• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Orias- IC Zone

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Elara
"Yes I guess your right but doesn't he expect my Resort dead?" Elara was less closed off even her posture had changed leaning a bit to the side Sear at by her. "Hell I'm suppose to be dead and I know just as much as you when it comes to him but yet here I sit drinking with you." Sure they weren't friends Elara had a good feeling they might never be.
"So you wear your mask and I'll stop wearing mine. But our not the only one to cary your mask I guess that a lot of the others here wear their mask just as much as you do hun."

“ Huh I’m not sure..she seems, scary. However I think she must see something in us.” William looked over at dear but quickly back and thought about what the Elite may be thinking about.

Sear
Sear sighed, "Your memory is terrible, remember the Resort has technically surrendered to the LoD, not dead. If he thought you were dead, you would be dead."

She pointed an accusatory finger, "And you, were supposed to be assembling an emissary unit from the Resort to show good will to the LoD, forget?" She lifted a slender brow in question, before sighing dramatically.

"And I put in so much work to make sure they weren't spliced into SE's, tch-tch." She moved her finger back and forth playfully with a grin.

She ignored the mask jab, Elara seemed to not understand the necessity of disguises. Sear had been bred into the art of them, forced into the art of it. Personality wise.

Elara
"No I did assemble an emissary unit none of them wanted to stay in his camp so they stay at the Resort and wait till their needed ma'am" She huffed, she didn't even want to do that for the LoD but she did in a sign of good faith if they did not wish to be in Shivershield then she was not going to force them. But they had to go when called upon.
"I did as asked Sear." Elara growled out at Sear taking another drink.

Sear
Sear laughed, "Are you getting..drunk?"

Her story wasn't correlating correctly, though she believed the emissaries are real since she knew Mask wouldn't let it fall apart. But the earlier tidbits about her believing the LoD thought they were dead weren't.

She smiled against the lip of her glass as she took another swig.

Immortals had a higher tolerance to alcohol, most mortals passing out by the second Screeching Angel or so, Elara was now on number five. Sear was on number seven or so, and could still keep going, she wasn't feeling it yet. So, if Elara was indeed getting drunk she would forever be noted as a lightweight to Sear.

Elara
"So what if I am?" She comments rolling her eyes her feeling being numb she didn't care what was right or wrong right now. She could feel like she had a bit of a friend, even if she didn't know what one was.
"I do not care if I am getting drunk I have effectively numbed my emotions which was my plan to do so when I arrived here." She smiles to herself a bit.

Sear
"You're a dork, and a lightweight." Sear smiled, and shoved Elara's shoulder playfully.

In some ways, her mask was now fully in place again, though she was now being playful.

"Numbing doesn't change anything, only gives you a headache after." Sear's tone was still playful, but she remembered sitting in her office where she had a personal supply of pure Angel drink or tears as some would say, and drinking it till her body was forced to shut down.

Elara
"Whatever" Elara shrugged at that. "So i'm a dork and a lightweight I can still have fun fuck the headache after the fact" She was carefree and maybe a little happy. Sipping at the Screeching Angel she looked to the table of two recruits.

Sear
"Lookin' at my recruits again, hm?" Sear gave a sly grin, wiggling her eyebrows at the drunk female, "If I remember correctly you shrugged me off under the excuse of straightness, right?"

Sear was purely joking, her tone accentuating that point, she had no intention of playing matchmaker or anything of the sort, she just wanted to embarrass Elara.

Elara
"Bi Sear and I don't believe I shrugged you off completly" She raised an eyebrow looking back to her. "I believe they already now where their going in life I'm just curiorus about them." A hint of a smile starts to appear on her lips.

Last edited:
Sear
"Not completely, hm?" Sear cataloged that in her memory for a later date, "I thought it was quite clear on our mission, and I'm terribly sorry I didn't remember your sexuality correctly."

Sear had a habit of flirting with anyone she found attractive in any form, though it was mostly just for fun, and it was probably best for the two of them not to get involved with each other. As Sear would require a lot of work for anyone wanting a romance.

"As for knowing where they're going.." Her gaze went back to the two, scanning them, "They have ambition but I don't see the clarity that you do, apparently."

She almost laughed to herself at the thought of them picking now to approach, it would be a perfect opportunity to scald some cheeks without any real harm.

Scelus

"I am almost certain they see something in us right now." Scelus agreed. "As in, they're looking at us at this very moment."
He looked over to Sear and Elara and waved innocently. He couldn't help but wonder that subject that involved them they could be discussing. Whatever it was, he hoped it was mostly on the positive side.

Sear
Sear smirked, elbowing Elara lightly in a playful manner, "Seem would be all we can access for now, but niceness doesn't win wars anyways. "

She waved as well to Scelus, and made a motion that he could approach if he so wished, not a commanding gesture but a more obvious invitation than the earlier shrug.

Scelus

Scelus was still a bit nervous to join the two all on his own, but the more welcoming invitation did give him a bit more of courage. Perhaps he could do it if he weren't alone; he turned to William and asked:
"What do you think, Mr. William? Should we head there and find out for ourselves?"

Gas mask Gas mask

William smirked with trouble making joy “Sounds good to me” William jesters across the room to Scelus to take the lead. “After you my good sir”
CapRock CapRock

Scelus

"As you wish."
While he'd much rather be the second, Scelus wasn't much fond of disagreeing with people, so he followed suit. After reaching the two, he nodded to Sear then turned to the being beside her. He opened a timid smile and said:

"Good evening, miss. I believe we haven't been introduced yet... My name is Scelus."

Elara
"Good evening Scelus, I'm Elara it's nice to meet some new recruits for once." She gave Sear a side glance before returning her attention back to Scelus. "I don't come the mortal world often but it's always lovely to meet new faces."
Even if Elara was a bit drunk her own mask had come back as a mean for no one to clue into her and Sear’s past, she was going to keep her word to the Elite.

Sear
She was grateful that Elara was keeping herself together enough to not blurt anything about their past, so far.

"Elara is the one to thank for getting Mask into action," Sear explained, waving a hand in her general direction.

Scelus

Scelus took a seat next to Elara, feeling a bit more comfortable now that he'd seen Elara's reaction. With all the names Sear had been throwing out so far to him, he was finally starting to understand the scope of the Rebellion he signed up for. This wasn't just a little rogue force: with that many powerful Soul beings and the armies they were likely to have at their disposal, they might even stand a chance.
"I suppose there's something you want to talk with us?" He asked.

Sear
Sear shrugged with her mischevious smile, "Not really, just some additional company." She looked to Elara and raised a brow, "Unless you had any questions you wanted to ask them yourself?"

She downed her glass of Screeching Angel, and smiled at the bartender, "Another?"

"You're on eight Ma'am, you tell me to warn you-"

"I know my limits, and I'm fine." Sear assured him, and he merely nodded and scurried off to fulfill her order.

Elara
"I didn't have any questions in mind but I felt bad that I ended up pulling your attention from them plus added company is always good to have" She smiles a bit before truning to the bartender. "Another one as well please."

Last edited:
Gloxinia
"Well, I suppose I should take my leave now." Gloxinia nodded as she stood up, vivid red locks swaying with each movement as she walked over to the door. "Oh, and by the way," She tilted her head back to stare at the two younger Soul Eaters, her hand just an inch from grasping the stone handle. "I'll be at the Baron Inn if you need me."

And with that, she left the office, pulling her hood over her head once more.

Arcanimus Arcanimus

Shame
Shame nodded, "I'll find you when we need you, " And with that she let the girl walk out of the room.

"I like her." Mask spoke in her monotone as per usual, but her eyes were sparked with light.

"Of course you would," Shame smiled, at Mask. Of course, the female did not deign to reply.

She sent a message to Sear downstairs, giving the okay.

"One at a time." Mask didn't give an explanation, just an order.

"Kay," Shame smiled, and walked to the door to wait outside the office, they couldn't send actual words to each other so she would have to wait for them to arrive.

Sear
"Hm, it seems they're ready for us," Sear spoke as she felt the pulse wash over her, it was an odd feeling to get used to.

She saw the hooded figure coming down the stairs, and shot her a smile, she was certain they accepted her.

"If you folks are ready, let's head up."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back