• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (OOC) Warriors: Beyond the stars

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hi stennie and astral. Next up is...shoot I forget. Astral, whenever they get online.

And yes, I am trying it this year. Only got one done last year.

I draw, but I've never done inktober before. I don't really ink any of my drawings so there's that. I do want to try drawing some of the prompts though. At my own pace, of course. I tend to only draw when I have the motivation for it, lol.

Yeah I got the first four days on my deviantart...gotta take pics of these 6 and get them uploaded.

Doing good. How're you Duende?

You are on DeviantArt too? I do as well!

I'm not well.. just going through some personal issues... But thanks for asking.

Oh GSD! Beautiful doggies. Shame my apartment complex doesn't allow them. Then again, they don't allow pets to begin with, gotta have a doctor's note to have one then gotta have it submitted to the property management company who decides if you can have one or not.

Watching ya back..and the kitty looks sleepy.

Thin walled apartments need to be illegal
Oh god don't get me started. You can hear everything in my apartment from downstairs. We have to listen to our neighbors blasting music and also a guy down there who always fights with his girlfriend. Its insanely annoying.

Same, my neighbor blasts his fucking music so that I can't hear when I'm watching tv or playing video games so that I need to have my stuff up on like 30 volume to be able to hear, not to mention he has people in and out of his place and gotta listen to...*sex* and...oh my god I wanna kill him. I liked it better when the guy was away from his place for a few months due to being in the army. Least then I could sleep.

Oh, god that sounds awful. I would not want to listen to...that.. all the time. God neighbors are just so inconsiderate sometimes. All the time for some people.

Just an FYI, I don't know how long it would take me to get a present for baby, hopefully not too long but if for some reason I take too long, feel free to skip me and I'll write when I get back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back