• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Nosreffejthe23rd

That one thing from the other day
Overview

the world of one punch man is actually a pretty decently fleshed out world that has potential for great storytelling, with alien overlords, subterranean hordes, giant dinosaurs, fish people, genetic experiments, monsters , robots, and of course heroes. in fact the one thing that seems out of place is a certain yellow spandex wearing caped baldy. The question is what would happen if that caped baldy, and the other S-rank heroes for that matter, never existed to begin with. That is the question we aim to answer.

We will have in this story all of the enemies faced by Saitama and the other heroes of the hero organization, along with several new foes i will be inventing and even a hidden organization that will rise to oppose the hero organization. players will be allowed to make one S-rank hero each with the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th ranks being currently off limits but will open later on this allows ranks 7 through 15 to be playable by rpers. you may have any number of C-A ranked heroes and can even create monsters and or villains to fit your fancy. i will have a prison escape plot line for villains or monsters who get captured by heroes so dont feel as if defeat is ever the end for you in this story.

players are allowed free reign with the creation of their characters but only those of S-rank can be the "strongest in the world at ____" so if your an esper and want to be the best at it, make an S-ranked hero who is the best designated esper in the world. the story itself will begin with the Villainous monster Vaccine man attacking A-city, but you dont have to rush to fight him if you dont want to as the current 1-6 s-ranks will be Npc's for now with off screen battles so he can be dealt with even if you dont want to.

rank progression will be a thing in this RP so if you want to start as a low ranked hero you can work your way to the top. also i will be introducing a quarterly event known as the hero bowl. This event is a series of challenges including rescue, relations, and combat training...however almost everyone is there for the main event the tournaments. With four tournaments being hosted over the course of a month, C-rank heroes can battle for the number one spot and the opportunity to advance, the same for B-rank, but its the S-rank tournament that is the most watched, as it determines the order of the S-ranks and gives a rare opportunity to see the upper limits of power wielded by the hero organization and give players pvp and pvnpc battles where you can showcase your abilities. the final addition to the story will be the creation of hero teams. you can make your own entire team if you want or you can team up with other players if you want. i will be making a few characters of my own but their roles in the story will be limited due to a plot already kinda existing within OPM and due to your individual actions steering the plot.

I'm looking for CS threads to use so if you have a preferred one send it to me and it may wind up as the official character sheet. Let me know if your interested and if you have any questions.​

I might be up for this, Got an S Rank 8 character as technically an Esper though their projection range is 0.

Effectively yeah. So classify as a Esper but most dont see them as one. Also obsession with good luck hence they will be adamant about not changing rank from 8.

Effectively yeah. So classify as a Esper but most dont see them as one. Also obsession with good luck hence they will be adamant about not changing rank from 8.
i like the sound of that, mine is gonna be the rank 9 and will basically have the power of lots of money. or at least thats one idea im still mulling it over.
imma wait for others before i settle on anything that way im not stealing a niche

Last edited:
S-ranks
rank-1 James Parker Aka Mr.Peacock ( Nosreffejthe23rd Nosreffejthe23rd )
rank-2 ??? (currently unavailable)
rank-3 ??? (currently unavailable)
rank-4 ??? (currently unavailable)
rank-5 ??? (currently unavailable)
rank-6 ??? (currently unavailable)
rank-7 Teika Sekiguchi Aka "King Arthur" ( Japanime Japanime )
rank-8 ??? ( PlusUltra PlusUltra )
rank-9 Joseph Riley IV Aka "Rakkdos ( Nosreffejthe23rd Nosreffejthe23rd )
rank-10 ??? (Open)
rank-11 ??? (Open)
rank-12 ??? (Open)
rank-13 Ally Allure Aka "Beelzebub the demon hero" ( Xcelgamer Xcelgamer )
rank-14 ??? (Open)
rank-15 Robert Cadogan Aka "Finger bang" ( CaptainSully CaptainSully )

Last edited:
here is the cs for you guys. due to the nature of this story i can actually start with just us three and more can join as it goes. feel free to make monsters villains or multiple heroes if you want. my only requirement is that everyone has at least one hero character as most of the plot and events will revolve around the hero organization at least in the beginning. Also no one may create "the richest" in the world as that role is being taken by myself.

i will also be making a lore page but it will just be an in canon lore so its first post will be stating that vacine man is attacking. as we progress our actions and achievements will be listed in the lore in order to keep us on track. do have fun :)

ahem, hello so as of yet I don't have an idea of a character but I am interested in being the 13th S-Rank hero

ahem, hello so as of yet I don't have an idea of a character but I am interested in being the 13th S-Rank hero
awesome ill ber happy to have you aboard. i just posted my cs if you wanna see an example, otherwise i will be starting the main thread later today.

excellent youll be the third and final needed to start. we can still take new applications but i wanted at least three heroes to start seeing as how vaccine man is likely more powerful than any one of us to start and will probably need to get jumped.

In terms of my characters power, as a base line he has superhuman strength, speed, reactions and durability as most S-Class do. However his skill that sets him apart is his ability to use imaginary weapons. What that means is that he can pick up anything and as long as he believes it is a weapon, the item acts like it. For example, if he believes the stick in his hands is the sharpest sword in the world, he'd be able to slice and dice with it even though it's form never actually changes. His most useful "weapons" are his finger guns which can make quick work of whatever is on the receiving end of them. His name will be Finger Bang (assuming that's okay with you, just seems suitable for the world lol)

In terms of my characters power, as a base line he has superhuman strength, speed, reactions and durability as most S-Class do. However his skill that sets him apart is his ability to use imaginary weapons. What that means is that he can pick up anything and as long as he believes it is a weapon, the item acts like it. For example, if he believes the stick in his hands is the sharpest sword in the world, he'd be able to slice and dice with it even though it's form never actually changes. His most useful "weapons" are his finger guns which can make quick work of whatever is on the receiving end of them. His name will be Finger Bang (assuming that's okay with you, just seems suitable for the world lol)
i like it comical and functional. just bear in mind powerful baddies in opm will be able to keep up with us. the main thing in opm is that saitama wrecks powerful foes that would normally trash most s-class like boros, elder centipede, orochi, garou, carnage kabuto..etc. so bear in mind we will struggle. unlike opm canon however our s-ranks are a bit more present so big threats will often be met by multiple s-ranks

i like it comical and functional. just bear in mind powerful baddies in opm will be able to keep up with us. the main thing in opm is that saitama wrecks powerful foes that would normally trash most s-class like boros, elder centipede, orochi, garou, carnage kabuto..etc. so bear in mind we will struggle. unlike opm canon however our s-ranks are a bit more present so big threats will often be met by multiple s-ranks
Yeah that's what I thought 😁

also in the later stages of the game s ranks 1-6 will be opened for use. they are kinda the inner circle of heroes whose identities powers and skills are kept hidden. think of them as the black ops top tier hero...nothing like tank top powered individuals

ranking power limitations

C rank- typically speaking a c rank hero is barely above a normal human. their destructive capability caps out at around car or semi truck level.

B rank- heroes of this rank are certainly beyond a normal human in their capabilities, their destructive capability caps out at house to small building level.

A rank- a rank heroes are elite warriors with ample training and power, their destructive capabilities cap out at medium building level to skyscraper level.

S rank- the creme da le creme, the s rank heroes are the most powerful thing humanity has to offer, their power at a minimum is multi skyscraper to the several city blocks range with the top six possessing city busting power each. number one is rumored to be able to destroy the entire planet (one is taken but worry not rumors are not all true.)​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back