• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Our LGBT Life OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Eyy you! :P Colorless Spectrum Colorless Spectrum

I am a bit concerned about how quiet this is.

mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties are you still in? Just checking since I planned to start this sometime this weekend : )
I know what you mean. I'm so used to rps that have a noisy ooc, which is mostly due to the many many members that it has.
I am I'm just stuck on how I want to make this character like. Personality and backstory wise aha.
That's okay. And Pthenora's right, it's important to enjoy the character that you're playing. Besides, we all get writer's block.

I haven’t been paying much attention recently, due to thanksgiving. *sighs* holidays’ are exhausting. i would’ve said hello sooner! Had i actually noticed the ooc chat, but it’s super nice to meet you guys! Looking forward to getting to know you all. :)

P.S. if there’s something wrong with my character or anything just let me know. <3

I haven’t been paying much attention recently, due to thanksgiving. *sighs* holidays’ are exhausting. i would’ve said hello sooner! Had i actually noticed the ooc chat, but it’s super nice to meet you guys! Looking forward to getting to know you all. :)

P.S. if there’s something wrong with my character or anything just let me know. <3
Hey and welcome to the group : ) nothing is wrong with your character so don't worry. Right, America has Thanksgiving, I am so jealous, we don't have that holiday.

Hello to you too and your character seems fine to me, dahling. We don't have Thanksgiving here in my country, but I do have tons of project. 😢

It's a pleasure to meet you and hope we get along. 😁

Heeey, you guys mind if I drop a WIP in the CS thread for a bit so I can sleep? it's like... 1 am here and I just have his personality and bio to finish up but I'm suuper tired...

Heeey, you guys mind if I drop a WIP in the CS thread for a bit so I can sleep? it's like... 1 am here and I just have his personality and bio to finish up but I'm suuper tired...
Oh, don't worry! There is no hurry so please do get some rest, have a good sleep and you can finish the CS after that (posting a WIP is of course okay).

Oh, don't worry! There is no hurry so please do get some rest, have a good sleep and you can finish the CS after that (posting a WIP is of course okay).
Haha okay! I promise I'm not rushing, this just tends to happen when I get super hyped about working on stuff. I don't pay attention to time... or my own sleepyness until it kicks in XD

Haha okay! I promise I'm not rushing, this just tends to happen when I get super hyped about working on stuff. I don't pay attention to time... or my own sleepyness until it kicks in XD
Yeah I totally get it, sometimes I get the same way hehe, but sleep is important so off to bed you go :P

I'm still working on Emory's bio buuut
Edit: Emory's CS is done! I put a fun little thing in the 'extra' tab of his sheet. just meant to be ooc fun sorta, not cannon yet obv. just scroll in teh extra tab to see.

Last edited:
Hello! Finished my CS so I thought I'd drop in to say hi.

I didn't write nearly as much as I'd like but I didn't want to drown everyone in my CS details so if there's anything that's too ambiguous just tell me and I'll rewrite somethings.
On that note, if it shows up wonky on mobile, definitely tell me and I'll slap up a text-only-version.
It's a tad bit late on my side of the world, but I'm excited to talk relationship details with people tomorrow :)

edit: the code is so poop even I'm getting annoyed with it, going to make it text only. do not fear.
edit2: the cs should be completely readable now! Let me know if there's anything wrong with the concept of the character

Last edited:
Just as a clarification, everyone's characters should know each other relatively well - with the exception of the New Girl - correct?

Just as a clarification, everyone's characters should know each other relatively well - with the exception of the New Girl - correct?
Yes I would prefer it, well with the exception of the foreign character someone wanted to make (if they are still joining that is, since they wanted an exchange student and the character ages are 21+)

I'm totally on board with that, it's very nice to have pre established relations going into RPs :D

I'll probably buckle down and brainstorm a little before ... Do you guys usually do it through PMs?

Not necessarily, it depends on what way people prefer to plan relationships (I am guessing that's what you meant?)

Hehe no problem, really. the info is what's important, people don't have to use fancy codes if they don't want to or don't feel like it (besides sometimes less is more right?)
: )

There's so many of us now. :o):o):o):bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesr:

I'm gonna make character relationships suggestions here in the OOC when I get home from my classmate's later. We're gonna be doing a week's worth of project in just one daaaay. Also, just woke up so, Goodmorning everyone... or goodeve!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back