• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy [OPEN] Dark Forest Academy

Not yet, we will though.
I understand that you're very busy but I could just make us the discord server? That way I can give you full rights over access and commands but you won't have to go through setting it up, and it'll let everyone talk easier in the meantime.

I understand that you're very busy but I could just make us the discord server? That way I can give you full rights over access and commands but you won't have to go through setting it up, and it'll let everyone talk easier in the meantime.
I can just do it right now. I just got off work :)

Well... I can't seem to find the CS page. Would anyone be kind enough to help me out?

Hey. I'd like to join but, because I'm on mobile, I can't see the text on the first post so I have a few questions.

1.) Can rp'rs play as teachers?

2.) What limit is there to shapeshifters in terms of the forms they can take? Are we just talking classic werewolves or can there be other animal shapeshifters, as well?

Hey. I'd like to join but, because I'm on mobile, I can't see the text on the first post so I have a few questions.

1.) Can rp'rs play as teachers?

2.) What limit is there to shapeshifters in terms of the forms they can take? Are we just talking classic werewolves or can there be other animal shapeshifters, as well?
1) Unfortunately not really, all teachers are already made and NPC's.
2) It's really up to you.

...hello
This seems interesting ^^
Yush, Ello my friendo!~ :3 XD (If you do decide to join just ask me, I have a few images you could look at since this needs a semi-realistic image)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back