• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [OPEN] Dark Forest Academy

Think a first time user could get by in this? Seems a bit convoluted so I can't be sure. The come and go factor seems useful.

Its how she talks. Arthur is the bold text while Ezra is the normal text and talks like this; 'This one hopes you find your house safely. She does wonder why you are made at her.'
Angel Evans Angel Evans

Made a list of what year all the characters in the cs page were in cus I like not having to hunt around to find out who is in my characters' years and if we go by this being a normal enrolment amount there is a very sharp drop out rate by year 2 >< 1st years take up a whole page by themselves then we drop to 8 by the second year lol. Granted that is if everyone who created a character stays with it/ doesn't return at some point

First off S Slick416 I can't wait till Lukas and Édouard have their first real fight!!! secondly is there actually a discord link to this rp? Cuz if so can someone send me an invite, I can't view it on this laptop and my phone doesn't let me see the full navigation section to follow it... T_T

very intrigued, question since I'm fairly new to this website and been a little while since I've done in-depth role-play could people help me out a little bit here in getting started? thaaanks ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back