• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [OPEN] Dark Forest Academy

Loraenys

The First of Her Name

j6Wejzk.png
What if I told you that the fairy tales you were told as a child and the creatures in them, were true? Deep in the heart of a dark forest an academy for magical youth resides. The academy has been teaching these youths for thousands of years with each year yielding more and more students. The academy does not discriminate and welcomes all of magic decent.

Currently the school is ran by Head Mistress Morgana Thorne who has been in charge of the school for over eight hundred years. She is what is called a Great Witch, she has lived for a little over a thousand years without growing old, and only gaining strength through her magic as the years go on. She is a mentor and teacher to all her students and likes to get to know each one on a personal level.

At Dark Forest Academy you may carve out your own path, and be whomever you wish to be. Mini plots will come and go but ultimately you guide your fate. Will you become the greatest of your kind or shape the world for the generations to come? A life of magic awaits you behind the doors of Dark Forest Academy.

_f2u__candles_by_ghost_echo-dadz42w.png

| navigation |
| character sign ups | classes | the dorms |
| teachers | the ooc | the ic | discord |

Last edited:
They way it's written in the CS page, GMs pick everyone's classes. I was wondering if I could request certain classes instead. If I'm misunderstanding something, please tell me.

They way it's written in the CS page, GMs pick everyone's classes. I was wondering if I could request certain classes instead. If I'm misunderstanding something, please tell me.
Oh you get to pick your classes, we just arrange you a schedule lol

Kinda just like a regular school

Hey there loves! So sorry for any confusion about classes, what you need to do is just message me the classes you want and then a schedule will be sent back to you!

Hey guys, do me a favor and refrain from posting any comments on the character page. I really want to keep it clean and only characters.

boo boo
Hey love, so Hazel is on the right track but we would like a little bit more explained about her. We would like at least a paragraph for her personality(including flaws/vices) and history. Or you can list out three virtues and three vices and explain them with a sentence, as for history you may also list out five major events in her life with at least a sentence. As for her weaknesses, could you expand on her weakness to fire? Does she have any other weaknesses? Perhaps things shes not very good at overall in life not just power wise.

Everything else is looking good!

Shagranoz Shagranoz

Hey there, as for Bethany could you expand a bit more. We need a little bit more for her personality and her strengths,weaknesses,likes and dislikes. Perhaps explain them a bit more. We also can not see the attachment, if you need help let me know!

Alias Alias

So Timothy is looking good! All we need is his personality expanded a bit. We also asked for no anime face claims, if you could find another that would be great. If you need any help feel free on asking! I kinda have a knack for it xD

After that he's looking good and you can send your classes to me!

Alias Alias

So Timothy is looking good! All we need is his personality expanded a bit. We also asked for no anime face claims, if you could find another that would be great. If you need any help feel free on asking! I kinda have a knack for it xD

After that he's looking good and you can send your classes to me!

I tweaked the personality a bit! And this is embarassing, but can you help me find a face claim? The ones i find look so meh xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back