• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Our LGBT Life OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Guys I won't be on RPN much -if at all- tomorrow so if you will need me for anything please PM me and I will respond when I can.

I edited the Other section in my CS to ask if anyone wants to be my characters ex who returned into her life in hope to get her back mainly because I think it would be fun to play that and add some drama to the sorry. Anyway, my brain is shutting off for the night so have a good night/day wherever you are.

Finally done with my CS. Whoot. Now I gotta sleep 'cause class starts in... eight hours from now and I like to take my time in getting ready.

I've thought about making a second character, but I don't want to overwhelm myself plus there's limited spots in this RP and I'd like someone to have it if they really want to join. If we are low on characters though I might.

I've thought about making a second character, but I don't want to overwhelm myself plus there's limited spots in this RP and I'd like someone to have it if they really want to join. If we are low on characters though I might.
I would be okay with you having a second character if you would be able to balance two. There will still be spots left if anyone else will want to join : ) so no worries

So far we have that Pthenora, Colorless_Spectrum and I are roommates.

I'm thinking that maybe Pthenora's character ended up finding out Colorless and I were looking for a third roommate through her friend, which would be Pthenora's second character, and her first character's best friend from high school.

Several months before Brooke (Phthenora's first character) moved to San Francisco, her best friend (her second character) did and somehow met Mia and Ashe (mine and Colorless's character). We don't know how they met just yet.

mikaluvkitties is planning on playing Mia's boyfriend and the two of them met at a party. I'm thinking maybe 1-2 years ago roughly, but we haven't decided.

Lorelei (SpaceMoonBabe's character) grew up in Michigan and moved out to San Francisco. We still haven't decided how Lorelei met the others in San Francisco.

So far we have that Pthenora, Colorless_Spectrum and I are roommates.

I'm thinking that maybe Pthenora's character ended up finding out Colorless and I were looking for a third roommate through her friend, which would be Pthenora's second character, and her first character's best friend from high school.

Several months before Brooke (Phthenora's first character) moved to San Francisco, her best friend (her second character) did and somehow met Mia and Ashe (mine and Colorless's character). We don't know how they met just yet.

mikaluvkitties is planning on playing Mia's boyfriend and the two of them met at a party. I'm thinking maybe 1-2 years ago roughly, but we haven't decided.

Lorelei (SpaceMoonBabe's character) grew up in Michigan and moved out to San Francisco. We still haven't decided how Lorelei met the others in San Francisco.
Thanks for the summ up I totally forgot to add that...

heheh maybbbbeeee~ not that she would easily admit to it xD and yeah. that works! have we started yet? if so could someone link it so I can hop in?

We didn't start yet. I have been waiting to see if anyone else would post a character since we only have 5 so far (including my 2) I will post the link here and tag you guys once I start the RP : )

No problem, take your time!

I think people in the interest check are confused and think that the roles you listed in the initial post are to be claimed and taken when they're just examples of types of characters you could play. They might be hesitant because they believe the role they want is taken. lol

It's already 10pm here in the Philippines, so yeah. :closed eyes open smile: I'd usually be asleep by this time but I am just too excited to be rping again. Although I am doing stuff one step at a time for now. Don't wanna bite more than I can chew.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back