• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Our LGBT Life OOC

Characters
Here
Other
Here
Guys I just got home and it got a bit late (complications urgh!) So I have two options:
1. Make the main thread without posting my characters post because I am dying of sleepiness
2. Post everything tomorrow when my brain actually works again xD

Man, I probably seem like a flake :S I swear I am still totally into this and WILL start it. I just had no idea things would turn out the way they did at work (we got an extra load of work because last time a machine broke and we barely had anything to do so we had lots of catching up to do)

Guys I just got home and it got a bit late (complications urgh!) So I have two options:
1. Make the main thread without posting my characters post because I am dying of sleepiness

Man, I probably seem like a flake :S I swear I am still totally into this and WILL start it. I just had no idea things would turn out the way they did at work (we got an extra load of work because last time a machine broke and we barely had anything to do so we had lots of catching up to do)

Do what you need to do. If you think you can make a good enough start on the energy you have then go for it, but if you think you'll make a better intro post tomorrow then you should do that. Self care is more important than a RP forum.

Hey. No rush. Like Sapphire said, it's important to take care of yourself. I'm pretty busy myself too. XD

Pthenora Pthenora Hope you're rested! I'm working overtime today and likely tomorrow too, so I won't be able to post until this weekend anyway :>

Hey guys! How are y'all doing? I don't know why but I'm really energetic tonight despite the horror of doing two presentations at school tomorrow.

Edit: My avatar exactly captures my mood about how I feel when I think or even talk about school and I luv it.

Last edited:
It's 6am here. I'm at the pharmacy working soooooo I would rather be elsewhere but I'm fine lol. Good luck with the presentations!

Guys you will hate me for this but I am temporarily unable to write so I wont be able to RP for a while :S (hurt my wrist at work and it took me forewer to write this)

If someone wants to take over this RP as GM I am totally okay with that.

Guys you will hate me for this but I am temporarily unable to write so I wont be able to RP for a while :S (hurt my wrist at work and it took me forewer to write this)

Oooooh hope your wrist gets better soon!!

Edit: You're a gem, and it's really hard to hate someone because they got injured. Also, it's really solid of you to write even if you hurt your wrists. Some just suddenly leave and don't come back. (Pertaining to myself in my olden days, but I don't do that anymore.)

Last edited:
Oooooh hope your wrist gets better soon!!

Edit: You're a gem, and it's really hard to hate someone because they got injured. Also, it's really solid of you to write even if you hurt your wrists. Some just suddenly leave and don't come back. (Pertaining to myself in my olden days, but I don't do that anymore.)
There is still my left hand -slow and annoying but at least I managed to let you know whats happened- urph I cant write more sorry :S

No-one hates you! Glad you’re okay though. Hope you feel better ♥

I can take over as gm if you want until you feel better hun, and don't be sorry for being injured sweetie! roleplay should be a hobby not a chore, get better soon <3

I don't want Pthenora Pthenora to miss anything while she is gone so for now I guess we wait unless told otherwise v(._.)V
Saaaame. And if Pthenora Pthenora is gonna give a green light to continue this, I think it'd be best to think up of something for Brooke and Payton so that Pthenora can come back at any given time once the wrist is healed . Ashe will be immensely sad without the lovable Party Boy, Payton and her not so obvious crush, Brooke.

P.S. I'm really shipping Ashe and Brooke now.

Maybe my characters were on a trip they won or something and when my wrist heals I can jump into the RP by having them return? Idk I can think more while I heal : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back