• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Our LGBT Life OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here

Pthenora

You know what this is for : ) talk, ask questions, plan stuff, etc... Have fun and don't fight!

9a068ac2753d18af74a36476736ba1e5.jpg

Some info before the CS thread comes along:
- FC's will be realistic
- The age range will be 21+
- Try for the characters to be a bit diverse so that there won't be too many of the same type of personality and such but otherwise have fun making your characters once the CS thread is up : )

I used dark until the snow showed up but I have no idea how to turn the snow off so I am using white now xD

out of curiosity, which gender did you have in mind?
I was thinking I want to make a guy, maybe a nonbinary character. All depends on where things take me

Like I said in my character sheet, I'm open to having my character have a partner so if you think our characters would be a good fit you could message me.
I actually thought it might be cool to make my character with whoever else wants to do the couple so we could really shape our characters for Maximum Drama Potential, though if you're up for that, I am down as heck.

I was thinking of later adding a male character that wears slightly feminine gothic clothes (like platforms and stuff like that) but he would enter the story a bit later since I would still need to come up with his info so unless he'd be someone's ex with who they'd end up back together with a couple would be less likely unless the two would both move to the neighborhood later xD so yeah not exactly an optimal choice.

I was thinking of later adding a male character that wears slightly feminine gothic clothes (like platforms and stuff like that) but he would enter the story a bit later since I would still need to come up with his info so unless he'd be someone's ex with who they'd end up back together with a couple would be less likely unless the two would both move to the neighborhood later xD so yeah not exactly an optimal choice.

That sounds like a lot of fun! Is Brooke's ex going to try to bother her and get back together? That would be pretty juicy too.

Well Brooke is lesbian so the character I had in mind wouldn't be her ex. But something like an ex trying to get back his or her former love would indeed be interesting hehe.

Yeah considering how bad things ended with them the girl would surely have a hard time but maybe that would add more drama. Hmmm now I want someone to play her ex lol.

of course it doesn't mean I am actively looking for it hehe. People should make whichever character they want, that's kind of the point of this RP. I want people to play whoever they wish to and whichever role would make them enjoy the RP more (as long as there aren't too many people with the same personality of course).

I decided to use my male character somewhere else since I just got into a 1x1 he would be perfect for : ) so there will be one more male spot free hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back