• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [OPEN] Dark Forest Academy

MadiRaiCat MadiRaiCat
Hey I'm really sorry about this but her face claim has to change, it's the same as my character that I'm working on. She's a twin and two other players and I are already planning on them all looking alike so I can't change mine.

Always, we're never closing the ablity to join.
XD You may want to put [OPEN] In the title so that people don't keep asking, just a friendly suggestion from someone with prior experience as a GM and has been on this site for over 2 years~ "^w^

Also, I'll be making a character up shortly! I've been looking for an RP like this for a while now. And out of curiosity would you like me to create a discord for this? I've found that the ability to communicate character relationships, plot development and overall chatter is much better over there and generally adds a lot to the RP.

XD You may want to put [OPEN] In the title so that people don't keep asking, just a friendly suggestion from someone with prior experience as a GM and has been on this site for over 2 years~ "^w^

Also, I'll be making a character up shortly! I've been looking for an RP like this for a while now. And out of curiosity would you like me to create a discord for this? I've found that the ability to communicate character relationships, plot development and overall chatter is much better over there and generally adds a lot to the RP.
I was going to, time simply hasn't been on my side recently. If I do make a discord chat, I can make it myself. Thank you for the offer though. Looking forward to seeing your characters!

I was going to, time simply hasn't been on my side recently. If I do make a discord chat, I can make it myself. Thank you for the offer though. Looking forward to seeing your characters!
Ah, no problem and I completely understand~ :3

If possible would you be able to assist me in finding an image for my character? my strength is with anime or at the very least name-like artworks, but I can't actually use the school internet to grab an image anyhow~ "^w^

Ah, no problem and I completely understand~ :3

If possible would you be able to assist me in finding an image for my character? my strength is with anime or at the very least name-like artworks, but I can't actually use the school internet to grab an image anyhow~ "^w^
Of course I can! If you'd like to message me a description of what you are looking for, I would be happy to!

Loraenys Loraenys No rush, but just out of curiosity when is the OOC or discord going to be up?~ :3

I've just been using this as the OOC for now, but soon. I've been dealing with a lot of real life matters so I've been a little busy.
Oh, as I said no rush, simply general curiosity "^w^ XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back