in some way, so I'll slap on relationship things onto my CS real soon. Hopefully before the RP actually starts LOL. The Hype Train gunna arrive at le destination soon <333

*snipes all the blurb writers*
*I call 'em shot shot shots*

(Is the bracket question for ... Ashe? Or was that directed at Serena?)

I think that Serena first had her doubts about Ashe, since she's the heiress to a very well known, established and successful agency. However, after seeing that she was vocally displeased with her father, Serena dared to agree, and is more than pleased when she discovers that every bit of Ashe is rebellious, wild, etc. Serena definitely appreciates someone who doesn't shuffle their feet, as they say, and would have decided to place all her faith, support and loyalty in Ashe, that she will become the boss that will make Tydel Agency something Serena is proud to be part of, instead of disliking it as she does at the moment.

... Sorry the above is just an amendment to the overall idea, Serena's perspective of it all, now fully complete! Sorry for misunderstanding her dislike of agency vs. dislike of her father!

I just wanted to elaborate/clarify on some of that 'occasional fun' between Ashe and Serena, I didn't mean for it to be like scandalous or anything, but honestly, I can see them stopping an intersection when good music comes on - street karaoke and two women flash mob, especially at her mother's shindigs if Serena were ever invited. Are casual butt slaps allowed?
The bracket question about the dating material is definitely directed at Ashe, cause she don't date :closed eyes open smile:
And OMG, I really mistook that innocent fun for something else! Sorry 'bout that! But yes, I mean, Ashe does love Karaoke even if she isn't the best of singers. And I can really see them showing their wild side at those fancy and very strict shindigs. Butt slaps are most definitely allowed.

I love your ideas guys! What I wanted to ask, which time of year would you like the RP to take place in?

I love your ideas guys! What I wanted to ask, which time of year would you like the RP to take place in?

First one to describe the weather wins! JK, I don't think it matters too much. San Fran's weather is pretty warm most of the year. It doesnt snow there (maybe a couple of times a century) although it can get cold.

I think it would be cool if it were close to some kind of holiday or maybe close to Thanksgiving since it would give us more to add to the story like the characters having a celebration or event, maybe even a dinner or anything else you can think of : ) But I am open to suggestions if you guys have any?

Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum Sounds good to me!

spacepanda spacepanda If you're having trouble with Ashe, he probably could've just met Ashe while visiting Mia at her apartment since Ashe and Mia are roommates. Pretty much the same way he would meet Brooke.

I'll look through the character sheets again and see if I can't make anymore suggestions.

Btw in case anyone is wondering what Eséban does, he is in his final semester of veterinary school (been in college for 8 years.) He plans to study for a couple of more years after he is a Veterinarian to specialize in Avian veterinary.

He currently works in San Francisco at a vet clinic as a veterinarian technician and lives in a heavily hispanic community south of San Fran by about 45 minutes :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Back