• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [OPEN] Dark Forest Academy

I'm so tempted to join this as an okami, but I can't find any decent, realistic pictures of women with wolf ears. :(

The search continues.

ooor everyone can just put one of these in the end of their posts:
Interacting: -link-
Mentioned: -link-

And I'm still working on my char/chars..Work and life is much right now, but I had to go home sick so might be able to finish it off before I travel again

I honestly made it because I like having everything laid out in one place instead of having to jump around to figure out who is on their own and where they are. I shared it just in case others found it useful as well. I am happy to keep it up myself, though I may fall behind a bit.

Is Eduardo finished?

Last I saw it was just a work in progress,but I'll admit Eduardo and Jlaus meeting would be funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back