• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [OPEN] Dark Forest Academy

I leave for a week or so and everyone is at each others throats. Can't we all just get along? Roleplay is supposed to be fun

Cool that sounds fun
Also playing human isn't my forte just so you know

That's perfectly fine, haha I have a unicorn-demon, a demon-sabertooth tiger shifter, and a Blood vampire. I'm sure whatever character you make with fit right in with @Eternal-Weekend and I's. If you know anyone else would like to join once I get the new rp up. I'll be sure to post the thread here along with and interest check.

Okay, It'll pretty much be the same thing except I just worded it differently. And of course it will be mobile friendly and what not. Also Changed the name, I don't care much for losts of copy right kind of stuff

j6Wejzk.png
What if I told you that the fairy tales you were told as a child and the creatures in them, were true? Deep in the heart of a dark forest an academy for magical youth resides. The academy has been teaching these youths for thousands of years with each year yielding more and more students. The academy does not discriminate and welcomes all of magic decent.

Currently the school is ran by Head Mistress Morgana Thorne who has been in charge of the school for over eight hundred years. She is what is called a Great Witch, she has lived for a little over a thousand years without growing old, and only gaining strength through her magic as the years go on. She is a mentor and teacher to all her students and likes to get to know each one on a personal level.

At Dark Forest Academy you may carve out your own path, and be whomever you wish to be. Mini plots will come and go but ultimately you guide your fate. Will you become the greatest of your kind or shape the world for the generations to come? A life of magic awaits you behind the doors of Dark Forest Academy.

_f2u__candles_by_ghost_echo-dadz42w.png

| navigation |
| character sign ups | classes | the dorms |
| teachers | the ooc | the ic | discord |

Users who are viewing this thread

Back