• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [OPEN] Dark Forest Academy

This new character I am designing is meant to be a deconstruction of the typical bad boy archetype. As well as Christian Grey and Edward Cullens. Expect a lot of creepy behavior from Edouard Avenant.

can we just talk about the fact that Uerendi is making friend with two vampires, when he is literally the biggest danger to the two of them on campus? well, maybe not so much Joanne, but he could still incinerate them both quite easily. Pure unadulterated starlight is deadly afterall; we need the Earth's atmosphere just to stand it, and even then we need sunblock.
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed RoninN7 RoninN7

can we just talk about the fact that Uerendi is making friend with two vampires, when he is literally the biggest danger to the two of them on campus? well, maybe not so much Joanne, but he could still incinerate them both quite easily. Pure unadulterated starlight is deadly afterall; we need the Earth's atmosphere just to stand it, and even then we need sunblock.
Error404RealityFailed Error404RealityFailed RoninN7 RoninN7
It's a brilliant plan!

ooor everyone can just put one of these in the end of their posts:
Interacting: -link-
Mentioned: -link-

And I'm still working on my char/chars..Work and life is much right now, but I had to go home sick so might be able to finish it off before I travel again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back