• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
After we start and get past a certain point cough cough house of evolution cough cough ill open up the positions for ranks 1-6. theres will be considerable differences in each arc but it will include all of the villains of the manga and a few more of my own. also your own, you can all create monsters and villains up to threat level demon as well if you wish

Dammit how do I give a character a back story when she isn't meant to have one
not sure my dude. perhaps give a false backstory that they gave to the organization so its what they have on record. if you want to can be a relative of the number one s rank...his name is Mr.peacock.

alright folks sorry for the delay i had to pick up groceries. without further ado i bring you the first "episode" of OPM-AU

Xcelgamer Xcelgamer CaptainSully CaptainSully Japanime Japanime

im actually making her cs now. she is an A-ranked 4 superhero and a manager/accountant for other heroes helping to balance their checkbooks and schedules for a small fee. she also happens to be the wife and ex hero partner of Mr.Peacock, and mother of the young hero Megaton whos cs is also in the works and is also an A-ranked hero though much lower at A-37. Im making me a superhero family.

Was waiting for a few others to post before QT comes on the scene....but been silent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back