• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom (OOC) Warriors: Beyond the stars

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
If not, we may need to skip. It depends on how long you want to go with the rp not moving and then cycle them in when they respond.

Thank you, it's just I got worried that something might have happened to them.
And I also didn't know that, it scared me honestly.
I think that Duende's busy until Tuesday - don't quote me tho, I didn't hear directly from them, I just saw their little header-status-thingy, whatever you call the thing beneath your icon and name.
Well grandmom and aunt did not go to TN. Daisy (one of aunt’s dogs) threw up all over my aunt and the car so they came home and another of aunt’s dogs was barking crazily during the ride. So they are going to do stuff around Ohio.

Visit…visit was long and tiring. Felt uncomfortable with sprout’s great grandfather and his wife the, mostly because they don’t like mom and accuse her of being a gold digger as well as not like me at all. Sprout is so tiny! She has baby acne which I did not know about. Sister (middle one) does not like babies. Sprout for all red and sister asked sprout if she was okay, if she was alive and if she was breathing. I was scared to hold her as I didn’t want to break her and I do no think I have held a baby before. I eventually did and her mom didn’t have an issue with everyone touching the baby. Of course, when we left, she got grumpy again but sister (sprout’s mom) appreciated the gifts. I did hold sprout towards the bed and mom too a couple pics of me holding her. Mom said I was beaming when I held sprout.

Then had to go get snacks for me and then pick up outlaw and get laundry and at grandmom’s until like tomorrow. Very tiring day.
I'm sorry to hear that, it definitely does sound exhausting. I hope you've gotten a chance to rest a bit, now, at least.

Alright, that's fine. It's just I got really worried about them, and since I wasn't receiving notifications, I got worried about you all as well, but thankfully, I was smart enough to check the ooc chat.

Alright, that's fine. It's just I got really worried about them, and since I wasn't receiving notifications, I got worried about you all as well, but thankfully, I was smart enough to check the ooc chat.
Well, it's kind of you to think of us! Hopefully your notifications start working again soon.

I think that Duende's busy until Tuesday - don't quote me tho, I didn't hear directly from them, I just saw their little header-status-thingy, whatever you call the thing beneath your icon and name.

I'm sorry to hear that, it definitely does sound exhausting. I hope you've gotten a chance to rest a bit, now, at least.

Ah ok.

And yeah. Gotta take the dogs out though, get some real food in me.

I apologize. Please skip me if I’m being too slow. I’m very busy. I very much apologize…. :(

Last edited:
I apologize. Please skip me if I’m being too slow. I’m very busy. I very much apologize…. :(
Hey, it's not a problem! Please don't worry, I just got scared that someone was hurt, or worse. If you need time, I'm sure we can wait. If you'd rather us skip you, then I'm sure we can figure something out.

Hey, it's not a problem! Please don't worry, I just got scared that someone was hurt, or worse. If you need time, I'm sure we can wait. If you'd rather us skip you, then I'm sure we can figure something out.
I appreciate your concern. I say to skip me but if I’m being forward, I’d rather not. I fall behind easily and might leave the RP. I’ve just a lot going on recently. I might be able to post tonight (unlikely) but mostly tomorrow.

I appreciate your concern. I say to skip me but if I’m being forward, I’d rather not. I fall behind easily and might leave the RP. I’ve just a lot going on recently. I might be able to post tonight (unlikely) but mostly tomorrow.
Alright, well if you do decide to leave, no one is going to be mad. So, I'd like you to take your time, it's ultimately your decision, and I will be waiting for what you decide.

Alright, well if you do decide to leave, no one is going to be mad. So, I'd like you to take your time, it's ultimately your decision, and I will be waiting for what you decide.
I’ll stay, I will make sure to reply in about a hour. Also I have a question, could I make a friend for Murkpelt?

Well, Hawkpaw is reluctantly on board but spider still says no and that he doesn’t want his gift or to go on the journey.
stennie stennie you’re up

Plus he is scared of disobeying his parents.

Well, Hawkpaw is reluctantly on board but spider still says no and that he doesn’t want his gift or to go on the journey.
stennie stennie you’re up

Plus he is scared of disobeying his parents.
Okay! I have the midterm today and sorta tomorrow (one of them is take-home and I have until tomorrow to submit it) so I probably won't be able to reply today, but I will try for tomorrow.
Also, poor Spiderpaw-

Okay! I have the midterm today and sorta tomorrow (one of them is take-home and I have until tomorrow to submit it) so I probably won't be able to reply today, but I will try for tomorrow.
Also, poor Spiderpaw-
I know, I wanna jump in so bad because my heart breaks when I read about his parents mistreating him.

Also, that is perfectly okay! School comes first!

Ok, I just learned that next month I'm not gonna have real internet, if that happens my replies might be slow, or limited, so I apologies in advance!

Also, poor Spiderpaw-

Good luck with midterms.

Ok, I just learned that next month I'm not gonna have real internet, if that happens my replies might be slow, or limited, so I apologies in advance!

Thx for the advance, nothing you can do about that except try to write on Lite or go to a hotspot somewhere to get internet.

And yes, Spiderpaw has it rough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back