• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (OOC) Warriors: Beyond the stars

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Just an FYI, I don't know how long it would take me to get a present for baby, hopefully not too long but if for some reason I take too long, feel free to skip me and I'll write when I get back.
Take your time! I'm sure everyone understands.

Thx.

Sister is having some problems though. Won't let anyone touch the baby. Won't let anyone hold the baby. Won't let anyone pick up the baby. Won't let any smokers around the baby (her dad smokes). If you ask if she needs help, she jumps down your throat. She went off on the baby's father when he complained he was tired and then stormed out of the room so she's obviously having some problems. I think, and so does grandmother who was a nurse assistant, think she's suffering from Post Partum Depression. We're maybe going up Sunday, depending on sister mind you, to drop off the baby gifts. Grandmom got her a playmat to lay on and kick her feet and play with toys that are detachable when she is sitting up and stuff. Cousin got her two big cans of formula.

Thx.

Sister is having some problems though. Won't let anyone touch the baby. Won't let anyone hold the baby. Won't let anyone pick up the baby. Won't let any smokers around the baby (her dad smokes). If you ask if she needs help, she jumps down your throat. She went off on the baby's father when he complained he was tired and then stormed out of the room so she's obviously having some problems. I think, and so does grandmother who was a nurse assistant, think she's suffering from Post Partum Depression. We're maybe going up Sunday, depending on sister mind you, to drop off the baby gifts. Grandmom got her a playmat to lay on and kick her feet and play with toys that are detachable when she is sitting up and stuff. Cousin got her two big cans of formula.
Yeah, I'm not a doctor, but I have heard of that, it can cause trouble, but your best bet, is to work with her, and be calm with her about everything.

Yeah...this is her first baby she's had, the first one was miscarried last year I believe at 8 weeks and with the pregnancy being so rough on her and the labor, I think that might be contributing to her post partum depression but don't know much about it other than women tend to murder the kids in that case without help.

Yeah, that's what I've heard. I really don't know what else to say, other then be patient but cautious. I can look into it more, and link you to whatever I find? Unless you'd feel better doing that yourself?

My babies are a mixture of stubborn (hawkpaw) and scared (Spiderpaw) but also uncertain. Going to be interesting, role playing them to go towards the tree...considering how Spiderpaw's parents have both just said to him not to embarrass them by going up to the tree and those cats are disloyal to their clans and families.

AlphaBlueWolf AlphaBlueWolf Thought since we’re in the same clan, Otter could potentially know how Spider’s parents treat him with the occasional abuse thrown towards him by his parents and maybe some older apprentices since they’re friends over his twisted leg.

So, how would that work? Otter doesn't know about Spider's powers so would she end up finding out some how and then helping him to go on the journey?

Also, sorry, I was at school. I'll get my reply out right now.

So, how would that work? Otter doesn't know about Spider's powers so would she end up finding out some how and then helping him to go on the journey?

Also, sorry, I was at school. I'll get my reply out right now.

True, she doesn't and he does his best to hide the fact that he is half-deaf from the rest of the clan. Only his family and mentor really knows about it, his mentor guessing it. No, they'd mainly throw verbal/physical abuse at Spiderpaw over his twisted leg and how he needs to try harder than his littermates at being a warrior due to that disability of his (the twisted leg-they'd keep the half-deafness a secret due to believing that would just be more embarrassment for them and their 'long standing proud warrior family').

Maybe once he finds out that Otterpaw has a gift, he confides in her to some extent? Either way, I'll let you two figure this out, as they are your characters, and not mine, as well as, I don't wanna seem pushy.

However it works it, I'm pretty sure it would be interesting anyways.

Well, he's only just discovered Otter has a gift with seeing her go up to the tree but has no idea what it is. I'm sure we'll figure something out.

Sorry about the late reply everyone! I had to go to the doctors after school, and then my family went out to eat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back